• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

I've spent the day in hospital. My pregnancy levels are really low. It's either ectopic, very early pregnancy or I'm going to miscarry. They couldn't tell from the scan. I go back for bloods on Wednesday and a scan Monday. I can't stop crying.

What a massive worry! Thinking of you and praying everything is ok :hugs: xx

Hi girls!
So I am in shock! Just found out I'm pregnant! I only had my DS 6 months ago! It took over a year to conceive DS! We only dtd once last month! :blush:
I'm supposed to be 4 weeks but the clearblue says 2-3 weeks, took it this evening after drinking water all day so I don't know if that makes a difference?
Anyway I'm due July the 5th...anyone else due around then? :hugs:
Would love some buddies!
Feels like I was only pregnant a few weeks ago and now I am again! X

July babies!!
1st

2nd Hodge-Podge
Gizzyy

3rd daynzee
Angelbaby_01

4th Jadevonfox
Chinuahuamon

5th Rooster100
Schnoodle

6th Ladyluck8181
Eris

7th Frankie83
KimmyLou

8th Gypsymama
Wagazim
Callypygous
Cflower04
Shell12393
Tori story

9th Beau84
MaMaRed1012
MoominJ

10th hopefulfairy
New_mommy

11th Chellepepper
Rickles
Baileybubs
Bambi93
T8ty

12th HarleyW
Haleykins05
Beelady
Cheska

13th VTFroggie
Littlelotus

14th Akalocsa
Sweety_1
Dreamer22

15th

16th Pix
Florence

17th Newmomtobe88

18th SRTbaby

19th

20th CherylC3

21st Nolababy1

22nd Leash27

23rd

24th Littleminx

25th Astraloree

26th Brunettebimbo

I'm in!

Thinking of you Brunettebimbo, hope everything works out well and it's just a v early pregnancy.

Nausea and vomitting hit me overnight. Had my ultrasound today and we saw the heartbeat flickering away! Meet Baby Freckle!

Attachments

• Freckle6w1d.jpg
    Freckle6w1d.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
Congrats Brandi! Was freckle measuring same as what you thought? 2 more days and hopefully I'll have a lovely little picture x

Yup! Freckle measures right on for my due date and his sac measures 2 days ahead, which is what it did last week.

Loving everyone having these early reassuring scans! I get mine on the 10th! Two weeks today! Will find out if the twins are identical or non identical!
As far as symptoms go, same as my last pregnancy, tired sick. Think about food 24/7 and how much I love food! Have the same cravings too which is sandwiches! X

Ladies, anyone in Facebook groups related to pregnancy and being due in July and August, please be wary of a girl named Jo'Hanna Leiigh Mead. She was part of a group I admin and got caught lying about a twin pregnancy, and stole someone's photos from a blog. She was removed from two groups today, but created her own. Just wanted to give a heads up.

MS is here! But luckily I've been able to stave it off pretty well (my clinic recommended unisom at bedtime, and vitamin b6 but only 20mg of this taken a few times a day). I've read mixed opinions on taking unisom when pregnant, but it is category B which is supposed to be safe. Obviously ask your provider before trying any new meds! I have a hard time eating, though, as nothing seems to taste good at all! Even things I previously loved, like sweets! I take gummy pre-natals which I used to like eating in the morning (like candy ha) but now I have to force them! We are having our first US this Friday, I will be 7wks 1day. We are paying out of pocket and it's an ultrasound clinic. This is our first time for everything so I'm not sure how these clinics work. They said it will only be around 20 US dollars though! I was definitely expecting more. This is more for my peace of mind, since our fist US w/MD isn't until Dec 20th. Hope everyone is feeling OK! And rooster I can't believe it's twins with no history or anything! How exciting!

Newmomtobe88 did you mean vitamin b6 has helped your nausea?

I've got a stomach bug :-( feel dreadful x

Cheska I'm still waiting on the B6 to come in, I had to order it from amazon because all wal mart had was the 200mg and they advised me to only take 20mg at a time, I'm hoping it gets here today, and as soon as I try it I'll let you know! From what I've read on other blogs a lot of people got relief from it. So far I've been using unisom but only at night per my provider's recommendation. The hardest thing for me is I don't want to eat anything! Nothing is appetizing so I just end up forcing myself to eat. I do enjoy sundaes and shakes ha. Something else I ordered are these things called "preggie pop drops", they are like little hard candies and are supposed to be a natural solution to MS. I've used them and they seem to help and they taste good. They are a little pricey. I got them on amazon as well.

Hey ladies!

I recently found out that I am pregnant after having a MC in March.
It was a real big shock.

I'm due July 10th.
Morning sickness has been kicking in for the past couple weeks.
Been feeling terrible.

Hope everyone is going good!!

Holly x

Hey ladies!

I recently found out that I am pregnant after having a MC in March.
It was a real big shock.

I'm due July 10th.
Morning sickness has been kicking in for the past couple weeks.
Been feeling terrible.

Hope everyone is going good!!

Holly x

Welcome Holly and congratulations! Being so sick is horrible but it means the little bean is bedding in nicely! X

Hi everyone!

It's been a little bit since my last post, I've caught an awful cold. I even lost my voice for a few days! On top of that, my nausea has made me extremely picky about what foods I can eat. Provided I don't eat anything with meat or anything savory I can stave off the stomach flips.

It seems all this baby wants to eat are fruits, veggies, bread and sweets! I start a new job Monday and I'm really trying to rest and get well. Hope all of you are having a happy pregnancy.

hey ladies, ive not been on here for a while, just wanted to ask if anyone suffers from hashimotos under active thyroid like me? ive read in pregnancy your thyroid levels can be depleted and meds need to be increased, well wat im trying to say is, I feel low thyroid, agitated, tired, over emotional, snappy, just generally on edge! :( I don't know if this is thyroid or pregnancy?? I had bloodwork last week, I have my first antenatal app/12 week scan 2nd jan, and am due to see my endocrinologist 7th jan , but im going to phone him tomorrow to let him know im pregnant, just feel lost my gp doesn't seem interested in my thyroid condition, but its horrendous if it goes too low! anyone know anything? xx

hope u r all well xx

Girls I think most of us are on this thread now? https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2044715-july-jelly-beans-2014-a-196.html
Thinking anyone who isn't should move there as its easier with just one thread? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->