anyone else due Jan 2013?

i already had two losses with the last one being ectopic and i ended up losing one tube. i am a one tuber now so my chances are much lower. i just hope this bean sticks as i really dont want to suffer another trauma.

I'm sorry for your losses, hun! I'm thinking of you! :hugs:

angel- myself being on progesterone, i know that progesterone like u figured out can flucuate a bit, but does increas a tad in the 2nd tri, but thats when the placenta takes over. Are those blood #s u stated earlier your progesterone levels or HCG? bc those seem VERY low for HCG for being over 8 weeks... here in the US progesterone levels that Dr.s like to see women at in the 1st tri is 9-47. So the #'s are at a lower measurment than how they measure in the UK or other places. Mine was an 8 before i was put on progesterone and i first took 200mg 1X a day orally which raised my levels to 12 but i asked if i could double my intake just to make me feel better and now i take 2x a day orally. but we havent tracked my #'s since.

I read somwhere once that at around week 7 progesterone levels drop for some reason but will raise up a bit afterwards.....

I hope things turn out ok, as long as your not bleeding or cramping super bad i think youll be ok. Your lucky ur Dr. is watching you closley, i wish i got that treatment....

hi little J... those results are of my progesterone levels not HCG. I tested HCG in the first weeks of pregnancy but not anymore... doctor said no need to. when i had my first miscarriage, my progesterone dropped and continued dropping... i also saw the heartbeat before i miscarried so i must be very worried now. at least it is a fact that progesterone fluctuates in the first trimister...

hi little J... those results are of my progesterone levels not HCG. I tested HCG in the first weeks of pregnancy but not anymore... doctor said no need to. when i had my first miscarriage, my progesterone dropped and continued dropping... i also saw the heartbeat before i miscarried so i must be very worried now. at least it is a fact that progesterone fluctuates in the first trimister...

i think being on progesterone will def. help. Its like a security blanket! I knew progesterone flucuated that y i asked my Dr. if i could double my dose bc i didnt want to risk it dropping too low.... and honestly.... when the average range here in the US is 9-47 and im a 12.... to me thats a failing grade! haha so thats y i asked to double it so im sure my levels are in the teens at about 16 or so.... and i take one in the morning and afternoon so it spreads out for having constant progesterone in my body.

I ordered a fetal doppler the other day, iv been freaking myself out that maybe somthing is wrong with the baby since i hardly have no MS.... and sometimes i dont feel preggers at all. I hope it can give me some reassurance (and not scare the crap outta me more!)

I understand how you feel re progesterone. i really get frightened when it gets down, as sometimes it is a sign of a MC. but i am doing my best to sustain it. Just doubled my progesterone suppositories so now i am taking 800 mg a day! there's nothing more that i can do. docotor also told me that stress definately influences levels of progesterone. so the more we relax, the better!

dont worry about not having MS. its absolutely normal. i dont have any morning sickness at all. only sore boobs and being tired. some people dont feel pregnant at all for the whole 9 months. Both of us must be luck :) so when is your next scan?

has anyone heard about Progesterone in Oil (PIO)? Do you know if it is safe to use it? Can anyone give me some info about it pls?

my next scan is July 17th.... well they said they will use a doppler first and if they hear a heartbeat i wont need a scan (even tho ill ask for one anyways bc i wanna see how little one grew!) but if they dont hear the HB they will due a scan none the less. They said sometimes some ppl cant heard the HB at 12 weeks.

I havent heard about progesterone in oils.... but honestly hun i wouldnt intake more progesterone that isnt authorized by the Dr. bc it may hurt you. I mean i dont THINK u can over dose on progesterone but your Dr. knows best

i asked my doctor about PIO but she never heard of it. i read about it on the internet and its used for those poeple who have very low progesterone. i would never take something that is not prescribed by my doctor!!!

good luck for hearing the heart beat. i decided not to hear it but only see it as doppler contains a lot of rays but i dont think that it is harmful to the baby. i take a scan every week just for peace of mind! otherwise, i would go like crazy :(

i asked my doctor about PIO but she never heard of it. i read about it on the internet and its used for those poeple who have very low progesterone. i would never take something that is not prescribed by my doctor!!!

good luck for hearing the heart beat. i decided not to hear it but only see it as doppler contains a lot of rays but i dont think that it is harmful to the baby. i take a scan every week just for peace of mind! otherwise, i would go like crazy :(

my Dr. wont allow me to come in for reassurance scans... :growlmad:

they said they wouldnt have enough time in a day for other patients if they allowed that.... so basically i got told to sit tight until my 12 week scan and told me that if i dont have signs of bleeding etc. everything should be fine. But that doesnt help me bc my friend had NO signs of the losing her baby and after seeing the HB the baby passed soon after bc they couldnt find the HB anymore and the baby only measured what it did at her 8 week scan

consider yourself lucky!

yes, i was hesitant to get a doppler in fear of scaring myself more and bc i dont want to hurt the baby, but i felt that to try and de-stress and to try and atleast hear my baby id give it a try since i am not able to get to possibly see baby until 12 week scan (Which is july 17th) I know the possibilities of not being able to hear the baby this early, but the doppler i got it says 8-10 weeks it should be able to pick it up. So lets hope by the end of the week it gets here and i can find the baby and all is well!

