anyone else due in june?

Gosh this is flying by on me :/ I cant believe wed. i will only have 9 weeks left.. As long as Ryder decides to stay put. i have already been in labor and had it stopped.. Is anyone else already dilated to anything?

Gosh this is flying by on me :/ I cant believe wed. i will only have 9 weeks left.. As long as Ryder decides to stay put. i have already been in labor and had it stopped.. Is anyone else already dilated to anything?

I've got funneling but no dilation as far as I know. How about you? I'm on progesterone to prevent further funneling leading to dilation; seems to be working so far! I had preterm labour stopped too at 27 weeks.

Curious to hear other responses though...

I haven't had any internal checks and am told I won't have any until 36 weeks! Part of me doesn't look forward to it, but the other part of me feels like then i'll be close to having a baby!

Iv just realised its almost may.... i keep putting things off saying ill do it in may, like my hair, taking dog for haircut and wash, sorting out DSs hair, starting to wash clothes and bedding and buying last few bits. Eeek thia week is may. Anyone else feeling abit unprepared?

Hi ladies! checking in...I am now 6w and 6d away from welcoming baby blake! I have my cseciton planned for June 14th. but for now the exciting thing is my baby shower is today! even though this is my forth baby in my family we believe in any reason for a party so every baby gets a baby shower! also its been 5 years since I had a baby so its like starting all over lol!

have a great day ladies!

Hey ladies, I have 6 weeks and 3 days left till Joshua is due! So excited but also nervous about labour.

I have a scan on May 7th to check placenta position because it was abit low at my 20 week scan. Will find out then if i'm having a natural birth (i hope!) or planned C-Section

I think we have everything ready for Bub now, just got to pack my hospital bag and some bits for OH, gonna buy some cheapy underwear and toiletries to pack but i think i have everything covered otherwise

I have 8 weeks 4 days til due date i remember when i was only 8 weeks 4 days it feels like ages ago lol i have mostly everything i just need to get little bits and pieces and my hospital pjs and nighty and a vest top in hope i get to try the pool, i have a few things i need for hospital after birth aswell. I am very nervous about labor i am excited but dreading labor you hear horror storys and im one of the people who takes those storys in and takes them to heart and worrys over them lol x

Natalie - have you read the funny/embarrassing labor stories thread over in the labor and birth section? It will give you a good laugh and might alleviate some of your fears. :flower:

Getting closer now ladies :) scared excited and anxious! I'm not feeling prepared because our house is still a building site and we can't live in it yet!! Getting worried if wont be finished in time (super stressful)

I had read some and was laughing my head off at some of them i will have to have a venture over again and read some more to make me feel better :)

RC86 I have my step dad and sister with me at the minute they are looking for elsewhere but i am freaking out they wont be gone by the time babys here, it was our family home so they each have a bedroom but they decided to move out and leave it to me as my mam passed away and i think they just need a fresh start. So if they arent gone its gona be me, oh and baby in one room. I find it stressful as my dad works and my sister has her exams when baby is due and when i'm in labor i dont really want anyone around other than my gran and oh, i guess i have to see what happens in the next few weeks maybe a bit of luck will come round x

After all this preterm labour scare business, I have a funny feeling I'm going to go overdue now :haha:

But I'm still counting down to each milestone!

6 days to 32 weeks
20 days to 34 weeks
35 days to 36 weeks
42 days to 37 weeks
63 days til my due date!

Fingers crossed I can make it to 36 weeks so I can deliver with my midwife at the birth centre!!

Hi ladies. May I join?

I am due June 26th-28th with my 3rd child. A boy.
Its been a long pregnancy already. I found out I have a pregnancy heart murmur and been in L&D twice this week due to contractions. I have been checked and I'm dilated at a 1. 31 weeks seems a little early but they didn't seem to concerned. I have a follow up Tuesdays with my OB. It's weird but I've been pregnant twice and I feel with this one he could come any day.
Got to keep this peanut it a little longer.

Well im off to mw tomorrow for a check up, shes already told us that we will start trying to get this wee man out in 6 weeks which is kinda scary, still have my bag to pack but dont know what to pack as im planing on comming home after.

Hi Ladies may I join?

I'm currently 34+1 and expecting our 1st a little boy!

As for hospital bag I've been over prepared everything we could possibly need is in his bag and has been ironed and ready to go since about a month or so ago. I'm a little bit nuts though.

I had read some and was laughing my head off at some of them i will have to have a venture over again and read some more to make me feel better :)

RC86 I have my step dad and sister with me at the minute they are looking for elsewhere but i am freaking out they wont be gone by the time babys here, it was our family home so they each have a bedroom but they decided to move out and leave it to me as my mam passed away and i think they just need a fresh start. So if they arent gone its gona be me, oh and baby in one room. I find it stressful as my dad works and my sister has her exams when baby is due and when i'm in labor i dont really want anyone around other than my gran and oh, i guess i have to see what happens in the next few weeks maybe a bit of luck will come round x

I know exactly how you feel...I'm freaking out that I'm gonna go into labour in my OH's parents house with his mum, dad, brother, sister, a dog, a cat, him and me!! Like its not cramped in here enough as it is :( plus I want it to just be me and him coz I'm struggling now to care enough to make an effort all the time for his family!! Need my own space been in here since November last year!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! x

RC86 I know the feeling we've just moved in with family so we can save to buy our own house rather than keep renting although we live in a converted 4 bed barn house we're currently living with..... My MIL, FIL, SIL, Partners Grandfather as well as the dog, 2 cats, 8 chickens and one Rabbit!! Then theres us and baby on the way!

