Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

2 more sleeps now Florence eeekk!

I'm not buying anything until baby here. Got enough stuff for the early days and can look forward to buying gender specific :).

I'm convinced I'm having another boy. The scan pictures look really similar skull shapes. I feel the same as I did in terms of being well and not sick. But.......... I had a dream last night that the sonographer wrote down.... 'Willys not there' hmmm it's freaked me out a little.

Rooster have you got your head round having 3 babies around? It hasn't sunk in properly with me that we will have another soon! Is a little now with growth and movements.

Littleminx I remember your early posts! 2nd try is much more enjoyable than 1st isn't it!!?

haha!! willy not there! that hilrious!
my gut has lways said boy, ive onnly thought of boy nmes nd have always looked at boy things (clothes etc) chinese gendr prediction say boy and ive flt relly well, no sickness or anything, but i postd my pic in a gender prediction forum and 10 ppl have sid girl an only 1 person hs said boy so im desperate to know, i have no preference relly eventually i want one of each but im more inclined to trust my own insticts rather than others guesses which is crzy!! wow theres no way i could stay tem yellow haha!! x

God yes Cheska! So much more relaxed, although the stretching cramps have returned over the last couple of days.

Ooh, good luck with the scan :thumbup: xx

At least we can put it down to that. These little ones are pretty much formed and need to grow grow grow!!

Florence I'm going to try and find your picture .....

Absolutely, my OH asked what was wrong when i winced the other day, and I told him its just growing pains :lol: x

Hi girls,
Loads of stretching growing pains here too! Not really got my head around it Cheska. Don't know how I will cope with 3 babies!!
Welcome littleminx! I remember you from earlier in the thread! Xx

ooh me too growing pains feel a bit like mild af cramps? or is that just me :/ ill post my pic cheska x

Florence that is how they feel for me too, your scan pics are awesome x

Thanks rooster x

aw thanku I got all teary with ur awesome comment!! the us tech told me they weren't very good but I think theyre great the baby was moving all over the place putting its hands on its head kicking its little legs and kept flippin over sticking its bump at the us probe hehe cheeky monkey!! I say I have no preference but hubby really wants a boy so I think ive always leant toward boy cause I want him to be sooo happy, don't get me wrong he wud love a little girl but I know he wud be over the moon with a mini him lol x

I think it's a boy too Florence but I'm no expert :wink:
So exciting! I absolutely love my little lad. He is so much fun and so cheeky! He is 9 months now and I just can't believe it! It's such a lovely time in life having babies! This is your first isn't it Florence? Xx

This is my little lad, just turned 9 months! Soon to be a big brother to two little siblings!
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps780c0b2c.jpg

Sorry that pic is huge! Also was thinking we must start doing bump pics soon x

He is delicious rooster x

Florence they really are awesome and so clear x

I'm off to bed now as I've been awake since 5am! So exhausted, catch you tomorrow girls x

Night night I'm going to do the same :) just finished a 13hr shift and have to be up at 6am to do another! X

Aw yes it is my first! He is adorable those eyes!!! Gorgeous aw yeah we should do bump pics soon i fell asleep last night lol cant believe i find out tomorrow!!! Xx

Morning :wave: ... I still have ages until i find out the gender, but sure it will come round quick enough.

Good luck tomorrow florence :hugs: Cant wait to hear x

It seems i the nesting has started! I was like this with my DD... My kitchen tiles look fantastic :lol: ... And because i cant get my kettle sparkling I've ordered a new one!!

Good luck tomorrow Florence! Can't wait to hear the news! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->