Anyone else due Jan 11th

I have had 2 different dates so far lol, first of all doc said 13th January but had early scan yesterday and they agreed its 11th January! x

hi dragonflygirl and brighlights! :hi: I'm due Jan 12 according to LMP (last menstrual period). congrats to both of you!! xx my first appointment is this coming Monday. Have you guys gone for one yet?

hey miss_divine! we're exactly the same amount of pregnant! :haha: have you been to the doc yet?

I'm Jan 8th... Elvis' Birthday lol.... Congrats :) I expet to go earlier, son was exactly 2 weeks early

me me meeee! but i've a feeling it's twins, so will be earlier if it is! x

Hey FM_DJ! We've both been married almost exactly the same time! and we're almost exactly the same amount of pregnant! :D When's your wedding anniversary? Mine's June 24th.

I'm due January 8th! :)

That is so cool! Our anniversary is July 1st. Honestly we were going to get married on June 24th, but the venue wasn't available that weekend, so we pushed it back a week. :) I think you're my new best friend! :flower:

Hey FM_DJ! We've both been married almost exactly the same time! and we're almost exactly the same amount of pregnant! :D When's your wedding anniversary? Mine's June 24th.

I'm due January 8th! :)

i'm due on the 11th! haven't been to the doc yet but that is the due date according to LMP - i think it's a great day! first scan is on may 31st where i will be about 7 weeks 6 days along :)

I'm due on 10th Jan according to LMP - going for a 7 week scan on Tuesday so will see what they say then. So excited! I've just made an appointment for booking in and the 12 week scan, after waiting for 3 weeks since my bfp. I told my doc at 4 weeks and have been a few times and had hcg levels checked and all looks good so feeling positive!

Hello ladies,
I'm a newcomer to the forum so hi all! I'm due 17th January apparently but I'm not sure if I believe it. Firstly, because I'm really big for only 5/6 weeks and also because my last period was a bit unusual - about a week late and not like my usual bleed. I guess I'll have to wait til I go for my first appointment on 8th June to find out! :)

wishing52 xx

Hi Hopeful, same amount of pregnant :haha: love it!

Yeah, I've seen the GP and had an early ultrasound at 5+5 because of really bad cramping, but don't see midwife until 10th of June. How about you?

And hello there can'twait, that's three of us in here for the 12th of Jan :).

Bump buddies?:baby:
xx

Hi, I'm new to this site aswell. According to my LMP I'm due Jan 12. I'm hoping to see my GP next week, or is that too early? Any advice would be great, as it's my first pregnancy. Also, Just found out I have been exposed to Scarlet Fever in the last few days, should I be worried??

Well when i tried to do a pregnancy calculator online they all said it'll be 11th of jan whereas my midwife told me last week its 8th of jan so im confused now :$ either way im due in Jan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->