Anyone else don't want to get rid of their baby clothes ?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Gosh I have boxes and boxes of Josh's clothes that doesn't fit him. I really don't want to get rid of them... I feel attached to them! :dohh:
My husband keeps putting pressure on me to give them away.. But I just can't get rid of them:dohh:

mine are in the loft for either baby number 2 or when my sis has a baby x
i cant part with them either

i kept my fravioute outfits and sold the other ones

i have 4x 6ltr boxes of Rhiannon's outfits ready to car boot, ive got 1 full of all my favourites though and her first babygrow and first outfit...
know how you feel jess x

I have 2 boxes ready to go of to my SIL next year she planned it right :) once shes done im getting pg's again lol

aw i know ive kept a bag of my faves and natural colours for baby number 2 xxx

I've vacuum packed all Hannahs and put them up the loft

I am only keeping the hoodie that we brought Alexa home in.. and maybe a pair of pyjamas... I just can't stand all those clothes (that she may have worn once or twice) not being worn again!!

I feel exactly the same but we just have no room! Ive kept special ones and my fave ones for #2 and trying to sell the rest on ebay. VERY hard, I dont know why!

xxx

I feel the same, I have all his outfits put together ready to take pictures of and sell on ebay but I keep putting it off thinking well what IF we decided to have another one day...

I won't be able to get rid of anything! Lola grows out of things too fast and everything that doesn't fit her anymore I put in a box! :dohh:
I'm like a hamster! :lol:

I'm keeping all Jack's in case i have another boy next time.

i'm just the same, i filled by car boot up the other day and brought it all round to my mums to store, there's so much, stuff still brand new (didn't no she was going to be 9lb 3 and half!) i just can't get rid of it, it makes me teary just thinking about it. we're keeping it for baby no 2 or my bestest friend. i can't bare to part with it :blush: x x x

i have bags full and i am keeping them for when my kids have there own like my mum did
my daughter wore the clothes i had when i was a baby

i'm lucky my aunt has a really big house with a celler and all the baby clothes from the whole family go there if anyone ever needs them there in storage at her house!

^ thats wonderful, both me and my mum are only children so we never have anything to pass on, maybe me and james will make a big family :blush: x

I kept the stuff she came home in, the stuff she had her first pic in (at hospital), the sstuff she had on Christmas day and the first outfit I bought her from ADAMs. I'll thenkeep her birthday & christmas clothes this year.

I already have 3 boxes of stuff to keep (one box brand new with labels on) and I took a bin liner full to the cancer research shop yesterday!

I couldnt bare to let go of Ellas clothes so i decided to store them at my mums. I then got pregnant again and luckily had another girl so now they are all being used again :D Ellas special outfits like 1st outfit home and stuff are in a memory box. Will do the same with Abigail.

I'm keeping all Jack's in case i have another boy next time.

ditto. Boys are abundant in this family. We have a boy, OH's sister has two boys, and his brother has two boys. There are NO girls. NONE. :lol:
So, I packed all Coltons up and kept everything that was way to cute to give away or was sentimental; then I packed everything else up and gave it to OH's brother because they just had a baby Oct. 24th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->