• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Afternoon ladies, we had our scan this morning and we are Team Pink! Xx

Thanks hunni x My due date is officially 30th, but my c-section has been booked for the 16th.. 24th was a guesstimate xx But yaaaay for both being team pink xx Do you have a name picked, this little girly is Fern Amelia x

Congrats on team pink Littleminx. Love her name! X

aw gorgeous name!! congrats :)

AFM-anomaly scan Friday cant wait to see baby .... noah! we think he is guna be a noah xx

aw gorgeous name!! congrats :)

AFM-anomaly scan Friday cant wait to see baby .... noah! we think he is guna be a noah xx

Nice! I like the name Noah too! I have my 20 week scan on Thursday!
I am feeling very very pregnant now. Having a lot of pain, feeling big! Heartburn is horrendous again! Here is my 20 week bump! At a wedding!
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zps8cfc1edf.jpg

My anomaly scan is booked in at 21 week for some reason so I have to wait until a week on thurs! I really like Noah toooo!

Aww your bump is beautiful, has really grown since the last pic you posted. That dress looks gorg too!!! Xx

Thanks Cheska! I hired it for a wedding as it was so expensive to buy!
Yeah with my first I had my scan at nearly 23 weeks!
We need some bump pics from you girls too! X

hi everyone!!

my energy levels are soooo down today :sleep: had a nap in the office during lunch

rooster, doc says it seems baby is a big one, hence the due date becoming earlier and earlier. I also think I may pop in June and not July!
Oh and your bump is super cute! Its practically the same size as mine...I will post a pic soon.

Congrats Little Minx on being team pink! Little girls are just too cute! Amelia is my great grandmother's name; so beautiful and also on the list girl names list for us!

Florence, I bet you cant wait for Friday!! I know I am super excited about our scan on the 27th!
Hope everybody else is getting on well!!

Thanks hunni x My due date is officially 30th, but my c-section has been booked for the 16th.. 24th was a guesstimate xx But yaaaay for both being team pink xx Do you have a name picked, this little girly is Fern Amelia x

Beautiful name, I love Amelia but my BFF's daughter's name is that. :dohh: We like Madison, Stella, Ava, and Mackenzie. Haven't decided!

BTW ladies, here's a vent. Has anyone heard of one foot growing bigger during pregnancy???:growlmad: I bought a pair of flats from a designer I have worn lots before and one of the shoes is too small. For those who have had kids, if your feet grew, did they go back after pregnancy?? This did not happen with my last pregnancy so I'm freaking out that I can't wear any of my shoes after this.

Im expecting a baby girl July 18th. :))))

Im sooo excited and nervous and anxious and everything in between.

I was diagnosed with POS in May of last year so this is really good news.

Love

Carolin

BTW ladies, here's a vent. Has anyone heard of one foot growing bigger during pregnancy???:growlmad: I bought a pair of flats from a designer I have worn lots before and one of the shoes is too small. For those who have had kids, if your feet grew, did they go back after pregnancy?? This did not happen with my last pregnancy so I'm freaking out that I can't wear any of my shoes after this.

Everything including my feet went back to normal after DS. (Eventually!) x

Im expecting a baby girl July 18th. :))))

Im sooo excited and nervous and anxious and everything in between.

I was diagnosed with POS in May of last year so this is really good news.

Love

Carolin

Carolin welcome and congratulations! That's wonderful news!! A little girl! How are you getting on? X

Girls, check the front page and make sure you have the correct date and :pink: or :blue: or :yellow: next to your name! If not let me know the correct details and I will change it! Can't keep up with everything! X

Thanks Rooster, mine are all correct :thumbup:

I am still waiting for my 2nd Tri boost! I'm sure its a bloody myth... I am still so tired, and to top it off my back is hurting and i think i have rhinitis :( .. But to cheer myself up i got Fern some clothes off Next and they will be here tomorrow... I just love the itty bitty little clothes :cloud9:

I best get off my ever growing butt and do some cleaning! x

https://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/cheskachoochoo/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-02/CB585019-A60D-4EBF-B9A8-91F02A84623B.png

https://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q482/cheskachoochoo/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-02/CCCDB233-7EE4-41C5-AE4D-61640A56B711.png

1st one is today.

2nd is same gestation with ds.

Please excuse the most hideous room in my house. It just has the largest mirror x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->