Anyone else doing SMEP this month?

So my opks and bbt came in the mail yayy :) first opk was negative which makes sense since I usually don't ovulate until cd 20 and I'm on cd15 I think I might temp starting tomorrow even if I'm midcycle just to see...get myself used to it before next cycle

I had a hard time temping especially on the weekend...smh

Ahh yeah I don't know that ill be good even during my trial lol I work nights and evenings mostly so hopefully I can work it out good.

Good Morning Ladies! 3DPO and I am already itiching to start testing. :wacko:

I hope this is my cyle I feel like this one is different...

Happy TGIF!!!

I'm soooo happy this week is ending and wish we could fastforward to next Fri so I can test lol Even tho I feel out at 9dpo I'm still hanging in there...AF better not show next Fri or come late.

Were are going to the pumpkin farm this weekend! My 3yr old is super excited!

Happy TGIF!!!

I'm soooo happy this week is ending and wish we could fastforward to next Fri so I can test lol Even tho I feel out at 9dpo I'm still hanging in there...AF better not show next Fri or come late.

Were are going to the pumpkin farm this weekend! My 3yr old is super excited!

It is awesome that you can wait that long to test...I would be POAS everyday by now :haha: KMFXed for you!!

9dpo dying to test but holding off! Argh anyone tested this month?xxx

9dpo dying to test but holding off! Argh anyone tested this month?xxx

Monday at 12dpo I will!!!! I caved when I was at $Tree last night and got 5tests lol it will give me something to do next week when I'm stressed lol...now watch AF show early (I hope not at all!)

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!:flower:

Hehe I have plenty to test every day also but I hate seeing the negative! Think I will wait to see if AF is late think I'm due on Wednesday. Hope it doesn't show for us all!! Xxxx

Hehe I have plenty to test every day also but I hate seeing the negative! Think I will wait to see if AF is late think I'm due on Wednesday. Hope it doesn't show for us all!! Xxxx

I admire you patience sister! This is our cycle!!

I don't know what the heck is going on with my cycle. I had that positive OPK, but since then my temp has been really rocky, no sustained rise that would indicate ovulation. I'm on CD28 and I have no idea what my body's doing.

12dpo here and IDK what is going on lol

I had out of the blue intense nausea last night and this morning I had bad back pain...both of wich I normally do not get before AF shows (only during)

I woke up feeling nauseated this morning again..tested & got a BFN!

I hope I'm not getting sick cuz this nausea is bad....if this is my body's way of playing practical jokes its soooo not funny:wacko:

I don't know what the heck is going on with my cycle. I had that positive OPK, but since then my temp has been really rocky, no sustained rise that would indicate ovulation. I'm on CD28 and I have no idea what my body's doing.

Have you tested yet?

I had out of the blue intense nausea last night and this morning I had bad back pain...both of wich I normally do not get before AF shows (only during)

I hope I'm not getting sick cuz this nausea is bad....if this is my body's way of playing practical jokes its soooo not funny:wacko:

What test did you use?

Have you tested yet?

Yes, all negatives. Not having any post-o symptoms, either...so maybe I didn't ovulate at all. :nope:

What test did you use?

A cheapie $Tree test then a FRER last night cuz the nausea was severe again........and this morning at 5:15 I am officially out!!!!

The :witch:had me really tricked this month!! Perfect for Halloween cuz I had symptoms I never get before AF:growlmad:

Oh well on to cd1 and counting down to O time!! Good luck ladies!!:hugs:

What test did you use?

A cheapie $Tree test then a FRER last night cuz the nausea was severe again........and this morning at 5:15 I am officially out!!!!

The :witch:had me really tricked this month!! Perfect for Halloween cuz I had symptoms I never get before AF:growlmad:

Oh well on to cd1 and counting down to O time!! Good luck ladies!!:hugs:

I'm so sorry Princesa :hugs:

I think that if I dont get a BFP this cycle I may have to wait a couple of months. Both my girls where concieved in November and I dont want my children to have to compete with birthdays. Plus I can lose a little weight as well I have been getting lazy.

6DPO tested this moring BFN...it's still a little early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->