Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

12dpo here and IDK what is going on lol

I had out of the blue intense nausea last night and this morning I had bad back pain...both of wich I normally do not get before AF shows (only during)

I woke up feeling nauseated this morning again..tested & got a BFN!

I hope I'm not getting sick cuz this nausea is bad....if this is my body's way of playing practical jokes its soooo not funny:wacko:

What test did you use?

A cheapie $Tree test then a FRER last night cuz the nausea was severe again........and this morning at 5:15 I am officially out!!!!

The :witch:had me really tricked this month!! Perfect for Halloween cuz I had symptoms I never get before AF:growlmad:

Oh well on to cd1 and counting down to O time!! Good luck ladies!!:hugs:

I'm so sorry Princesa :hugs:

I think that if I dont get a BFP this cycle I may have to wait a couple of months. Both my girls where concieved in November and I dont want my children to have to compete with birthdays. Plus I can lose a little weight as well I have been getting lazy.

6DPO tested this moring BFN...it's still a little early

Thanks...hopefully Nov will bring a BFP for us (plus its my b-day month!)

I hear you on the b-day's tho,my SIL has 4 kids and 2 have b-day's in May and the other 2 in June...it really sucks for them and their mom makes them do b-days at the same time rather than on their own days.

Hopng you get you BFP!!

Good Morning Ladies!

How is everyone doing? Dragonflywing any updates?

Happy TGIF!!!

I'm on CD4 and AF is outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready for the weekend and to take my 3yr old trick or treating on Sunday:dance:

So my cycle is longer this month I think due to a yeast infection I had but my opk today was soo close to positive should be positive hopefully today or tomorrow :) thank god I'm feeling better I had been sick with a chest cold since Monday. Lots of bding for me the next few days!

GL Ladies 9DPO for me tested this morning BFN I will probably be testing everyday

Doc just called me this afternoon and said those magic words!!! The crazy part is none of my ICs are giving me the positive result. I just want to see it!

I am in shock right now

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2
Navyvet!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you! Are you having any symptoms?

AF arrived for me yesterday. Honestly really glad, I think we are taking a TTC break...our lives are incredibly stressful at the moment and it would be very difficult to be pregnant right now. I'll still be around, but probably WTT.

Navyvet!! Congratulations!!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you! Are you having any symptoms?

AF arrived for me yesterday. Honestly really glad, I think we are taking a TTC break...our lives are incredibly stressful at the moment and it would be very difficult to be pregnant right now. I'll still be around, but probably WTT.

Right now I am only feeling fatigue and the craving for very salty things. I probably wont any get morning sickness unitl after my AF is supposed to arrive.

:witch: Happy Halloween!! :witch:

I hope you all are doing well! I'm on cd10 waiting to get my positive OPK!!

SMEP got messed up this month!! Just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!!

If not I'll look forward to next month and throw in temping lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->