Anyone else due 30th September?

K

KathrynW

Anyone else with the same due date?

Not come across many others, as of yet. x

me neither, but the 27th so we're close. and the doc at one point tried to say the 30th... too bad I know my exact dates, lol!

Close enough!

Hope everything is going okay for you ladies? And you're feeling okay? x

I was due on the 29th but they put it back to 10th October. But considering we DTD only once in January there's no way it's even possible that my due date could be the 10th, it all points to the 29th still so that's what i'm going by!

It sounds as though the 29th is more realistic!

Do you know what you're having? x

Close enough!

Hope everything is going okay for you ladies? And you're feeling okay? x

Everything is going great! Realized today that we have less than 40 days to go... only 37. That is a CRAZY small number!!!! :happydance: So excited.

All my friends have had their babies now except one (who is overdue) and after holding and cuddling their little ones I can't wait for my own to be here!

Feeling okay, just huge! :haha: I can't imagine that baby is going to expand anymore, but that's exactly what he's supposed to do. :dohh: Ah, well. At least I have an excuse to put my feet up and eat cake! LOL

How are you doing and feeling? All ready for baby yet? What are you having and do you have names picked out?

I was due on the 29th but they put it back to 10th October. But considering we DTD only once in January there's no way it's even possible that my due date could be the 10th, it all points to the 29th still so that's what i'm going by!

Yes, they tried to do this to us as well. We're a lesbian couple and used artificial insemination, and only did ONE insemination the entire month! Plus, we were tracking my cycle, using ovulation kits and basal body temping- we KNOW 100% when I ovulated and so when they tried to put us back a week because baby was measuring small on early ultrasounds, I said no way in hell! LOL. Needless to say, Sept. 27 is the date we're going by. :haha:

We're having a boy, i'm so excited! :happydance:

Yes, they tried to do this to us as well. We're a lesbian couple and used artificial insemination, and only did ONE insemination the entire month! Plus, we were tracking my cycle, using ovulation kits and basal body temping- we KNOW 100% when I ovulated and so when they tried to put us back a week because baby was measuring small on early ultrasounds, I said no way in hell! LOL. Needless to say, Sept. 27 is the date we're going by. :haha:

Lol i'm glad i'm not the only one convinced the date they gave me is wrong. I thought maybe my oh must have miracle sperm lmao

I know! Can't believe how quick it's gone! It's a small number, but not quite small enough! My children are counting down, and keep reminding me everyday. They're so excited!

I'm a Midwife, so going to work where all these women are having their babies makes me feel so jealous! Just want mine to hurry up!

I can agree with the eating cake part! What could be better? Lol.

I'm okay, thankyou. Unbelievably tired! Running round after my other 3 isn't helping! I don't know what I'm having. We kept it a surprise with the others, so just decided to do the same this time. Although, DH wanted to find out at first, he decided eventually that he'd wait. We have a few names, but it's so hard to agree! x

We're having a boy, i'm so excited! :happydance:

It's lovely that you'll have one of each! I have a son and 2 daughters, so I think my little boy is hoping for a brother! x

My doc says sept 30, but I know my dates too and it's the 28th. Lol.

But I just had a positive fetal fibronectin test last night and got steroids to develop her lungs... Dont think she'll make it all the day to the end of sept.

I'm due September 30th! :flower:

Having a little girl! She dropped between Friday and Saturday sometime (the 17th and 18th). All my husband's family is concerned she is coming soon but I just don't feel it...I think she's going to be stubborn and hang on until she's late!

They are only concerned because I'm making the cake, cupcakes, and cake pops for my brother in law's wedding this Saturday. Also, I'm officiating their wedding so it's kind of important that I'm there...

Nice to see someone else with a due date the same as mine!

I'm due September 30th! :flower:

Having a little girl! She dropped between Friday and Saturday sometime (the 17th and 18th). All my husband's family is concerned she is coming soon but I just don't feel it...I think she's going to be stubborn and hang on until she's late!

They are only concerned because I'm making the cake, cupcakes, and cake pops for my brother in law's wedding this Saturday. Also, I'm officiating their wedding so it's kind of important that I'm there...

Nice to see someone else with a due date the same as mine!

Hopefully she'll hang on for you then!

Yes, not come across many others with the same due date! x

I'm due 30th too :) counting down til term, as I will have section before my date if Theo doesn't try to come first

My doc says sept 30, but I know my dates too and it's the 28th. Lol.

But I just had a positive fetal fibronectin test last night and got steroids to develop her lungs... Dont think she'll make it all the day to the end of sept.

how are you doing this morning? are you in the hospital?

ugh ladies, so yesterday I was all smiles and happy and feelin' fine... until about midway through the day.

Then, I got a headache that would NOT go away, and got dizzy. got my BP checked and it was really high. So I called my midwife, who had me come in right away, checked me out, and said I'm at risk of developing preeclampsia- basically, I'm borderline right now.

DAMMIT. I was doing so well!!!

She's got me taking in extra protein, garlic tablets, and this calcium magnesium citrate stuff, all in the hopes of bringing by BP back down to normal and preventing development of full-blown pre-e. I don't like the stuff, but of course I take it- whatever I have to do, you know?

I just hope it doesn't progress anymore... I'm hoping for a home birth and becoming pre-eclamptic I'm pretty sure would force us into the hospital. :cry:

Almost, I'm due on Sept 28th!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!

So far so good even if the sudden heat makes everything more difficult and I'm struggling to finish up everything at work (so unmotivated). Only two weeks left before maternity leave!!! Wohooo!!!

I'm due 29th Sept with a girl (my first). Saw the midwife on Monday and she (the baby not the midwife!) has dropped and starting engaging so it's all very exciting!!

I'm having up and down days at the moment, some days I don't feel too good (tired, get an upset stomach, aches and pains, etc.) and others I'm absolutely fine!! Probably doing too much on the good days and causing the bad days! Hope everyone else is feeling well and getting excited!! :thumbup:

ugh ladies, so yesterday I was all smiles and happy and feelin' fine... until about midway through the day.

Then, I got a headache that would NOT go away, and got dizzy. got my BP checked and it was really high. So I called my midwife, who had me come in right away, checked me out, and said I'm at risk of developing preeclampsia- basically, I'm borderline right now.

DAMMIT. I was doing so well!!!

She's got me taking in extra protein, garlic tablets, and this calcium magnesium citrate stuff, all in the hopes of bringing by BP back down to normal and preventing development of full-blown pre-e. I don't like the stuff, but of course I take it- whatever I have to do, you know?

I just hope it doesn't progress anymore... I'm hoping for a home birth and becoming pre-eclamptic I'm pretty sure would force us into the hospital. :cry:

Yes, I hope everything turns out okay for you! x

Almost, I'm due on Sept 28th!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!

So far so good even if the sudden heat makes everything more difficult and I'm struggling to finish up everything at work (so unmotivated). Only two weeks left before maternity leave!!! Wohooo!!!

Lucky you! I'm working until 38 weeks, starting to wish I hadn't made that decision now though! x

I'm due 29th Sept with a girl (my first). Saw the midwife on Monday and she (the baby not the midwife!) has dropped and starting engaging so it's all very exciting!!

I'm having up and down days at the moment, some days I don't feel too good (tired, get an upset stomach, aches and pains, etc.) and others I'm absolutely fine!! Probably doing too much on the good days and causing the bad days! Hope everyone else is feeling well and getting excited!! :thumbup:

It'll all be worth it in the end! x

well tecniclly i am due on octber 1st so only one day behind but the doctors keep trying to change it in september 30 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->