anyone else due Jan 2013?

I also got the sololine B. It was $52 free shipping on eBay.

Little J, I hope you find your babies HB right away! I also hope mine arrives today. That would be a wonderful birthday present! :)

i feel sick all day too :( sick if i done eat, sick if i do eat..same for drinking...everything tastes vile! Am at work at the mo and feel like shit! Still i take it as a good sign :)
I hired mine and will send it back after scan if all is well just for reassurance really..off ebay haha..i found mine at 10weeks xx

i might see about hireing on then. how much was that? im scared now coz ive started spotting!:cry: ive just spoke to the dr on the phone and she said its probs due to me having an internal scan yday, and once a heartbeat has been seen the chances of miscarrage falls. so hopefully its just coz of thbe scan? x

i feel sick all day too :( sick if i done eat, sick if i do eat..same for drinking...everything tastes vile! Am at work at the mo and feel like shit! Still i take it as a good sign :)
I hired mine and will send it back after scan if all is well just for reassurance really..off ebay haha..i found mine at 10weeks xx

i might see about hireing on then. how much was that? im scared now coz ive started spotting!:cry: ive just spoke to the dr on the phone and she said its probs due to me having an internal scan yday, and once a heartbeat has been seen the chances of miscarrage falls. so hopefully its just coz of thbe scan? x

im sure it is just fron the internal scan hun. dont worry, i have read places that women spot after ANYTHING goe sup their wahoo. its super sensitive down there and has alot of bloodflow so it makes it easier to spot/bleed a small amount. Just keep an eye on it, it should stop in a day or so

Oh no, I'm sure it will be from the scan hun.. keep me updated! Its 9.95 a month so prob only worth it for a few months xxx

im sure it is just fron the internal scan hun. dont worry, i have read places that women spot after ANYTHING goe sup their wahoo. its super sensitive down there and has alot of bloodflow so it makes it easier to spot/bleed a small amount. Just keep an eye on it, it should stop in a day or so

Haha wahoo :) :) love it

i hope so! its stopped now and was just there when i wiped after going for a wee. hopefully all will be ok. xx

How are you today hun, has it stopped altogether now?xx

How are you today hun, has it stopped altogether now?xx

hi! yeah its stopped now! hopefully that will be it and it was just coz of the internal scan! im hoping i wont need another internal scan on wed when i have my next scan, this ones at helme chase an im not sure if they do them there? x

I had a normal scan hun when i went so hopefully it will avoid any more spotting :)
I got my 12 week scan on Mon im so scared!x

I had a normal scan hun when i went so hopefully it will avoid any more spotting :)
I got my 12 week scan on Mon im so scared!x

ahhh im sure u will be fine hunni, let me know how u get on! im so paranoid now coz of the spotting and coz the baby was measuring 1 weeks too small im frightened m gonna loose it? im scared for my next scan 2! xx

I think you will be fine :) you may have ov late or implanted late or bubs might have a growth spurt by Weds, Hopefully next week will be good news for both of us x

I think you will be fine :) you may have ov late or implanted late or bubs might have a growth spurt by Weds, Hopefully next week will be good news for both of us x

heres hoping! im still being as sick as ever so thats a good thing! good luck! xx

so bloody nervous about tomo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->