anyone else due in june?

Anyone else have a very hiccup-y baby? I don't remember any of my others starting this early or having this many.

[/QUOTE] Hi nanicon! I'm with you-sometimes I'm counting weeks, other times I feel it has flown by (even with as sick as I've felt :wacko:). I am also done after this baby boy, we already have a girl. Not that the gender has ever mattered to me, but my husband wanted one of each:dohh: And more importantly, I just know that I am not capable of parenting more than 2-I'm defo not one of those high energy moms! And I can't wait to start working on my after body-and getting through the postpartum hormones and haze. Some may think thats shallow, but its true for me. And four months on is my favorite age. The tiny newborn phase is very hard for me :flower:[/QUOTE]

I don't think its shallow at all. I am looking forward to working on my postpartum body. Newborn phase isn't exactly my cup of tea either. My daughter was a colicky hot mess for the first few months and who likes being sleep deprived. Although I will try and appreciate this newborn phase since this is our last. I love the age my daughter is at. Turning 2 on the 21st.
I think my hubby was partial to us having another girl and I didn't care either way but we are both super excited to be having a boy this time.
Gotta love those comments tho. Oh one of each now you don't have to keep trying for more. :wacko: uhhh. I'm glad to know I can stop trying at 2 kids. Oh the relief.
My one wish at the moment is for people to stop thinking I'm due any day and then looking utterly shocked when I tell them June 28. Unfortunately my belly gets big and I make big babies so I guess there is no escaping that.

Anyone else have a very hiccup-y baby? I don't remember any of my others starting this early or having this many.

I seem to be having a hiccupy baby...it's my first so I've no point of reference but it does seem to happen like once a day and last about 10-15 minutes. First I thought how cute...now I'm finding it kinda irritating.

I honestly can't say i've felt the hiccups. Maybe I just don't know what they feel like becuase i'm a first time mom... I get a lot of movement, but it all feels the same.

Hello Ladies! I am Jennifer :) and due with our first baby,a boy,Josiah..we are due June 5th!

I don't think its shallow at all. I am looking forward to working on my postpartum body. Newborn phase isn't exactly my cup of tea either. My daughter was a colicky hot mess for the first few months and who likes being sleep deprived. Although I will try and appreciate this newborn phase since this is our last. I love the age my daughter is at. Turning 2 on the 21st.
I think my hubby was partial to us having another girl and I didn't care either way but we are both super excited to be having a boy this time.
Gotta love those comments tho. Oh one of each now you don't have to keep trying for more. :wacko: uhhh. I'm glad to know I can stop trying at 2 kids. Oh the relief.
My one wish at the moment is for people to stop thinking I'm due any day and then looking utterly shocked when I tell them June 28. Unfortunately my belly gets big and I make big babies so I guess there is no escaping that.[/QUOTE]

Nanicon, I am jealous you're loving the age of 2, I must be doing something wrong :dohh: My husband just got back in the states (he's working in Belize currently) and he is like "holy hell this kid is out of control!" But anyway. I am also big, I'm the size now I was when I delivered my daughter! And people think I'm overdue-ha!

hi ladies sorry been MIA lots going on! I switched to a new ob this week cuz my other one was terrible and I just love this new! my dad who is already being treated for prostate cancer, first had it in 2005 and then was in remission until may of last year and has been getting treatments since then and actually has been doing great! we found out yesterday he has a new cancer, lymphoma they will do the biopsy soon to determine what type and what treatment he will do.....

I am huge to! but I know why at least lol. I have too much amniotic fluid, I did with my third child also, and he is a big boy weighing in on the 4th at 3 1/2lb so about a lb heavier than the average baby. I make big babies though. so at my appointment Tuesday I was 30weeks measuring 37weeks fun fun!

oh and the whole since you have one of each you are done then...I HATED hearing that! I had my son then my daughter was born 19 months after him and people said tat to me all the time. I was like nope we want 4! and then I got the are you freaking crazy they cost so much blah blah blah....well I can afford my kids what does it matter....so we are now having baby #4!

which we got our csection date...........June 14th at 10am yay!!!!

Finally 30 weeks, just 10 more to go, mw thinks it will be more like 8 though. Im tired all the time agai which im not happy about, what is up with that?

Has anyone packed their hospital bag yet?

Hellooo ladies :hi: May I join you?

I am due June 6th with my first, a baby girl :cloud9: 7 weeks to go, eek! So excited, cannot wait to hold her.
I went quite hormonal around 28 weeks which lasted a month and had a lot of bad symptoms then but they have eased this last week and I've been feeling pretty good aside from pelvic pain and indigestion.
I've had lots of energy the past few days and me and my partner have been sorting things around the house (desperately needed doing!) and we started throwing together the hospital/essentials bag today.

Hope everyone else is doing well and things are coming together, June is getting close ladies :happydance:

Yes have packed bubs hospital bag but not mine, i plan, as long as everything goes well, to be in and out in the same day, and come straight home, so i kmow i wont need to much and if i need anythkng my partner can come home and grab it.

I feel so behind. With DS i had my bags packed 3 months before. This time i havnt even brought baby any clothes. Well she has about 10 vests. I really need to go shopping. I normally love organising.

I just started packing my bag yesterday...most of its packed but there are still some things I need to buy for it. Baby's bag is packed and ready to go though :) 6 weeks 2 days early haha :)

I have had everything packed and ready to go since 25 weeks ha! Im ober prepared

SO glad to have made it to the 30 week milestone! Ever since I got the steroid shots 3 weeks ago, I've been so afraid of going into preterm labour... this uterus is the bane of my existence!! Yesterday I was freaking out because I was having contractions every 3-6 minutes for hours... but of course, it went away by morning. Thankfully this morning they're not as close together and less intense (for a while yesterday, contractions were 5-1-1) so I'm hoping it stays that way... they're not painful most of the time, just super uncomfortable. Still so crampy though!

Each additional day is really a blessing, each extra week is even better. C'monnnnn 33 weeks.

I've packed my hospital bag, but not for the little guy yet. We haven't had the shower yet so I don't really have much for him right now. Either way, if he were to come now, he wouldn't be coming home for a while...

I have 41 days until my csection even though I'm not due until June 12th! It's crazy how FAST this pregnancy is going this time around!!! I keep dreaming I'm having another little girl but with dark hair like mine. So strange -since both DH & I are convinced we're having another boy lol !!!!

I hit 30 weeks today, too! :happydance:

My due date can't get here fast enough!

I am going to start my bag on 5/1.. I am so overwhelmed as to what i'll REALLY need and what I won't considering this is my first baby.

I cant believe i have less than 10 weeks left already i thought it dragged at some points but now its coming quick, people keep giving me baby clothes and i have nowhere to put them as i have my dad and sister with me at the minute and i dont know if they will be able to find a house before babys here and i dont have the space in my bedroom, its got me demented, when should i start thinking about packing my hospital bag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->