Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

Day two of the flashing smiley but I got loads of EWCM today... this is different from last cycle xxx

I'm right behind you dragon... I got my positve OPK this morning!!

Happy Monday ladies!!!!!!

Navy-Yay on that pos OPK!!!!!:happydance:

I'm on cd18 5dpo....and trying not to symptom spot,just want this 2ww to hurry up! lol

I'm on cd18 5dpo....and trying not to symptom spot,just want this 2ww to hurry up! lol

I know the TWW is the hardest part hang in there xxx

bluestars and princesa, we're all on the same dpo! I'm having creamy cm, fatigue, and a few twinges. Today is the first day I had any symptoms at all...I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I had the same symptoms at 5dpo with my twins. [-o<

I don't have anything... Not feeling confident. I'm here I had the lower back ache at this point last pregnancy and loads of cm! I don't this time.. Xxx

I know the TWW is the hardest part hang in there xxx

It is!! lol Its like time goes sooooooo sloooooow,I honestly was happy to go to bed last night and get on to today lol

Princess thats where I am too! Any symptoms? Xxx

Yay!! Mainly tiredness & occasional twinges & cramps...boobs are a little sore.

bluestars and princesa, we're all on the same dpo! I'm having creamy cm, fatigue, and a few twinges. Today is the first day I had any symptoms at all...I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I had the same symptoms at 5dpo with my twins. [-o<

Yay!! Atleast you have creamy cm..mines watery lol I honestly don't recall any cm when I was in the early stages of pregnancy with my other 2

Crossing my fingers for all of us!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies! I'm pretty sure I o'd yesterday...so now the TWW begins. I pray this is my month XX

Oh my gosh, what the heck? I started getting ewcm yesterday, and my temp dropped this morning, so I took an OPK, and got my first positive EVER.

I'm supposed to be 7dpo! I guess I didn't actually ovulate. Time to BD some more!

Attachments

• IMG_20131016_131113_553-1.jpg
    IMG_20131016_131113_553-1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
Oh my gosh, what the heck? I started getting ewcm yesterday, and my temp dropped this morning, so I took an OPK, and got my first positive EVER.

I'm supposed to be 7dpo! I guess I didn't actually ovulate. Time to BD some more!

Oh my goodness! I've read that you can O twice in a cycle do you think this is what happend?

I have had positives the last couple of days with OPK's too! I think you can get a surge later in the cycle also so I've heard!

Xxx

I guess we'll see! I'm going to try to bd tonight and the next two days just in case.

What! Well you better get to it! lol

Anyone started testing yet? Xxxx

No...I'm sitting here thinkn I'm out:nope: I don't feel any pms bitchyness but last night my oldest who's 13 decided to keep smarting off at me & I ended up going off:growlmad:(his attitude has been going on all week) and then today I got a lil,breakout on my chin wich sometimes happens before AF hits.....I'm just like idk...trying to think positive tho and just wait it out til AF hits next Fri..but if I test early I will report back w/results:thumbup:

No...I'm sitting here thinkn I'm out:nope: I don't feel any pms bitchyness but last night my oldest who's 13 decided to keep smarting off at me & I ended up going off:growlmad:(his attitude has been going on all week) and then today I got a lil,breakout on my chin wich sometimes happens before AF hits.....I'm just like idk...trying to think positive tho and just wait it out til AF hits next Fri..but if I test early I will report back w/results:thumbup:

I have a 12 year old girl I feel your pain:wacko: 2DPO for me and I am sooo impatient! I have a annual primary care doc apt on the 24th I had a day dream that the doc is going to in and say "did you know you were pregnant"? lol

I have a 12 year old girl I feel your pain:wacko: 2DPO for me and I am sooo impatient! I have a annual primary care doc apt on the 24th I had a day dream that the doc is going to in and say "did you know you were pregnant"? lol

OMG that would be awesome if that happened!!!!

I'm just looking at my son last night like can you please shut up?! I mean I know its their age group but damnnn lol I'm sure my mom would say I was the same way at that age:wacko:

So my opks and bbt came in the mail yayy :) first opk was negative which makes sense since I usually don't ovulate until cd 20 and I'm on cd15 I think I might temp starting tomorrow even if I'm midcycle just to see...get myself used to it before next cycle

So my opks and bbt came in the mail yayy :) first opk was negative which makes sense since I usually don't ovulate until cd 20 and I'm on cd15 I think I might temp starting tomorrow even if I'm midcycle just to see...get myself used to it before next cycle

I had a hard time temping especially on the weekend...smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"