• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Cheska your bump is beautiful...looks a little bigger this time around but they say to expect that and it's only a tiny winey bit bigger! Bump envy! X

Im expecting a baby girl July 18th. :))))

Im sooo excited and nervous and anxious and everything in between.

I was diagnosed with POS in May of last year so this is really good news.

Love

Carolin

Carolin welcome and congratulations! That's wonderful news!! A little girl! How are you getting on? X

Thank you so much!!!
Im getting on pretty well...or expect for these last couple of days. I haven't felt any movement whatsoever. It just stopped like that 5 days ago. I have tried everything to get the little one going but nothing has helped....

Don't know what to do :cry:

Don't worry sugersnap! It comes and goes to begin with! Especially if its your first! Just in the last few days I have only really started feeling proper regular movement and I'm 20 weeks with twins and this is my second pregnancy! X

Has anyone NOT felt anything at almost 18 weeks? I am really worried I haven't felt the flutters I felt with DS as early as 16 weeks.

Sunshine I felt movement but I think with two its easier! I don't think it's anything to worry about. Maybe babies position? X

Ok girls so I craved in at the 20 week scan! I found out the sexes. Got a bit upset before the scan as I am still feeling overwhelmed by it all so thought It would be nice anyway we are having :pink: :pink:!! Can't believe it! Already have a boy so delighted! Babies are measuring the right size to dates. One babies cord only has one vein in (rather then 3) so we need to have lots of monitoring to make sure it's on track but at the moment everything is fine. X

rooster, my first pregnancy was a SUA (single umbilical artery). I got monitored and it was fine. In fact, when I researched the pregnancies missing a blood vessel and it was the boys that need to worry. I was having a boy at the time so I was very worried. Apparently most girl cases were fine.

Anyways, :thumbup: congrats on having twin girls!!! I know so many people having girls this year, including my sister who is having twin girls, too.

Thanks sunshine that's so good to hear. Have decided not to goggle it as I think it will scare me but anyone on here who has had it seems to be ok with healthy babies!
The midwife didn't seem overly concerned and I'm not back for 4 weeks so I guess they would have me back sooner if they were massively worried!
Yes there is a lot of girls! Last year myself and all my pregnant friends had boys! X

Congrats on the girlies rooster.

Sorry to hear about the vein - not nice to have extra worry in pregnancy, these lo's do make us worry early don't they and it never stops from there. As you said tue would prob have you back sooner if it was a big concern and on a plus you get to see your babies again soon :) xx

Sorry to leave you the only team yellow Cheska. It's too hard to explain on here my exact reasons that I found out. But I do regret it abit already as it would have been the most amazing surprise as it was the last thing I expected!! X

Awh its ok. My 20 week scan is booked in at 21 weeks for some reason (which is mext thursday) so cant say for def i wont myself. Still plugging for team yellow though so hopefully i wont.

Hi girls not been on for a while, we have been busy doin our nursery for little Noah! Had my 20wk scan last week everything is perfect with our little man! So happy starting to look pregnant now!! Cant believe were all nearly or just at the half way point!! Hope ur all well congrats on twin girls rooster!! Ah let us know what team u are after ur scan cheska wether it b yellow pink or blue, i still went into my scan thinking, there won't be anything on the screen lol!! Crikey when will it sink in!! Hopefully before i go into labour haha xx

So pleased your scan went well Florence. I really love the name Noah! How are you doing the nursery, any theme? My scan is tomorrow. Going to try and be strict with myself. I will let you know how well that works. Feeling a little apprehensive.

Rooster just out of interest did you have any mummies instinct?

How is everyone else doing?

Ha ha Florence I only believed I was actually having a baby when he was actually out! I didn't even believe I was in labour for hours! I thought it was dodgy onions I had eaten the day before!!
Cheska I honestly thought I would be either two boys or a boy and a girl so the compete opposite to what I thought!
Good luck at the scan let me know how it goes!! Just see what your Heart says about finding out! It's such an amazing surprise staying team yellow! But equally it's exciting to find out too! X

hi ladies!!
feeling so so happy today. I had my anatomy (20 week at 21 weeks) scan this morning. Doctor confirmed that we are most definitely team blue! Everything else is perfect with my little angel. He is the cutest thing I've ever seen in grainy black and white. I even saw how he was swallowing the amniotic fluid.

after getting my bfb, this has been the best day of my pregnancy so far!

Glad you had a good scan beau!

So did I. Also at 21 weeks. Exciting. Feels a little more real.

Team.......:yellow: :) proud of myself I was worried I was going to cave in.

Beau glad to hear your scan went well!! It's lovely isn't it?
Cheska! Well done staying team yellow will be worth it! It's the most amazing surprise! Still annoyed with myself for finding out but I can't change that now! X

no them really, grey and white want to just have simple with maybe some linen with stars, glad everyones scans are ok im getting massive tummy flips like im on a roller coaster hes a right little mover!! just hope its not causing him any harm! x

cheska, I take my hat off to you for remaining team yellow! I could never!!!

Florence, my little bean is just as active! I'm also worried about the umbilical cord etc with all that movement...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->