Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

IM 28 the baby of the group feeling lots of popcorn now! IM not telling friends we went for early scan but its funny cause theyre all still playing i know its a girl hehe in desperate to tell but guna wait till they confirm it at 20 wk scan just incase lol!! Also i had a really vivid dream about the date 23rd July!? IM due the 10th so i wonder if ill go on the 23rd, will be interesting to see xx

Hey move over I'm claiming baby of the group for now I'm 27 but not for very much longer!!

We have the same edd too :) x

How is is everyone?
I am good, even managing work well! The only hard thing is having a 9 month old to pick and and carry alot! My bump hurts when I hold him and my lower Back is sore! Also I'm a pig! Have eaten enough dinner to probably feed about 6 adults! X

IM 28 the baby of the group feeling lots of popcorn now! IM not telling friends we went for early scan but its funny cause theyre all still playing i know its a girl hehe in desperate to tell but guna wait till they confirm it at 20 wk scan just incase lol!! Also i had a really vivid dream about the date 23rd July!? IM due the 10th so i wonder if ill go on the 23rd, will be interesting to see xx

Hey move over I'm claiming baby of the group for now I'm 27 but not for very much longer!!

We have the same edd too :) x

hehe ok ok, no body puts baby in the corner :p aw does that mean werebump buddies!? aw x

Hiya girls..

How are we all? I went to the dentist yesterday and am still traumatised :lol: ... I have a huge huge fear of the dentist, so much so that it was my 1st visit in around 14-15 years!! But my teeth are great and only 1 little filling needed.

Now on the countdown to seeing my consultant (next Wednesday) .. Hoping i'll get my c-section date! .. Then its the countdown to my gender scan :D x

excitigng times little minx!!!

afm- Girls I dunno if u all have ALDIs near you but they've got baby stuff really cheap, AVENT bottles, tommy tippee stuff, lovely cotton blankets etc, I went at 10am and things were going fast, got a microwave AVENT steriliser for £10 ive just looked on the web its £26 and has a 5 star rating!! x

hi ladies!

my sister and I are going 'baby' shopping tomorrow! so exciting. :happydance: I will try to stick to gender neutral stuff for now as I don't know the sex yet. So far I've only bought two onesies

what have ya'll gotten so far?

Hey girls i need some advice :-( in sad , my friend is 26 weeks pregnant and a brief history of our friendship she is very competitive!! She is older than me by about 3 years and is wana them who's done it bigger and better well anyway we always disagree on things its just the way we are but we don't fall out, my hubby hates her all our friends hubbys hate her cause shes opinionated and can be nasty, shes one ofthese ppl who says watever she likes amdno one questions her. Well anyway shes married and separated and then had a baby to someone and separated and now she's with someone else and preg and there on the rocks, i got married last yr and she criticised everything i did, made me feel like crap, i got engaged she got engaged 10 days after told me my marriage wouldn't last that things rarely do, slags my husband off bla bla bla there's much more but you can probably form a picture, well anyway we went shopping together for baby stuff as were both expecting and i love girlie clothes little dresses and things, i don't think boys clothes are as cute, well anyway she kept saying u want a girl and i think ur having a boy and she said it over and over again, we've met twice since and she has told our other friends that i wont admit it but i want a girl and ill be devastated if i have a boy! You all know in having a bot and in over the moon! I keep telling her i wont ill be hPpy either way but she laughs shouts me down in front of ppl and says hmm whatever!! She wanted a boy and is having one and actually said she wud be sooo gutted if she had a girl, its really upsetting me i cant sleep, but i don't know what to say to her about it, i feel my gender reveal is guna be met by everyone thinking i don't want my baby when u all know i wanted a boy badly for my other half in sorry for the long post hubby says ignore her but i feel i shud confront her but she scares me :-( x

She sounds like a bit of a piece of work! Hard work!
Firstly if everyone knows what she is like I doubt people pay attention to her and her opinions so try not to worry about the gender reveal! People will be delighted! I always worry the worst will happen and think of the worst scenario but things are always much better then I think!
Secondly is she worth being friends with? Especially when your pregnant? Sounds like she is quite stressful and negative! I had a friend who used to really bug me! Not in the same way but I never really wanted to see her in the end as she used to always talk about herself and how amazing she was. I just stopped texting her, eventually she stopped texting me and now I don't hear from her and life is much easier!!
Saying that its not always that easy!
Try not to worry! Also there are loads of lovely boy clothes, m&s do adorable little outfits for boys and baby GAP! Xx

Aw thx an ur right there are loads of cute clothes in on a bit of a downer today hubby is away and in feelin lonely when i shouldn't as i have my pug baby and my tiny baby in my tummy, ive had a week off work and back to it tomorrow i think that's what's making me a bit emotional plus being full of hormones, shes easy not to text but unfortunately always pops up we mix in the same circles of mutual friends and on her own she's lovely but with the others shes a witch i think ur right ill just keep my distance i am a big worried and i shouldn't be suppose i feel let down thought having a pregnant friend would be fun however i think u girls are more positive and supportive, thx again x

Shoot her down saying you know what your having and are extremely pleased and then don't tell her. Muahaha my evil streak xx

It's alright Florence! Some days things just get overwhelming and tomorrow everything could be great :)
Are you girls feeling movement yet? I can feel my two little pals moving around like crazy!! X

i do about 11pm just taps and popping still no kicks yet, last week I felt like a fish swam across my tummy my friend said its called a quickening, when the baby turns? never heard of that before, cant wait for a good boot in the ribs lol xx

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps208c4f19.jpg
My 18 week twin bump x

I'm a little behind but wanted to join a group! I'm due July 7th with my 3rd. I have my first ultrasound this Thursday!

rooster100 Just curious, when and how did you find out you were pregnant with twins??

Florence, your friend sounds like a frienemy! You need to get rid of this kind of bad energy, she may want harm to your kid later when she gets more competitive. BTW, I was really happy to have a boy as my first, I think ultimately, I'd be really upset if I didn't have a boy but I'll be ok if I didn't have a girl. I do think girl things are cute but boys are just so fun! Ok, I admit it, I'm biased. :winkwink:

rooster, cute pic! wear something tighter so we can see your twin bump more LOL. I've been a total piggy too, esp with sweets! I've already gained 10 lbs!

Davis_1016, wow you had your kids close together! Congrats on #3 and good luck on your scan.:thumbup:

Hey there ladies :wave:

Just home from my consultant appointment and i think i love her :lol: As my newest ticker shows, we have a date for our c-section!!! 16th July and bubba will be born :cloud9: I am also being sterilized at the same time! So this really is my last pregnancy and little bubba. I'm still floating about feeling a bit overwhelmed x

rooster100 Just curious, when and how did you find out you were pregnant with twins??

Welcome Davis!! Glad to have you! I found out I was pregnant with twins very early...at 6 weeks as I had a bleed and they did an U/S and it showed twins! Was a big shock! X
How did the scan go? X

Hey there ladies :wave:

Just home from my consultant appointment and i think i love her :lol: As my newest ticker shows, we have a date for our c-section!!! 16th July and bubba will be born :cloud9: I am also being sterilized at the same time! So this really is my last pregnancy and little bubba. I'm still floating about feeling a bit overwhelmed x

How exciting! To know the exact date of your babies arrival! How many children do you have already? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->