• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Hi girls, room for another?

I'm technically due 1st August, but due to my history will be having my 4th c-section around 24th July. Very excited, but nervous!

xx

Welcome to all the new people!

It sounds like everyone has been getting great news lately, that is really very exciting.

I was just chatting with my husband and he mentioned that he is excited to try for a baby again. Haha, this will be such a wonderful surprise for him! I'm going to target tomorrow to get everything for the announcement :happydance:

Littlelotus- thats so exciting. You must be bursting to tell him.

Littleminx - congrats and welcome!

Anyone got any getting rid of nausea remedies? I don't feel horrendous but I'm feeing sick pretty much all the day. Bit like a hangover :-( !

Cheska that's how i feel too :hugs:

I'm still finding it incredibly hard to believe i am pregnant! Almost like the tests (4 of them) are lying to me :wacko: We have been so so lucky to conceive so quickly as i only had 1 proper cycle off the pill and BAM pregnant. Our DD took 12 months so i really thought i was in for the long game. I even took another Superdrug Digi this morning and obviously it said 'pregnant' :cloud9: ... I just cant understand why its not sinking in?

Sorry for the waffle :lol: x

I feel a bit like that Littleminx. Took 9 very long (because I wanted him so bad) months to conceive our ds. I wanted to not prevent quite early so that I never felt that desperation again and it happened straight away. Feel very blessed.

Also feel like a big jibbering hormonal mess today ha ha!

Thanks for the advice about the seabands brandi. I've never seen them before. Are they really obvious? As I'm hoping to keep this beany a secret until Christmas

Thanks chick.. Nice to know its not just me. It will hopefully start seeming more real when AF doesn't show...

Which leads me nicely to a quick question for you all!

My last AF started very lightly on the Thursday night of 24th October, but i didn't start full bleeding until i woke the next day, so do i take my LMP date from the Thursday or Friday?

:flower:

I would think the thurs but it's only a think...

How old your 3 lo's?

I'll stick as I am until my scan I think... My eldest is 14, middle is 7 and my youngest is 4! X

Aww have you told them they are going to have a little brother or sister yet? If you haven't when will you?

Yeah do that - once your dating scan has happened that's that set in stone then isn't it! Even if you disagree ha ha x

My son has special needs so needs time to adapt, so they know that mummy is going to start getting a big belly and hopefully a new baby will come next July. My eldest lives with her dad (her choice), so we are telling her this weekend :)

I am so nervous about tomorrow and AF! Just want it out of the way and then I'll relax x

Welcome littleminx! I will add you to the front page! I'm sure with any pregnancy it never seems real when you see that BFP!

Thanks for all the kind words girls! Was a MASSIVE shock! No twins in our families so I honestly never thought it would be me having them! I'm worried about things like, getting a bigger car/house!
I found one baby very hard work! How will I handle two newborns!!? I'm sure when it settles abit more and I have my next scan I might relax more. X

So tonight I had an ultrasound and bloodwork again. My levels at 4w5d were 2200. Today, 5w3d, they were 17,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

We saw a sac measuring two days ahead and a yolk sac. Next ultrasound is on Tuesday!

Hey ladies,

Had my first ultrasound yesterday. Was so exciting. Baby measuring at 1.2cm with a heartbeat of 147bpm at 7w1d. When I saw the heart beating I cried it was so amazing. Now it feels a bit more real. Confirmed due date July 10th. Cant wait till 2nd trimester so I can stop worrying so much and tell everyone!

How are you ladies coping with food cravings? I am eating so much food always hungry now and mostly carbs because I am so tired. Worried about too much weight gain. Is anyone else feeling this way?

I had another scan yesterday and saw the heartbeat! That was the moment I was waiting for, so that evening I gave my hubby a glass of sparkling cider with a pacifier floating in it, then I handed him an expecting father card with the ultrasound photo.

He was so shocked, and so excited! I think he's even more excited this time! Plus, yesterday I received a phone call saying I got the job I was hoping for :thumbup:

Life is finally looking up again. Now if only thinking about, smelling, seeing or eating meat didn't make me feel nauseous!

I hope you're all doing great, I'm really excited to watch our pregnancies progress together :happydance:

Aw i love reading everyones progress!! Afm we told parents yesterday, last time we just told them about mc i know its early days but wanted to give them some joy!! IM having a few symptoms now but loving then to remind me little is ok and going strong!! 5 weeks 4 days until my first scan!! So excited! Xxx

So jealous of you ladies getting your first scans underway, but very happy to hear that everyone's scans are going well!

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->