anyone else due Jan 2013?

everyone is different....so its hard to say when youll get yours?

I am begging for full blown MS so i know for sure eveyrhting is progressing (even if u dont get that, that doesnt mean anything bad)

today i started to feel queezy...like im sea sick.... and im not complaining!

Im curious if ill ever get really bad MS and if so, how far along i would be if i did.

By the way, have any of you hear about the cabbage gender predictor test?! I want to try that, but i think they say to wait until ur 10 weeks along before trying.

That is a good reminder Little J!

AngelofHeaven, it's still pretty early for you. And I have to say, I know one woman (a coworker) who went through her entire pregnancy with no symptoms but heartburn at the end. So try to keep up hope, and take those vitamins!

What's that test about little J?

mandman, thank you for calming me down... i know that some people jsut dont have sympotms at all, but sometimes i just want to hear someone telling me that - otherwise i keep on worrying. to tell you the truth, i would feel much better if i have symptoms.. symptoms are very good sign!!

What's that test about little J?

mandman, thank you for calming me down... i know that some people jsut dont have sympotms at all, but sometimes i just want to hear someone telling me that - otherwise i keep on worrying. to tell you the truth, i would feel much better if i have symptoms.. symptoms are very good sign!!

I am the same way! I want to fit the "norm" of having MS etc so i know its going well.

The cabbage gender predictor test you take a red cabbage and cut half of it into small cubes/pieces and put it into boiling water, let it sit covered for 10 min or so, then u drain off the water and KEEP the water. Then you do 1 part cabbage water and 1 part urine. If the color of the water turns pink/red its gunna be a boy if its purple itll be a girl. It has somthing to do with the pH that male embryos give off etc. I guess males embryos tend to be more acidic causing the color change where as females are neutral/alkaline.

I really wanna try this but i think its far too early right now.... maybe ill try it and then try again at 10 weeks and see if theres a difference

oh gosh that sounds exciting :D im totally going to try that :)
I know i shouldnt probably be thinking so selfishly but if this pregnancy goes to plan i need to fit in my wedding dress in May! Ill only have 3months :D plus it is good to keep active to a certain extent.
I wouldnt worry about lack of symptoms, i was the same, boobs didnt start hurting/swelling till about 6weeks xx

oh gosh that sounds exciting :D im totally going to try that :)
I know i shouldnt probably be thinking so selfishly but if this pregnancy goes to plan i need to fit in my wedding dress in May! Ill only have 3months :D plus it is good to keep active to a certain extent.
I wouldnt worry about lack of symptoms, i was the same, boobs didnt start hurting/swelling till about 6weeks xx

my bb's were sore before i got a BFP, and they still are now which for me is reassuring but i think its bc of the progesterone supplements im on. They say progesterone is waht makes your hormones change and starts your glands in ur bb's to prepare for milk.

That sounds really interesting little J! I would definately give it a try if this pregnancy succeeds..

I just came from a scan. Gynae didnt see anything!!! Maybe it's still early as i am only 4 weeks but Gynae said, that sometimes one can see a sac at 4 weeks. At least there's no fluid around... Am feeling worried. Hope it's not another ectopic!

hopefully its just to early hun xx
Does anyone get..sorry tmi..like a sharp pain down through their lady bits?? ive had them on and off since yest worse when need a pee..maybe a urine infection? I remember getting them when i was pregnant with my son but that was later in pregnancy!am a little worried :( Hiope everyones ok! xx

Im Due Jan 20th. finally got my :bfp: after 8months of ttc.
Hoping everything will go well this time around. :) Congrats to all who got there :bfp: this months.. and many a wishes to those still trying.

Im Due Jan 20th. finally got my :bfp: after 8months of ttc.
Hoping everything will go well this time around. :) Congrats to all who got there :bfp: this months.. and many a wishes to those still trying.

Excellent! :thumbup:

How are you feeling?

Welcome and congrats :)
Did anyone see my post by the way?????

Welcome and congrats :)
Did anyone see my post by the way?????

the other day i was getting twinges on my left side...and it was making me worried as to if it was ectpopic..... but then later in the day it moved to the right side for a tad, so i think its just the uterus stretching hun. I also get a wierd Twinge "pain" but its not too bad when i sneeze or whatever. I dont think its anything to worry about!

Dont worry unless u are bleeding

Got my follow up results back from my progetserone and my initial results were an 8 and now that im one the oral progesterone it went to 12! It made me happy, but i did ask my Dr. if it was ok to take 2x 200mg orally a day just to make me feel better (the range progesterone goes in the 1st tri is 8-47) so itd make me feel better being more in the middle even tho the Dr. thinks my levels are fine at 12. She said if it makes me feel better that i can take 2 a day. So i am! I am so thankful she is being understanding of my worridness!

ps. I started getting some lowerback pain, and its worrying me.... i dunno if its bc i slept wrong since we were at our cabin for a few nights, but when i had bad back pain before i ended up MC, am i being a worry wart for nothing?!

Congrats to the newbies!

Little J the back pain is normal. I'm also experiencing it along with uncomfortable nights. :hugs:

Yes ive had back pain too and its been bothering me! and my boobs are not as tender so im quietly freaking out :( xx

Thanks Ladies.. A bit of morning sickness. very tender breasts. other then that just tired.
my feet were super swollen yesterday.. just worried about when the heat comes.. agh i can already imagine it. going to have to get myself a baby pool to cool off in :)

Good morning ladies. Dont worry about back pain. its absolutely normal during pregnancy. Sometimes i also have some twinges on my right side. I also had twinges in my previous pregnancies (in which one of them ended up ectopic) but I dont think it's something we have to worry about. We try to keep relax and remain positive.

Little J, did you get a scan yet? i am having my scan on wednesday. Hopefully we'll see something...

Good morning ladies. Dont worry about back pain. its absolutely normal during pregnancy. Sometimes i also have some twinges on my right side. I also had twinges in my previous pregnancies (in which one of them ended up ectopic) but I dont think it's something we have to worry about. We try to keep relax and remain positive.

Little J, did you get a scan yet? i am having my scan on wednesday. Hopefully we'll see something...

I have my scan Weds too :)

I have my scan Weds too :)

Good luck then. We'll keep each other posted
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4