Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Hi ladies!

Summer, :hugs: That sucks, hun. 3 snow babies is a good haul :). I have everything crossed for your up coming FET!

Mummy, I hope the twins feel better soon! I can't even imagine the craziness at your house with 3 under 18 months! You are one strong woman!

Brit, I soooo hope you can bring your little girl home soon!

Tickled, how are you doing?

Afm, life with my two boys is getting better. Owen is sleeping more at night now and Liam has adjusted well to the baby. He loves to help me and loves to hold baby Owen. I can't believe they are 21 months and 2 months old. Dang.. We are getting ready for christmas! It's going to be great this year since we are near family for a few years, esp since having Liam.

xx

hello!

Brit - I hope Kinley has recovered from rhinovirus? Has she managed to come home for a few hours yet? I hope so :)

Summer - great to hear from you - I did wonder if it hadn't been a success I'm so sorry about your mc but great to hear you have 3 snow babies!! Keep us posted on your new cycle and I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Wish2b - glad to hear all is well with your boys! Nice to be closer to family too!

AFM - unfortunately the twins ended up in hospital again with another cold virus that knocked their breathing. I have now chased for a preventer steroid which may help their lungs be a bit stronger. Really hoped naturally they would be stronger now but it seems the slightest cold turns into major respiratory distress. our little guy got it to but coped so much better - it was so weird the doctors checking him out and then saying we could go home with him! usually we're admitted with the twins.
My little man is not so little now - he's over 18lbs! what a porker :) it's lovely to have a bigger baby compared to a premmie! they are so much stronger!

Hope you are all well ladies xx

Oh my goodness! I've missed out on all these updates! I've thought of you lovely ladies but its usually been when I'm away from my computer but I finally got myself on the iPad tonight to find this thread and I'm overwhelmed with emotion!

Brit, your daughter's courageous ongoing battle had me awestruck many tight hugs and prayers for her to come home. Is she home yet?

Tickled, think of you so very often. Please let us know how you are doing. It sounded like the drs had a handle on our brain tumor, based on your last post.

Summer, I'm so sorry about your miscarriage and chem pregnancy! How did the December cycle go?

Isi, how are the lovely twins doing?

Mummy, wow, 3 bouncing little ones! Is everyone back to healthy there now?

Wish2Be, goodness, 2 boys! How I envy that Owen is sleeping for you. My littlest s almost 3 months and we are having a tough time transitioning him to his crib, so less sleep and up for feedings or soothing every 3/4 hours and once 5AM hits, he's full on fidgety. I mss sleep but am beyond blessed for our latest miracle!

Much much love to you strong, wonderful Ladies and Avery Happy New Year!
Claudia

Clussy! Congrats! aww a little boy! our little boy is 6 months now it has just flown by!!

We've had some rocky moments with breathing issues with the twins but touch wood we are ok at the moment!

brit - how is everything going? Is she little girl home yet?

Tickled - I hope you are ok, hugs to you.

summer - hoping for some good news from you soon hun!

Isi - hows things? hope all is well with your family!

Wish2b - hope all is well with you too!

My little boy won't sleep that well Clussy either! he wriggles terribly never had it with the twins but up most hours from 3.30 onwards! now the old toothy pegs are coming he has 2 and is in pain with that too! he keeps rolling onto him tummy getting stuck and can't roll back yet! frustrating! once he's off crawling though I'm sure he will be fine! He's a whopper as well, over 20lbs! It's lovely to have a full term baby when he gets a cold we are fine!

hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and happy new year!!!! xxx

Happy late Christmas and New year, Ladies!

Tickled, think of you often. I hope you can update us soon :hugs:

Congrats Clussy!

Mummy, that's a good weight! Ds2 is 17 lbs at 4 months. Sorry to hear yours are sick tho :( no fun as a mommy to watch your little ones be sick. Hugs!

Liam and Owen are on the floor and playing together. It warms my heart! Owen thinks anything Liam does is hilarious and vice versa. lol. Liam is going through the terrible two stage tho.. he thinks no means go right ahead!

Crap.. gotta go.. Liam just sat on Owen. Which Owen doesn't seem to mind. But still.. LOL

Hello lovely ladies......HAPPY NEW YEAR :happydance:,

So sorry I've been so rubbish at updating.