Very full house, we're hoping to only be here short term while we get a deposit and house sorted but I can see the frustration for everyone. I'm quite lucky as we all get on really well and don't tend to get on top of each other xxx

40 days to go!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! I am excited and scared all at the same time!

I know exactly how you feel...I'm freaking out that I'm gonna go into labour in my OH's parents house with his mum, dad, brother, sister, a dog, a cat, him and me!! Like its not cramped in here enough as it is :( plus I want it to just be me and him coz I'm struggling now to care enough to make an effort all the time for his family!! Need my own space been in here since November last year!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! x

Its awful its cramped in here aswell, i dont particularaly have a great bond with my step dad even though hes been with me since i was 4 i just have struggled to make the bond everything was fine with my mam was here but now its just awkward and uncomfortable for me, i get on with my sister but shes a annoying 15 year old who likes to stress me out and i could just do without, i used to be my mams carer and i did all the cooking and cleaning in the house because she couldnt and now because shes not here i'm stuck in the routine where i am still cleaning up after them like a mother, i dont mind making a family meal for tea its the cleaning and my dad bought a dog after my mam passed away i dont know if it was a comfort thing but i really cant cope with the dog i think he makes the place stink, he is still a puppy and hyper as anything, hes a good dog but because he is so hyper i could never trust him around my baby, i would much prefer they had found a place by the time babys born so that i dont have to worry about the dog. My dad is actually stressing because its taking ages and i can personally see he would rather be gone by the time babys here aswell, we seriously havent had any luck since my mam passed away, its like constant torture we cant find peace until we do all this, i'm never ever relaxed i think about it a lot, it could drive me insane, i was already pregnant when my mam passed away and to be honest this could have been sorted out sooner but it was my last thought, it wasnt until February i thought crap what are we going to do and then we had to have the talks and make decisions. 8 weeks and 3 days isnt enough time to get sorted if you ask me i dont see it getting better, i also want to change a few things, do glossing etc but there is no point with the dog he literally manages to dirty everything. I know we will get there its just taking longer time that i hoped, i hope things pick up with your house so you can get back in it asap and be settled because it also cant be very nice, i wouldnt want to be making the effort all the time, its very rare i want to even get dress let alone anything else, i would find it frustrating if i was in your shoes x

RC86 I have my step dad and sister with me at the minute they are looking for elsewhere but i am freaking out they wont be gone by the time babys here, it was our family home so they each have a bedroom but they decided to move out and leave it to me as my mam passed away and i think they just need a fresh start. So if they arent gone its gona be me, oh and baby in one room. I find it stressful as my dad works and my sister has her exams when baby is due and when i'm in labor i dont really want anyone around other than my gran and oh, i guess i have to see what happens in the next few weeks maybe a bit of luck will come round
x

Its awful its cramped in here aswell, i dont particularaly have a great bond with my step dad even though hes been with me since i was 4 i just have struggled to make the bond everything was fine with my mam was here but now its just awkward and uncomfortable for me, i get on with my sister but shes a annoying 15 year old who likes to stress me out and i could just do without, i used to be my mams carer and i did all the cooking and cleaning in the house because she couldnt and now because shes not here i'm stuck in the routine where i am still cleaning up after them like a mother, i dont mind making a family meal for tea its the cleaning and my dad bought a dog after my mam passed away i dont know if it was a comfort thing but i really cant cope with the dog i think he makes the place stink, he is still a puppy and hyper as anything, hes a good dog but because he is so hyper i could never trust him around my baby, i would much prefer they had found a place by the time babys born so that i dont have to worry about the dog. My dad is actually stressing because its taking ages and i can personally see he would rather be gone by the time babys here aswell, we seriously havent had any luck since my mam passed away, its like constant torture we cant find peace until we do all this, i'm never ever relaxed i think about it a lot, it could drive me insane, i was already pregnant when my mam passed away and to be honest this could have been sorted out sooner but it was my last thought, it wasnt until February i thought crap what are we going to do and then we had to have the talks and make decisions. 8 weeks and 3 days isnt enough time to get sorted if you ask me i dont see it getting better, i also want to change a few things, do glossing etc but there is no point with the dog he literally manages to dirty everything. I know we will get there its just taking longer time that i hoped, i hope things pick up with your house so you can get back in it asap and be settled because it also cant be very nice, i wouldnt want to be making the effort all the time, its very rare i want to even get dress let alone anything else, i would find it frustrating if i was in your shoes x

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. That's must of been a hard time! I hope things are sorted ad they manage to find somewhere else to live soon, you shouldn't be picking up after them all te time though! They should be doing everything to look after you really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->