• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Hi girls, was at work and started bleeding. Off to the maternity hospital. I have a very bad feeling about this, it's just like the m/c I had before :cry:

:hugs: Hun! Just try to remember how common it is to bleed in early pregnancy, I bled on and off for 3 weeks with DS. Keeping fingers crossed for you that everything is ok !

X

Oh no rooster I hope all is ok!! Thinking of you Hun, try and remember that lots of women bleed early on and all is fine xxxx

Oh no rooster :-( I have everything crossed for you. Is it red or brown?

Hi ladies, I'm 4 weeks today and I'm due on 29th July 2014 :) I still can't believe I'm pregnant, this will be our 3rd we have a son aged 9 and a daughter aged 5. Went to the GP yesterday and made my first midwifed app and we have a private scan clinic near us so I've booked in for a reassurance scan when I'm 7 weeks....any one else due around the 29th? X

Congrats on your bfp flea bum.

Rooster thinking about you hon! X

hey rooster fxd for u hun!!

as were all due in july time were similar amounts along in our pregnancy, ive been getting sort of like af cramps only not cramps just a feeling a heavy dull feeling, is this normal? anyone else? no bleeding and I have been windy and constipated, does anyone think its more related to my bowels than my baby lol that's a strange question sorry, anyone else feeling this way? xx

Hi flo, from my experience that's completely normal and I'm feeling it too. I'm also very windy so think part of it is bowels (I also have IBS so more prone to this kinda thing!). But even from my last pregnancy I remember these pains. It's a little like AF is here but then more of a constant ache. Think it's all the stretching that's going on combined with digestive issues lol! Are you finding you poop less often (sorry tmi!)

Rooster I hope everything is ok Hun :hugs:

Hi girls..ok so had a scan the BABIES are fine!! Yes twins!! I can't believe it! Have no idea how I will cope! I already have a 7 month old! It's exciting but just don't know how I'm going to do it!

Welcome fleabum82!

Hi girls..ok so had a scan the BABIES are fine!! Yes twins!! I can't believe it! Have no idea how I will cope! I already have a 7 month old! It's exciting but just don't know how I'm going to do it!

Wow amazing news! Congratulations. You were the one that mentioned twins haha!!

Eeekk so glad it was good news for you.

Looking back now do you think there was any different/stronger symptoms to your last pregnancy.

I'm made up for you but I do hope I don't have two in here!

Hi girls, was at work and started bleeding. Off to the maternity hospital. I have a very bad feeling about this, it's just like the m/c I had before :cry:

Oh no rooster, I am keeping you in my thoughts and crossing my fingers that everything is ok.

Welcome fleabum82!
Oh wow wow wow!!! That's amazing! I obviously didn't read all the posts before responding :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->