Awww, congrats Clussy. A little boy...bless! You must be over the moon :hugs:

Mummy, how are your kids? Gosh, how does it feel to me a Mum of 3 :flower:!!! Glad your Son is so healthy. One of my daughters is that way, doesn't sleep well at night at all. Not great when you have to work in the morning :dohh:

Wish2b.....awww your Sons sound just DARLING!!!!! What a blessing :cloud9:

Tickled.....I think about you all the time and I really hope you can update us soon :hugs:

Britt.....hi hunny. How is your gorgeous girl? I hope she's doing awesome. Hope you guys had a great Christmas :hugs:

Summer....wishing you a wonderful 2013, complete with a beautiful :baby:

MrsJA.....WHERE ARE YOU???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me, I've been very well :). The girls are 15 months today....what a blessing :flower:. DH and I have also patched things up and are getting along much better now. Only dark shadow is work, which has been rubbish. Despite all my hard work last year, I got overlooked for a promotion :nope:. Anyways, I'm actively looking for something else. My Mom has been an absolute star, watching my girls while I'm at work. Don't know what I would have done without her.

Here's a picture of my gorgeous Princesses :cloud9:

Attachments

• DIVA'S-021 copy.jpg
    DIVA'S-021 copy.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi Ladies!
And a very happy new year. So sorry I've not been on for a while. It's been lovely catching up with how you all are.

Congratulations Claudia!!! What did you call him? Does Issie love her little brother??.

Mummy, how are the twins doing? any luck with that steroid? Lovely to hear how well your big boy is doing!!

Wish2b, haha, your boys sound like so much fun!

Tickled, Hope all is ok xx

Britt, how is your precious girl doing?

Isi, your girls are gorgeous!! What a fantastic photo! Glad to hear thing have improved with DH, that is awesome news. Crossing everything that something comes up soon work wise.

AFM well after a few more hurdles we're finally back in the 2ww AGAIN!! 4th time lucky they say don't they??!! We have a 7 cell and a 5 cell on board which did really well with the thaw so crossing everything that one of these sticks!!

Love to everyone
Jacqui xx

Hey Summer,

How did it go? Really hoping for that BFP for you!!!

love to you all xx

oh my word just come across this thread again cant believe its still going from when we all had our treatment

cant believe how many of you have been blessed again!!!

we are currently going through another cycle of IVF to hopefully concieve baby no2!

tickled i really hope your doing ok xxx

Hi Ladies,
I wanted to post a quick message. Im so sorry ive been out of touch, life has been busy and stressful. Kinley is almost 19 months can you believe it!! she is amazing, yes she is still in hospital but we are really hoping to bring her home permanently soon. She will be coming home on a 2 hour pass tomorrow :)
she has some improvements neurologically but unfortunately its met frequently by seizures :cry: The neurologist said this means she is trying though, which is a good thing. SHe is amazing and the most wonderful human being i have ever had the priviledge of knowing, I am so proud to be her mother.
as for everything else we are hanging in there and things are going okay.

okay as for everyone else

Summer- how did your cycle go? gosh i hope you got your bfp :hugs:

Isi- how nice that your mother is watching your baby girls. OMG that picture is precious!!!! :hugs: seriously unbelievable cute, love the ipad in there too :)
also so glad that your husband and you are getting along better, I imagine multiples brings out a lot of stress. Look forward to hearing from you hon

Wish2bmama- how are the boys doing? Im sure you must be busy

Mummyiwannabe- congrats again on your littlest boy, is he sleeping better?

Clussy- also congrats on your new addition, how is everything going?

Rosie- I havent met you before but hello and good luck with cycle #2! How exciting

Also has anyone heard from Tickled Pink? I think of her so often, I truly hope she is doing well and fighting this.

Hello to everyone else I missed

hugs,

Hi Ladies,
Rosie, fingers crossed with this round of ivf, where abouts in the process are you? We're currently on cycle 4 of trying to create miracle number 2 and this time so far so good!
Britt, wow, that is amazing! Your little girl is such a strong fighter, do let us know how she gets on at home, that must be a wonderful feeling.
Well we have our BFP! Obviously we've been here twice before with the last two cycles so we're not getting carried away til we have our scan but so far so good :)
xx

Hi Ladies,
Rosie, fingers crossed with this round of ivf, where abouts in the process are you? We're currently on cycle 4 of trying to create miracle number 2 and this time so far so good!
Britt, wow, that is amazing! Your little girl is such a strong fighter, do let us know how she gets on at home, that must be a wonderful feeling.
Well we have our BFP! Obviously we've been here twice before with the last two cycles so we're not getting carried away til we have our scan but so far so good :)
xx

been down reg for 2 weeks af started sunday have to phone and get booked in for baseline on thursday ec will be around wc 18th feb possibly week before

congratulations on your BFP have everything crossed and hope all works out for you :D when will you go for 1st scan? x

