Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Haha that's so funny about the kettle.

Florence I can't tell.... But we will know very soon. I'm excited for you. Have fun!

Rooster - Bjorn is gorgeous! X

Thanks Cheska!
Florence good luck today! What time is your appointment? Xx

Florence - where are you? I'm desperate to know if i was right :lol: ... Hope it all went well x

Well girls my new kettle is great and satisfied my need for a clean one!! .. I'm dying to scrub the skirting boards now though :wacko: But sure they can wait till the morning x

ahhhhhhhhhhhg its at 18:30 ive kept myself busy all day just waiting for hubby to finish work then we will be going im so nervous I cant believe im guna know by the end of the day, my stomachs flipping and hearts beating fast need to calm down!!!! ahhhhhggg ill come on and update as soon as im home I promise! xxxx thanks girlies weve not told anyone were going I want it to be our little thing so no family or friends know its like a secret mission!! xx

:brat:

I booked mine for 9.30 in the morning due to being like a child, waiting all day would stress me out :haha:

I'll be stalking this thread later xx Have fun xx

rooster, he is gorgeous! those eyes are mesmerizing, I want to play with him now. LOL My DS would love to play with him. A lot of my friends have girls and I feel like he has too many baby girl friends.:haha:

florence, good luck! the u/s pictures are from the back right? It's hard to tell but I guess a girl. Eitherway, I hope you have a great anatomy scan.

Is anyone still tired and a bit nauseous? I definitely didn't feel like this with my first pregnancy.

I'm constantly shattered, but I'm older and have school runs to do this time x

hey girls!! sooo baby is looking great I cried the whole time! it constantly had its hands over HIS little face!! hubby is made up we're having a little boy, im so happy that hubby is so happy I love my little boy so much!!! xxx

Aww Florence .. congrats on your SON! How fantastic. Think I'll be joining Team Blue in a few weeks. Xx

hey girls!! sooo baby is looking great I cried the whole time! it constantly had its hands over HIS little face!! hubby is made up we're having a little boy, im so happy that hubby is so happy I love my little boy so much!!! xxx

Yeah!!!!! So exciting! Delighted for you! Xx:hugs:

rooster, he is gorgeous! those eyes are mesmerizing, I want to play with him now. LOL My DS would love to play with him. A lot of my friends have girls and I feel like he has too many baby girl friends.:haha:

florence, good luck! the u/s pictures are from the back right? It's hard to tell but I guess a girl. Eitherway, I hope you have a great anatomy scan.

Is anyone still tired and a bit nauseous? I definitely didn't feel like this with my first pregnancy.

I am completely exhausted! I guess it doesn't help that my body is focusing on making two babies! Also having an active 9 month old this time doesn't help! Also my job is exhausting too! X

I'm constantly shattered, but I'm older and have school runs to do this time x

How old are you? I'm 36, not exactly a spring chicken for carrying a baby!

Congratulations!! Boys are so fun, my hubby is a bit scared that we're going to have a girl this time.

I am completely exhausted! I guess it doesn't help that my body is focusing on making two babies! Also having an active 9 month old this time doesn't help! Also my job is exhausting too! X

Yes you defo have an excuse. I'm wondering if it's because I'm having a girl. I'm super emotional, too! Was not like this last time.

I'm 33, 34 in May.. So not as youthful as i was when pregnant with my DD 15 years ago! x

hi ladies!!!
so glad everyone's pregnancies are going well and that some of you have found out gender and feeling kicks already....how exciting!!!!!

I've not found out gender yet, cant wait to have my next doc appointment on the 8th of next month although I will probably only find out sex at the anatomy scan when I'm 5months along...nerve wracking!

So I've been feeling (or think I've been feeling) the baby. But I'm so confused! I often feel a little tapping sensation, in my lower abdomen usually. I've read that it could be the baby but I'm not sure; maybe because I expected something more dramatic? it's so confusing when it's your first baby!

Sunshine, so sorry to hear about the bleeding and the partial placenta preavia. The good thing is that you could still have few issues. Any chances yours may sort itself out? I've heard that they only really diagnose at 20 weeks.

All the mommas feeling exhausted now, join the club!:hugs: It's so weird for me though because first trimester was pretty much plain sailing as far as pregnancy fatigue is concerned. Now I cant keep my eyes open after lunch!!

h&h pregnancies lovely ladies!:flower: (sorry about the long post)

oh and can anybody tell me how I get myself one of those cute tickers?:blush:

that's all I feel the tapping in my lower abdo pelvis region if hes moving a lot it feels like popcorn poppin in all diff places its cute x
for the ticker go on bump. com or type in pregnancy tickers on google, most ppls tickers have the website at the corner of them x

Hi Beau!
Yeah that sounds like movement! I remember with my my first it was like that for weeks then one day I had a bath and the baby kicked so hard I saw my tummy move! It scared the crap out of me and u jumped out of the bath!! From then on the movements got stronger and stronger! X

I'm 32 in March :)

Xx

Hi Beau!
Yeah that sounds like movement! I remember with my my first it was like that for weeks then one day I had a bath and the baby kicked so hard I saw my tummy move! It scared the crap out of me and u jumped out of the bath!! From then on the movements got stronger and stronger! X

I'm 32 in March :)

Oh that sounds sooooo exciting!! Cant wait to have one of those super strong kicks! Glad that it's actually movement I'm feeling.

Xx

that's all I feel the tapping in my lower abdo pelvis region if hes moving a lot it feels like popcorn poppin in all diff places its cute x
for the ticker go on bump. com or type in pregnancy tickers on google, most ppls tickers have the website at the corner of them x

It is so cute, isn't it? :hugs: thanks for the ticker advise!

Sunshine, I just re-read my previous post. My message to you doesn't make much sense; sorry. :dohh: I meant to say that the good thing about partial placenta is that you may have very few issues and may even be able to give birth naturally, if that is what you decide to do.

:flower:

IM 28 the baby of the group feeling lots of popcorn now! IM not telling friends we went for early scan but its funny cause theyre all still playing i know its a girl hehe in desperate to tell but guna wait till they confirm it at 20 wk scan just incase lol!! Also i had a really vivid dream about the date 23rd July!? IM due the 10th so i wonder if ill go on the 23rd, will be interesting to see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->