• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Hi ladies hope you are all ok?

Little lotus I still can't believe you havent told dh! How will you do it? Do you think he'll be ok that you didn't tell him sooner?

I know! It's been hard to keep it a secret, but we had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in September, I just want to be more confident this one will stick before I tell him. I don't think he will be mad about it, at least I hope not!

How are you going to tell your hubby littlelotus? Not long until Sunday! :happydance:
I was thinking of taking him to dinner and giving him a jewelry box with a pacifier in it :baby: Or maybe get the waitress in on it and put the pacifier in a champagne glass or something cute like that.

I could cry with relief. That has got to be the longest 3 minutes of my life. I am shaking like a leaf! I did a cheap test and it was fractionally darker so decided I need to be brave and do my digi!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/1541B5C3-92DF-4912-9628-36C8A79227F1-1008-0000009418D999CC_zps59eb0c3d.jpg

Oh wow rooster! Scary but amazing! I have a 7 month old too and I keep getting jibes from my mum saying it's twins, we'll see! But double the trouble and double the love is all I think when I think about having twins lol! Glad they are both ok!

Little lotus aw I've had a MC before too so can definately understand not wanting to tell,your pacifier idea sounds lovely! What a surprise for your df! I just waved the pregnancy test in my df's face when he was half asleep, not quite so lovely lol!

Brunette bimbo yay for the digi Hun!

Hey well I hope I'm not part or the twin boom in July just one for me please as my little man is 7 months too..x

Lotus aw I totally understand Hun I had a cpl mcs before Leo ans when I fell pg with him I managed to keep it a secret a while.x

Brunette yeah for ur digi Hun...x

Hey bailey yeah we defo only want one cud u imagine us with twins lol. X

Wow Rooster! Congrats! Doing the double happy dance for you! I can only imagine how wonderful the news must have been that everything was ok and twins! I wish! Hoping no more scares for you in the future x

Congrats Rooster, that's amazing news! Did you suspect?

Littlelotus love the idea of the pacifier in a champagne glass. What an awesome idea. Can't wait to hear about his reaction. Not long to go now, this week is flying by!

8 days until my 8 week scan. Feels like the last 3 weeks have been the longest ever. Have gone from horrible MS yesterday, to feeling perky this morning. I'm hoping everything's ok in there!

Just been to my gp to ask them to do a referral to the hospital where I have made an appt for a scan and got a bit of an interrogation I wasn't expecting.

Was it planned? How olds your son?

Why! Why are you asking me this!!! Grrr

I could cry with relief. That has got to be the longest 3 minutes of my life. I am shaking like a leaf! I did a cheap test and it was fractionally darker so decided I need to be brave and do my digi!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/1541B5C3-92DF-4912-9628-36C8A79227F1-1008-0000009418D999CC_zps59eb0c3d.jpg

Congrats BrunetteBimbo :happydance:

Hey ladies how come u girls are getting early scans? I need to wait till 12 or 13 wks :(

6+4 today!

Are you from Spain or have you moved there?

Hey ladies how come u girls are getting early scans? I need to wait till 12 or 13 wks :(

Me too :(

I'm so nervous this time round. We paid for an early scan last time but the company shut down and the only one I can find now is £99!! It was £45 last time.

Aw I see I was going to chance it and call the early pregnancy unit to ask for a scan or I thot about paying for one at 8 wks found a place tht does them for £39

Yeah I'm paying for mine too but I'm strange, I don't want it til 11 weeks + 2 lol! Well that's when I've booked it for, I had a MMC with baby measuring 11 weeks so I don't want it any earlier anyway unless there's any problems of course (hope not!).

I'm from the UK but live in Spain. Have been living here 3 years now.

I'm paying to have an early scan at 8 weeks, just because I haven't even had a call from a midwife to confirm my booking appointment yet and after reading the statistic that once you see a heartbeat you have 98% chance of things being ok, I just had to do it. Also I reach 12 weeks on December 24th and I'm flying home for xmas so wanted to be sure I've had at least one scan before then :)

Aw not sure wot to do my dr will date me as 7 wks the now cos of my lmp so il prob get a scan before the 12 wks

Great to come back and read so much good news! Huge congrats to Rooster and Brunette :thumbup:

Sorry I've been MIA - DH and I closed on our house on Monday, so things have been kind of crazy lately. We told my younger brother the good news on Monday, and he was super excited! So now I just can't wait for the first scan... 13 days left, then hopefully we'll get to see a heartbeat :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->