Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

oh crap this is the first post in over a year, havent changed my signature, ladies im not 95 weeks pregnant. lol

Oh Britt I am just devastated to hear of your trauma and the horrendous time you have both endured :cry: words just fail me how cruel life is sometimes. My thoughts are with you.

Tickled Im glad to hear you're doing ok and that financial pressure has been lifted. I know that it doesn't change anything but like you say it's gd to be debt free :) I think of you all the time and pray your tumour remains under control. Hope little Zachary is well and your hubby is ok too

Xxx

Tickled, I am glad your tumor is not growing and you are debt free! My father has a lung tumor (terminal) and with his chemo, it stopped growing and he went into remision. He is still alive today 16 years later! You are a strong woman and very brave. :hugs:

Britt, holy crap. Your story had me in tears. Are you taking legal action against that hospital?! Feaking A.. I am so sorry you and your poor little girl went, and still going, through that. My thoughts are with you for sure! Your daughter must be one amazing fighter! :hugs:

Tickled, as always, reading from you makes me so much in awe of you. I am so glad that the tumour isn't growing, and pray that you will have many many many many more happy years ahead. You remain in my heart and prayers as always :hugs:

My dearest, darling Britt! You don't know how happy I am to read from you on here. I really miss your bubbly cheerful self here on BnB. You were one of my TTC buddies and I have nothing but prayers for you and your gorgeous girl. I saw her 1st birthday pictures on Facebook....such a precious, beautiful girl. When I first heard your news last year, I was so so angry!!!!! Like wish2bmama, I truly wanted your family to sue the socks of them! I still do hope they have at least paid a SIZEABLE compensation, but I have also realised that we find joy in the little things. I pray for you, your daughter, and your hubby too and I know that, even in this situation, you will all have cause to smile. Love you plenty :hugs:

Thank you MummyIwannabe, I appreciate your kind words. I still cant believe this happened most days, its a bad nightmare I want to wake up from. I have said those exact words "life can be so cruel and so is this world" My heart breaks for my situation but it also breaks for Tickled, just not fair. Also huge congrats on your new baby, Im so happy for you, I truly mean it, I dont feel envious at all of others having babies, it gives me huge joy to see healthy kids. At the Childrens hospital I smile when I see the healthy, happy children. I'm so darn thrilled that this rarely happens.
Im sure you are busy with the 3 kids now, hugs to you.

Wish2bmama (wow these user names were great, they all came true!) i appreciate your post and Im sorry I had you in tears, I know it truly is devastating, I wish with all my heart it wasnt true. I tell people, I went to bed the night before having everything I could have ever wanted, I felt i had it all and in a blink of an eye it was taken away. Yes we are taking legal action, but the legal system is seriously flawed in Canada making it almost impossible to sue the hospital, they have it worked out so that you will not get any money in return and you have a good chance of paying out about $300,000 in costs if you loose, a lot of people have lost their homes trying to get medical justice. Brutal hey? I will keep fighting for her though. And yes she is a huge fighter Im so proud of her, I truly believe she is fighting to be with her mommy and daddy :) Congrats on your pregnancy, wow you are close now. Very happy for you.

My darling Isi, your words had me in tears. You know you are a beautiful writer and i found some hope and inspiration in them. I really appreciate your prayers and please continue to pray for baby Kinley and our family, I hope you are right that some good happens and the despair we feel one day will be intertwined with happy moments. Thanks for the kind words on pics of my daughter. Your twins are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. I know how hard we tried to have our babies, so I am so very thrilled for you.

I hope you girls dont mind me popping in from time to time and posting, I feel comfortable here.
Also I updated my siggy so it wasnt so ridiculous.

big hugs to you all
Britt and Baby K

Hi Ladies, how are you all doing?
just thinking about Tickledpink and wondering how she is doing. I see she hasnt posted in awhile, anyone hear from her? Saying a prayer that she is doing well.

Our baby is fighting away still, she has pneumonia but is recovering, still in hospital of course, but hopefully one day she will come home.

hugs to you all

Hey Brit,

Thanks for your kind words, life is rather hectic but I am so thankful and know I'm Soo lucky to be blessed with 3 children in such a short space of time!

