Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Hi ladies!

How is everyone?

Britt - hows your little lady?
Summer - hope the scan went well?
Wish2b - hope your two boys are doing great!
Clussy - hope all is well with your two as well!
Isi - such a cute piccie hope your girls are well!
Rosie - how did you get on?

hi to everyone else! AFM things are becoming more manageable now, my little boy is sleeping better, sitting up, more content and has a nice routine so that's helping massively when looking after the twins as well! Cannot believe they're 2 soon (which makes me think of tickleds Zachary being 2 early March I think, so unfair :() I will be thinking of her and her family.

Mummy, Glad to hear your little man is doing well! Time sure flies! Are you doing a theme party for the twins?

I am just so sad about Zachary. :(. I couldn't ever imagine my boys' lives without me. :cry: My heart defo goes out to him and his Daddy.

My boys are doing well! Liam had his Elmo birthday bash and it was fun! Owen is around 18 pounds! Bfing is getting interesting with him tho.. he seems uninterested most times.

Hope everyone is doing well!

xx

hello everyone, sorry I have been MIA for awhile. My little girl is having a lot of struggles due to her injury, so its been a really rough time for us. She is still in hospital and has some serious lung problems now (lung collapse and possibly pneumonia). We are praying she recovers quickly. We are vigilant by her bedside and we are still trying to make plans to bring her home.
You ladies are lovely and hope to hear from you all soon.

Mummyiwannabe- glad do hear your little one is sleeping and that things are getting a bit easier. hugs

Wish2bmama- glad the boys are doing well and the party sounded cute. I love Elmo, and we had Elmo on Kinley's first year bday cake.

I have thought of tickled (Dee) as well and little Zachary, my heart goes out to her family.
life is so unfair

hope to hear from you all soon

hugs,

Hello ladies - I hope you don't mind me posting in your thread. I just saw that Tickled pink had passed away and just wanted to say how terribly sorry I was to hear that news.

x

thanks Springflower for your post, its a tragic ending for a young mom.

hugs to you

hi ladies, how is everyone?

Britt I hope your little lady is ok and doing a bit better?

My little boy is teething terribly and getting frustrated that he can't crawl so those more contended days are not around quite so much at the moment!

lots of love to you all x

good to hear from you MammaIwanbe. How are things going with you and your kiddos?

Kinley is doing okay, she is still in hospital :( but we are working so hard to bring her home. She has a fractured femur right now too on top of it all :(
please continue to pray for her

look forward to hearing from everyone
hugs

gosh britt so sorry to hear that, poor baby she is going through so much, I can't wait to hear when she may be able to come home, I don't know how you cope hats off to you.

We're all ok thank you, not much to report, things are a bit easier now, my little boy is teething so bad and getting frustrated he can't crawl! He'll get there soon I hope :)

hope everyone is ok, would love to hear how you all are x

Hugs to you, Britt! I look forward to a post telling us your little girl is home with you! xxxxx

Mummy, glad things are going well. Owen is doing the same. He rocks back and forth and gets upset he doesn't go anywhere. lol

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Ps... anyone else have kids that LOVE curious george? Good gosh.. :dohh:

Luckily wish2be mine don't like curious george! so glad as I'm not a fan! ;)

they love cartoonito karaoke though!

Hugs to you, Britt! I look forward to a post telling us your little girl is home with you! xxxxx

Mummy, glad things are going well. Owen is doing the same. He rocks back and forth and gets upset he doesn't go anywhere. lol

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Ps... anyone else have kids that LOVE curious george? Good gosh.. :dohh:

:rofl:
omg that is too funny, I remember him from my days....I loved him but i can see how annoying he would be now

thanks ladies, it is hard, Im on anti-depressants and take Ativan to sleep every night, the nightmares come most nights...but Im in love with that little girl, we celebrate every day with her

here is a pic of her a few months back, i love the purple hat

Attachments

• Kinley close up in purple hat 2012.jpg
    Kinley close up in purple hat 2012.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 91
aww so cute britt, bless her, does she get frustrated, I hope she is not having so many seizures now. What a cutie, wishing her to be at home with you right now xx

Awww, what a cutie. She's gorgeous, Britt!! I hope she gets to go home soon :hugs:

LOL at Curious George!!! Ours isn't quite that Wish2be, but my girls are crazy about the Teletubbies.....and Lazy Town :dohh:

Mummy....how are you doing? And your lovely babies? Kisses to all!!!

Clussy.....how are you hun?

Summer.....long time. Hope you've been okay.

Over here, nothing much. The girls are doing excellently well....and things are okay with DH. I start a new job on the 2nd of May, so looking forward to that :)

thanks ladies xo
Mummy- she is having less seizures and is more "alert" lately, so praying she continues to improve. its a long road but hopefully we will get home soon

Isi- omg so nice to hear from you. Glad the girls are doing well, would love to see an updated pic if you have time. Good luck with the new job and glad you and your DH are doing well.

hello to EOE, hugs

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? I would love to hear from you all with updates etc! Clussy, summer, britt, isi, wish2b, etc Hi to all of you and look forward to hearing some updates when you're ready :) lots of love xx

Hi Ladies! It's been aagggeees since anyone has posted here. I hope we can still keep this thread alive :) Britt how are you? You're normally on here lots I do hope you are ok. Hi to everyone and I would love to hear how you all are xxx

Hi, Mummy! How are you doing?

Owen is 10 months now and I am busy planning his birthday party. I CAN NOT believe he is almost one. :shock: Time has flown by. He is standing and cruising the furniture. Says Mama and loves to eat. BLW worked out beautifully for him. His fav food is hamburgers. :haha: Liam is a true two year old. He loves to do anything and everything. But he most loves to be a big brother to Owen. They cuddle and play. I am feeling very, very blessed to have been able to conceive Mr. O. I think financially, he is most likely our last child. Although I would love to give it one last shot in a few years.. we just couldn't afford it right now.

How are the rest of you? xx

Hi Wish2b!

Awww how time flies, my little man is already 1 cannot believe it! he's had his injections and is doing great! He's not so keen on food but loves milk! lol I am finding life hard, my eldest is having so many tantrums and fighting bed times like you wouldn't believe. He is HARD work right now but I know it will get better. I feel so blessed too, my life is so chaotic but I wouldn't change it! We are all done now, 3 is more than we can cope with as the age gap is so small. Our marriage has taken quite a bashing tho we are still doing ok so that's the main thing. lots of love to you wish2b! Hope Owen has a wonderful 1st bday!! xx

Hi Mamas! I'm sorry I've been so negligent in checking in with you all! Time is flying by here. Izzy is your typical 2 year old: pushing boundaries, curious, precocious, fascinating, ever-changing and amazing. Joaquin is a little over 10 months and cruising, standing, teething like a banshee and a lesson in 'no 2 babies are the same'. Wow. Boys are a whole 'nother beast to learn about.

As Mummy pointed out as well, the last couple of years have taken a bit of a licking on DH and I's marriage but we step back, talk and keep making strides to rebuild the gaps and learn more on how to become better partners and parents, day by day.

Britt, how's your sweet girl? I hope you're all doing better and edging closer to going home together.

Isi, so happy to hear that you and the girls are all doing great!

Wish2Be, your Owen is just about to turn a year old! Wow! How exciting!

Summer, how are you doing over there?

Still think of Tickled often. Hoping Zachary and his Dad are doing OK in moving forward day by day.

Hugs to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->