Ladies, its with great sadness that I let you know that our friend and fellow mom lost her battle with cancer. As you know, Tickled Pink was diagnosed with an inoperable Grade 4 brain tumor in January of last year. I have thought of her and her little boy constantly. I found out her real name and sad to say when I googled her recently, I came across her death notice. She passed away on Christmas day. :cry:
Im in shock and so sad, I was hoping she would beat it. Her poor little boy Zachary is without his mom.
I dont know what else to say......

here is the link

https://announce.jpress.co.uk/22775107?s_source=jpmi_bigg

hugs to you ladies

Ladies, its with great sadness that I let you know that our friend and fellow mom lost her battle with cancer. As you know, Tickled Pink was diagnosed with an inoperable Grade 4 brain tumor in January of last year. I have thought of her and her little boy constantly. I found out her real name and sad to say when I googled her recently, I came across her death notice. She passed away on Christmas day. :cry:
Im in shock and so sad, I was hoping she would beat it. Her poor little boy Zachary is without his mom.
I dont know what else to say......

here is the link

https://announce.jpress.co.uk/22775107?s_source=jpmi_bigg

hugs to you ladies

Oh my goodness. This has just paralyzed my mind this morning. Such sad news. I can't imagine. This hits sooo close to home with us all because we went through infertility together and fighting against odds to grow our family. One of our own is now without his Mother and Tickled's husband is now carrying the weight of being both parents. My goodness. I can't imagine leaving Izzy w/out her Mom. I can't imagine just leaving the world today in the most exciting time so far in my child's developing mind and personality. This shatters my heart in so many pieces.

Thanks for sharing Britt. We've all been wondering about her and it's helpful to put some closure on wondering about her. I'm going to digest on this for a bit and come back to catch up on other news we all have to share.

Hug and Love to you all,
Claudia

Oh my goodness, I am completely and utterly speechless. I had been fearing the worst but can't actually believe it. Thank you Britt for sharing this. That poor poor girl and her family, I honestly am at a loss for words.
Everyone hug their babies extra tight and think a special thought for Tickled Pink xxxx

This is just the saddest piece of news :cry:

She had been on my mind for a while, and I remember wishing I at least had a name to search for her with. I'm absolutely heartbroken for her family....especially her little boy. I remember an avatar she had when she was pregnant....of her in a wedding gown, with her Partner.....that picture is so vivid in my mind. Gosh.....this is too sad.

Goodbye Tickled. I'm grateful to have crossed paths with you, even though only virtually.

Thanks for sharing, Britt :hugs:

Thank you Britt, you did what I could not do. I found out a couple of days ago too, I searched for her name on google and sadly came across this awful awful news. I wasn't 100% if it was her, I truly hoped it wasn't. I started to write yesterday to you girls as to what I had found but just could not write it :( :cry: perhaps I was wrong I thought, if I don't write it then it's not real. Sadly it seems it is :( I too feared the worst but seeing it just made me break down. I cannot imagine not seeing my babies grow up, I feel such sadness for Dee and her family, life is so unfair. Life is so precious girls, grab every minute xxx

hello ladies, how is everyone doing?!
I think of tickled everyday, looking at my children I know I'm so lucky to be with them and i feel utter sadness for poor Dee her hubby and Zachary :( he will celebrate his bday in march the same time as our twins and my heart just breaks thinking she will not be there. There's never a good day but on Christmas day? :cry: :cry: :cry:
I promise I will never forget you Dee.

How are you lovely ladies? xxx

Hi ladies, sorry ive been mia, just so sad and trying to sort out my feelings for Dee :cry: Life is cruel, is what i have learned- what happened to me and my baby and to Dee....its truly unbelievable. You always think those things "happen to someone else" until it happens to you......I feel such sadness in this thread for our families (my family and Dee's) but I also see so much good.
Yes you ladies with healthy babies and families, please please dont ever take that for granted. You are blessed and I pray that life continues to be positive. I am not going to take for granted my health either as ive seen with Dee that it can be taken away so quickly.
Im devastated for the loss of the life my baby should have had and Im so sad to loose my uterus but Im so incredibly sad that Dee had to loose her life and she knew her son would grow up without her- it breaks my heart :cry:
Rest in peace Dee and I agree Mummy, I couldnt believe Christmas day- she is with the angels now.

Anyway, im not sure if i articulated my thoughts well.....

I would love to hear how everyone is doing and how your babies are

My baby had a tough night with seizures so Im hoping for a better day tomorrow

big hugs to all of you
:hugs:

Oh no :cry: I am very sad to hear this news :cry:

You said it well, britt. The loss is heartbreaking. I can't stop thinking of her little boy. He is very close in age to Liam. I could never even imagine him growing up with out me, let along me knowing that sad fact. My heart goes out to her family. May she rest well and look over her baby boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->