Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Number 4 littleminx! How exciting! Yes I understand why you are getting sterlised but I'm sure that does bring up lots of emotions.

Girls was thinking of finding out the babies sexes? I have always been strict team yellow but I think with having a 10 month old as well we really need to be prepared! What do you think? Xx

I say do it but only cause id have to, especially with twins!! Id just have to but in biased hehe do it do it!! X

I say don't but I'm just being selfish cos I'll be the only team yellow left I think!?

Go with your heart. You'll have more scans won't you? So you could find out a bit further down the line maybe ? Xx

I suppose it depends whether you want gender neutral things at the beginning. You'll get gifts that are gender specific. I didn't buy anything for ages with ds x

rooster100 Just curious, when and how did you find out you were pregnant with twins??

Welcome Davis!! Glad to have you! I found out I was pregnant with twins very early...at 6 weeks as I had a bleed and they did an U/S and it showed twins! Was a big shock! X
How did the scan go? X

Oh wow! I bet it was a shock! Well the scan went well baby is healthy and there's only one! Lol, and it's a girl!! 😍

Well, I found out yesterday I am TEAM BLUE!!!

I was going to stay Yellow, but I couldn't resist. Can't wait to snuggle my little man.

Number 4 littleminx! How exciting! Yes I understand why you are getting sterlised but I'm sure that does bring up lots of emotions.

Girls was thinking of finding out the babies sexes? I have always been strict team yellow but I think with having a 10 month old as well we really need to be prepared! What do you think? Xx

I always said i wanted 4 kids so i feel content with my decision, also after 4 c-sections the risks start getting much greater etc, so i think its best all round. Plus i'll be 34 when baby comes, so to me that's time to call it a day with baby making. But yes, very exciting! :flower:

Well, I found out yesterday I am TEAM BLUE!!!

I was going to stay Yellow, but I couldn't resist. Can't wait to snuggle my little man.

Congrats on your little man :cloud9: I have my gender scan on Saturday and i'm so excited :flower:

rooster, can you add me to the first page? I'm due with a little girl july 24

thanks!

I say don't but I'm just being selfish cos I'll be the only team yellow left I think!?

Go with your heart. You'll have more scans won't you? So you could find out a bit further down the line maybe ? Xx

Have gone with my heart and staying team yellow! :) x

rooster100 Just curious, when and how did you find out you were pregnant with twins??

Welcome Davis!! Glad to have you! I found out I was pregnant with twins very early...at 6 weeks as I had a bleed and they did an U/S and it showed twins! Was a big shock! X
How did the scan go? X

Oh wow! I bet it was a shock! Well the scan went well baby is healthy and there's only one! Lol, and it's a girl!! 😍

Yeah!! Congrats on the girl!! X

Little minx Can't wait to hear your news on sat! Do you have any idea what it is? X

Congrats on team blue Brandi! What did your intuition say?

Rooster have you had your anomaly scan?

Congrats on team blue Brandi! What did your intuition say?

Rooster have you had your anomaly scan?

Instinct said boy. I'm 4 for 4 on Mother's Instinct now, lol. SOOOOO happy. Now my son doesn't have to grow up the only boy. He's currently the "man of the house", outnumbered by 3 girls. He'll be so happy when he finds out he's getting a little brother.

hey girls!

congrats brandi on being team blue!

I had my monthly check-up and u/s on Friday. (Rooster, my due date is now 1 July - eeeek!) Everything looks great! Doc wasn't able to tell the sex but I'm hoping to find out at the anatomy scan on the 27th. I absolutely cannot wait!

I saw a chiropractor/homeopath on Monday as well. She did some wonderful work on my spine. Anyone else done this/thought of doing it? I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are having back issues.

Are you ladies going to do prenatal classes? I'm strongly considering it.

I don't really know about prenatal classes in not very well prepared when do u start them!? Ive got my twenty week scan next week cant wait to c baby blue again i don't feel kicks or movement day to day i have to sit with my hands on my tummy an then i feel them, cant wait to be walking along and feel a kick or a punch without concentrating lol!! Hows everyone getting on xx

hey girls!

congrats brandi on being team blue!

I had my monthly check-up and u/s on Friday. (Rooster, my due date is now 1 July - eeeek!) Everything looks great! Doc wasn't able to tell the sex but I'm hoping to find out at the anatomy scan on the 27th. I absolutely cannot wait!

I saw a chiropractor/homeopath on Monday as well. She did some wonderful work on my spine. Anyone else done this/thought of doing it? I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are having back issues.

Are you ladies going to do prenatal classes? I'm strongly considering it.

I absolutely loved my pre natal classes! Had the most amazing midwife who thought it and I learnt so much! Also got a tour of the labour and delivery ward so it wasn't so foreign when you go there! I'm going to a multiple pre natal class this time around!
Will defo consider the chiropractor as my back is always painful! X

Florence you don't start them til much later, you can ask your midwife About them when you next see her! I'm good thanks getting bigger and bigger!!
Eating enough for about 15 people! So so greedy!
Beau great that they moved you to the 1st! That's nice! Have changed the front page!

I was thinking mine most likely wont be July babies! Have been told with twins you tend to go between 34-37 weeks so I Most likely have them in June xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->