Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Thank you hon :hugs:

Our 4d scan was worth every bit of cash we paid :thumbup: He was smiling, laughing, yawning and playing very coy to the camera :rofl: Def his daddys boy no doubt about it :haha:

Madly that is too funny. You can see he is a chunky little guy already! You are feeding that little man good! :D I still want a bump picture! Please!!!!

:haha: funny considering I have only gained 2lb in pregnancy because of all the weight I lost through MS :wacko: I am still in pre-preg jeans which are now HUGE on me I spend half my time hiking them back up over my bottom :rofl: I have a good bump though considering here it is naked 26wks :winkwink: please excuse fat thighs and stretch marks :haha:

Attachments

• bump 26wks.jpg
    bump 26wks.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
What a cute bump Madly!!!
I can't believe your not in Mat pants yet! You must be able to wear the low rise jeans! LOL!!! You look great...all baby for sure! So jealous, could you please send me one of those over! LOL!! Seriously so happy your pregnancy is going as good as possible. Sorry for all the family stress and drama. I'm glad it's starting to sort itself out. :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you hon :kiss:

Funny they do drop down under my bump my jeans however they do pull right over my bump to under my (.)(.) however there are that big now they dont stay up :dohh:

Nice bump Madly!
I think I'm going to be huge! My bump is that big and I'm weeks behind you!
I've been out of my jeans since 12 weeks!

Sorry but how am I suppose to live vicariously thru you if you don't post bump pictures??? ha ha!!!!

Sorry! I couldn't take one!
We were so busy yesterday!
The toilet in the hall bath decided to leak everywhere!

I'll try tonight!

Likely story! :rofl: now get your butt in the dry bathroom and take my picture! LOL!!! Sorry you had to deal with that no fun at all. Are you guys getting the ice/snow storm everyone else seems to be getting? We are getting rain and thunderstorms but no ice/snow! It's getting cold though so who knows maybe snow later?

Ok last night I just forgot!
Sorry ladies.

Yes we have the ice here! The wind chill is 12!
WHAT?!?!?!? I live in the South! It's cold when it's under 50! But 12!
I'm thinking the entire state will be making big pots of Gumbo tonight! :)

So your telling us your "iced-in"??? So where is your bump pic!! :rofl: Sorry I'm just giving you a hard time. I know your busy. I hope you can stay inside and stay warm and I hope your pipe don't freeze! Make some extra gumbo for us! We don't have the Ice we just got rain and thunderstorms! I'm very glad the Ice missed us, I wonder what is going to happen with the super bowl! Texas is suppose to get Ice thru Friday! My mom and sister live there.

Nope not iced in. Nothing closed down yet. It's going to get worse tomorrow and Friday. They are already talking about closing schools.
I'm at work today, but it's so cold no one wants to work today! :lol:

And ya'll are all invited for Gumbo! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"