Little J: I'm glad you are so smart! :) I also got the same doppler you did... I can't wait for it to get here! But, I am also a little nervous I will freak myself out. I've been watching youtube videos on finding the heartbeat and telling the difference between sounds. Etc.

Like you my Dr. won't give me another scan unless he can't find HB via doppler. And I'm sure he will as my appt. is also July 17.

hi laides, so im back from my scan and all was well! saw my lil beans heart beating, thing is going off my last period i should be 9 weeks but i have long cycles so i know im not that far along i was thinking about 7 weeks, going off the fact that i got a pregnant 3+ on a digital test 11 days ago, which would make me just under 7 weeks. but the baby was only measuring 5-6weeks! the nurse said they can be out by up to 5 days! i cant only be 5 weeks as i found out i was pregnant 3 weeks ago! is it possible to get a posotive test 6 days after unprotected sex? xx

Little J: I'm glad you are so smart! :) I also got the same doppler you did... I can't wait for it to get here! But, I am also a little nervous I will freak myself out. I've been watching youtube videos on finding the heartbeat and telling the difference between sounds. Etc.

Like you my Dr. won't give me another scan unless he can't find HB via doppler. And I'm sure he will as my appt. is also July 17.

YAY! i keep tracking mine doppler... its 1 state away!! i should get it today or tomorrow :happydance:

Lastnight i was watching the youtube videos also! I really hope i can find babies HB, it would defo help me relax until my 12 week scan..... but now i feel like ill have a hard time hearing it anyways bc the baby implanted on the anterior of my uterus which ppl say makes it harder to find/hear baby

hi laides, so im back from my scan and all was well! saw my lil beans heart beating, thing is going off my last period i should be 9 weeks but i have long cycles so i know im not that far along i was thinking about 7 weeks, going off the fact that i got a pregnant 3+ on a digital test 11 days ago, which would make me just under 7 weeks. but the baby was only measuring 5-6weeks! the nurse said they can be out by up to 5 days! i cant only be 5 weeks as i found out i was pregnant 3 weeks ago! is it possible to get a posotive test 6 days after unprotected sex? xx

maybe your LO is a slow grower? I mean anything is possible.... but they say it takes 6-12 days for the fertilized egg to get into the uterus and implant and it takes another 3-4 days before you can detect the HCG on a HPT.

I too have longer cycles and my LMP woulda put me a week ahead but i knew when i OVed as i got the EWCM and when i went in for my us at my "8 week scan" i measured exatly 1 week behind which is what i had assumed.

As long as everyhting looks fine hun, dont worry!

maybe your LO is a slow grower? I mean anything is possible.... but they say it takes 6-12 days for the fertilized egg to get into the uterus and implant and it takes another 3-4 days before you can detect the HCG on a HPT.

I too have longer cycles and my LMP woulda put me a week ahead but i knew when i OVed as i got the EWCM and when i went in for my us at my "8 week scan" i measured exatly 1 week behind which is what i had assumed.

As long as everyhting looks fine hun, dont worry!

im having anothe scan next wed which the dr refered me 4 so will see what that says. all looked fine though, sack, yolk sack and little bean with heart beat:happydance:!! just thought i was about 6 weeks 5days. will see what happens next wed. xx

If thats what you thought you're prob about right if there was a hb? I bet next week it will put you right :) glad it went ok!!
Yey for dopplers, i had a moment of panic today and got mine out and found baby straight away :) then i am almost sure i felt a lil flutter :) :) xx

yeah there was h heart beat i saw it before the lady that was scanning me!:happydance: im sooooooo sick 24/7 though now!
what kind of dopplers have u got that u can pick up the heartbeat so early? and where did u get it? might get one! xx

yeah there was h heart beat i saw it before the lady that was scanning me!:happydance: im sooooooo sick 24/7 though now!
what kind of dopplers have u got that u can pick up the heartbeat so early? and where did u get it? might get one! xx

i ordered a sonoline b 3Mhz from fetaldoppler.net. (got it for $55 with free shipping) it comes with gel as well.
Most of the ladies in my other blog have this one and they LOVE it and alot of them found the baby 8-9 weeks along. Mine should arrive in the next day

i think ill have a hard time finding the HB tho bc my LO attached on my anterior of the uterus.... so the placenta makes it a tad harder to find.

i ordered a sonoline b 3Mhz from fetaldoppler.net. (got it for $55 with free shipping) it comes with gel as well.
Most of the ladies in my other blog have this one and they LOVE it and alot of them found the baby 8-9 weeks along. Mine should arrive in the next day

i think ill have a hard time finding the HB tho bc my LO attached on my anterior of the uterus.... so the placenta makes it a tad harder to find.

oooo ill take a look now. my last 2 babies did the same, i didnt fell them moove untill i was about 21weeks! x

i feel sick all day too :( sick if i done eat, sick if i do eat..same for drinking...everything tastes vile! Am at work at the mo and feel like shit! Still i take it as a good sign :)
I hired mine and will send it back after scan if all is well just for reassurance really..off ebay haha..i found mine at 10weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->