Anyone else don't want to get rid of their baby clothes ?

I'm keeping my little guys clothes just in case #2 is a boy :)

all Rileys clothes are safetly boxed away lol!

Ugh, I know how you feel! I don't want to give any of them up! At the firehouse we share clothes for our kids, so I just picked out a few things that I LOVED the mostest and am keeping those, but the others go to the next FD baby...

Ive no parted with any I have boxes and boxes of them...

x

I've vacuum packed all Hannahs and put them up the loft

We've done the vacuum packing as well ;) To our Hannah's clothes. We'll keep them for now in case (if there is one) baby number 2 is a girl.

Lol I've been sorting Tegans out this morning. Some of then I want to keep, others I don't lol

I think im going to end up keeping alot of Tyes clothes, mainly the newborn ones! I cant see myself being able to get rid of them, I love how small they are and i want to keep them for the memories!

I to have boxes and boxes but will not get rid of them if we are going to be having another baby soon. Id hate to get rid of them and then get pregnant... and Im very attached to all of the preemie clothes especially. I dont know if I can ever get rid of those :(
But most of the stuff we have spent money on so I wouldn't just give them away. Id want to at least get a little bit of money for them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->