• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

how is everyone getting along? only 5 days until my 12 week first scan, had a dream that the scan showed my baby had no head :s crazy, im worried just want it all done and everything to be ok, ive had the odd day were ive missed my folic acid and i think im feeling guilty :(

Florence hiii. Don't worry some people prob don't take foil acid at all or take it very late if they don't know they are pregnant. 5 days should go quick now.

Hi girls! Yeah I often forget to take it! It will be ok Florence! Looking forward to hearing all about your scan! X

The other thread is too big! Have you got a little bump yet rooster? Have you shared the news, if so how did it go down?

I still have only told parents and sisters/brothers and 1 friend im defo sprouting a pouch now, obvs to the ppl who know but know one else has guessed only 4 days now im so excited!! I get lost in the big threads, cant keep up x

Aw cute, my pouch only sprouts in the evening hehe.

We told our families at Christmas. Have told my line manager at work and 3 friends. Not a big announcement. Feel like just waiting until everyone else notices now. Think the is she isn't she looks would amuse me x

Everyone knows about my twins at this stage, still not much of a bump! Just quite bloated in the evening!
Where abouts are you girls from? X

Hi ladies, can I join you? I can't keep up with the big threads either. I'm due with #2 around 23 July. X

Welcome Mrs W! I must add you to the front list!
Florence I absolutely love Liverpool! Studied there for 3 years and they were the best years of my life! Met DH there, he eventually proposed there, so its very special place to me! living in Dublin now, came here in 2006! Still go to Liverpool regularly! It changes everytime we go back! X

aw fabulous!! its a lovely place, gone better since capital of culture xx

Thanks rooster.

I've never been to Liverpool, it is on my list of places I really want to visit. I have been to Dublin though and loved it! Definitely want to go back x

Hi girls. Happy new year to you all. Hi and welcome mrs w.

I live near Manchester. Would love to see Dublin one day. Rooster please could you change me to the 10th.

When's your scan Florence? X

Hi Cheska! Yes will change you now. I don't know Manchester too well, made a few trips to the Trafford centre whilst I was in Liverpool as a student!
I have had the winter vomiting bug and its flawed me! I rang the maternity hospital and they said if I can keep down some fluids it should be ok, which I can!
Hope all is well and happy new year! X

hey girls had my scan yesterday!! wow amazing never realised how amazing it really is, im a week further along, I too need to be changed to the 10th!! cheska! we have the same due date!! aw im on cloud nine couldn't keep it secret any longer and have told all our friends x

Great news Florence! Have you a pic to share? X

Aw i have a couple of pics theyre not very good the sonographer said but i love them i don't know how to do it from my phone but will post them tomorrow at my computer , wen is ur scan cheska xx

Wonderful news Florence!! Try and get a pic up if you can! Xx

Lovely news Florence I'm glad it went well!

I've had a really horrible wkend as I've been bleeding. It's brown blood but there's been a lot with stringy lumpy bits and pains, mainly in my back, so I'm petrified. I've got an emergency scan booked tomorrow morning and although I'm relieved ill be seen I'm just so scared of hearing bad news. Wish me luck ladies, ill update tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->