I am so sorry to hear your baby girl is having to fight even harder at the moment :( gosh you all need to be given a break but I'm glad she's recovering ok. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be visiting hospital and not being able to take her home. Is there any indication when it might happen or is it a case of wait and see?
My love goes to you and your family.

Hey wish2b have u had your little chappie yet?

Tickled how u doing? Think of u often come back soon :)

Summer any luck with another bfp? I hope you are ok and I hope you are back on the road to trying again.

Isi hope u and ur family are well :)

Clussy it's been ages hope third trimester being good to u :)

Mummy! Congrats hun! Wow ! I missed the second one!
My heart goes out to Tickledpink... Hope all is well...
Britt! Glad baby is a fighter!

No luck for me ladies, i appear to be the unluckiest lady on here... 6 failed ( like BFN failed ) ivf cycles ... Debt up to my neck.... But thank God we've got our health and life goes on ...

Love to all!
X

P.s didn't realise you are still posting on this thread! ;)

MummyIwannabe- congrats again on your newest little one. So happy for you. Yes life would be hectic with 3 little ones but I know your happy and grateful to be in that position. You seem like a fantastic mom and able to handle anything given to you. Hope that the twins and your little guy are all doing well.
Thank you for asking how my baby is, well she was in a status seizure for 6 hours in the hospital on Saturday (yes she gets massive seizures from her brain injury) but we did get her out of it and she is doing much better. I know you ladies reading this probably have your jaw open, like you cant imagine, i know me either, i still wonder how we could have gotten here, its hell on earth. IHowever, keep praying for more good days with her.

Brumbar- thanks for the well wishes on my little girl. I am so sorry to hear of your bfn's with your ivf cycles, life is not fair at all and i know how hard infertility is. I think there has been major unluckiness amongst some of us, you are not alone. We tried for 15months, signed up for ivf- got a natural bfp a week before i was due to start with beautiful healthy baby, only to have it all taken away and more at her birth (my uterus too), so I feel the same as you, must be the most unlucky lady around. I am trying to take it day by day and just keep the genuine people around in my life. I hope life surprises you one day and you get your bfp.

Tickled- still really thinking of you, hope you are okay hon. I know you have lots of other things to do besides update us on BNB but I am praying you are doing well.

hello and hugs to all you lovely ladies, im so happy this thread is still going.

Oh brum, I am so sorry to hear you have not been successful yet :( it's great to hear from you though and I really hope you get a natural bfp soon no one deserves it more than you. I've seen a lot of LTTC be blessed with a natural miracle and I truly truly hope one comes your way and that it is soon. It must be so hard to deal with the debt aspect too :( sending you lots of love and hugs.

Brit my goodness I am not sure how you cope with all that you're enduring. Do you visit everyday? How do you spread your time? It must be a nightmare that you wish you could wake up from, I am glad to hear that you managed to get your little girl out of the seizure, gosh how stressful it must be. I pray that she will have more good days than bad for both you and her.

Thinking of everyone and hugs to you all xxx

Hi All,
Sorry for my quietness of late, took a bit to pick myself up after the MC but am now back fighting again and have just taken my first injection for our next fresh cycle, let the madness commence!
Brit, I was truly horrified to read what had happened, what have been through/are going through is just devastating. Please do keep us posted on your little fighting girl.

Brum, I am so sorry to hear about your BFNs, that is so much for you to have had to deal with, you must be one strong lady. Have you any thoughts of what your next move is or are you taking a break?

Mummy, so glad that all is going well with your family, life must have taken on a whole new level of manicness!

Wish2bmama, how are you and Liam? Has your little boy arrived?? I'm sure you were due around now?!

Clussy, how are you getting on??

Isi, how are you and your gorgeous girls?

Tickled, hope all is ok with you, think about you lots, check in when you can.

Love and hugs to all you fabulous ladies xx

good to hear from you summer! Yay for the ivf craziness train! Keep us posted on your cycle!

Yep! Little Owen was born aug 29th! He is a doll! Liam is having a hard time adjusting.. he hits the baby.. then kisses him. Sigh.. we are trying to teach him that it's not okay to hit the baby. Having 2 under 2 is just crazy!!! I'm so tired! I was super lucky yesterday when I got both boys to nap at the same time for 45 mins! Score! It's just going to take some time, but I'll get use to it!

Love to you all! xx

Hi Summer!

yipeee so glad you're back on the track for another bfp, I hope this ivf cycle is successful! Let us know how you get on! So sorry about your mc it must have been devastating, I'm glad you're feeling more positive now!

Hey wish2b - awww we have that a little with our baby girl, she tries to touch him but ends up poking him or hitting his head, I tell her no and she seems to understand. She also kisses him too! My son is not interested really at all! lol It's so tiring isn't it! I've got 3 under 16 months and oh my gosh our house is a mad house ;) our new little boy is now not so little and is already over 14lb! He eats A LOT! he's awful at night sleeping so we are pretty exhausted!! zzzzzzz I look forward to him sleeping better and getting him in a nice routine and then it will be much easier (well at least that's what I'm hoping!)

Love to you all xxx

Hi Ladies, thanks for your kind words and HUGE congrats on the new babies!!
Summer- im so hoping that you get your healthy second baby soon. Wishing you much success in the next cycle and thanks for your note.

Wish2bemama- congrats on baby Owen!! thats cute about your DD :)

Mummyiwannabe- wow does sound busy, but i know you know how lucky you are even on those days where you are totally exhausted and ragged :hugs:

Has anyone heard from Tickled or friends with her on FB? I really hope she is okay and fighting hard.

My baby girl is fighting hard. She is amazing, here is a recent pic of her (yes in hospital still). Please continue to pray for her, we are hoping she can come home in a couple of months. She is over 14 months old and has never been home.

hugs to all of you my special friends.

Attachments

• Kinley cute in green chair.jpg
    Kinley cute in green chair.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 80
Awww Britt thanks for the lovely piccie, my heart breaks knowing she hasn't been home yet :( Are you able to visit everyday? It must be so unbelievably hard to leave her there and cope. I really hope she can come home and the few couple of months whizz by quickly so you can have her home with you where she belongs.

I haven't heard from tickled, I think of her often and always check daily for updates on this special thread. Tickled...hope you are doing ok and Zachary is well, I expect he is running around the place now :)

xxxx

thank you Mummy, yes I am at the hospital 3 times a day and i am back at work too. I love that little girl and hope she can come home soon, i believe in my heart she will. She is on a new anti-seizure med that might be helping her, so fingers crossed.

I think of Tickled lots too, i'm worried that she is not well enough to update us on this thread or hopefully its just that she is so busy, living life to the fulliest. I was hoping someone spoke to her outside of this thread.

If you read this, praying for you Tickled, hope you and Zach are well. xoxo
hugs

Hi Britt how is your little lady? Any sign of her coming home yet? I do hope so!

Tickled - I hope you are ok and got my pm ok. I'm thinking of you lots.

Clussy - have you had your baby yet?!

summer - how is did the cycle go? thinking of you too

Wish2b - how you getting on with your two gorgeous boys?

AFM life is rather chaotic but we are coping. Having 3 under 16 months initially was tricky but we are adpating well now. The twins are teething like crazy and are under the weather with colds, I'm hoping it wont end being another hospital stay with their breathing! Cannot believe where this year is going to, on the xmas countdown!! x

Hello Ladies,
Mummyiwanabe, thanks for posting, good to hear an update from someone.
Hope your twinnies are feeling better, I know how hard it is when they are sick and yes praying they stay out of hospital! hows your little boy? Imagine you are busy but please pop in and let us know how we are doing.
Yes I have reached out to Tickled too. I think of her every day and am so worried, just pray that she reads this and gives us an update as to how you are doing. We are all praying for you Tickled. hugs xo

Kinley has rhinovirus so poor thing is pouring out secretions but hoping she is at the tail end of it. She is STILL in hospital but now its coming to political stuff with homecare bringing her home, just pray that it works out and they giver her the care and funding. We were suppose to bring her home for 2 hours last weekend but she got ill, may try again next w/e

how is everyone else?

hugs xoxo

Hey Ladies,

Mummy, glad to hear you're adapting to your houseful! I can't even imagine how you do it!
How are they all feeling now?

Brit, big hugs to Kinley, she is such a little fighter with all these challenges and so are you too. I do hope you get to take her home briefly, I imagine that would feel like such a step forward. Keep us posted.

Tickled, thinking of you x x

How are all you other ladies?

AFM unfortunately the last cycle ended in another miscarriage :( Luckily they were able to freeze 3 embryos so hoping to do another cycle before the end of the year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->