• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

All new girls very welcome! So exciting! How is everyone feeling?
I just feel tired and have trapped wind! (Sorry tmi!) x

Hi Rooster,

I am like a narcoleptic sniffer dog. Cant stop sleeping (even when not convenient) and smell bananas etc from across the hallway. Also sore boobs and randomly getting emotional over strange things (like the oral B add that me in tears on the train the other day) lol. How about you? How far along are you?

Haha at narcoleptic sniffer dog. Made me laugh!! I'll be the same if sleepiness sets in like it has with previous two pregnancies. The smell of the glass cleaner yesterday was pungent and stayed in my nostrils far too long :wacko:

My boobs are definitely bigger, for about a week now they've gradually been getting bigger. I was on skype to a friend and I could see them bulging over my bra through my top and thought, this is so noticable!

Also so bloated that I've been wearing leggings/jeggings all week. Been eating super healthily and weighing myself everyday so I know it's not weight gain.

Friday night I had my first food aversion, I've really gone off fish. Just the thought makes me feel sick. Started eating pan braised salmon and veg and just couldn't finish it. Then yesterday I had a roast dinner and found any of the fatty bits hard to stomach. Woke up this morning and all I want to eat is toast. Tummy feels v delicate!

Hope you're all doing well :) Wishing I had some ginger biccies right now!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? Only got my BFP this morning at 12 dpo so still letting it sink in that I am actually pregnant!

Looks like my due date will be 22nd July.

X

Hi leash congrats on your bfp.

Rooster just wondered if you would put all our names/due dates on the first page? Would be nice to add to when find out gender and are born? Or we could relocate to pregnancy club? Xx

Hi ladies!

This is my first post so forgive me if this isn't the correct place to put it! I have had 3 positive HPTs and would be due around July 17th. On the day after my period was due I had to get on two different planes and had a long layover. I felt horrible all day that day, and had cramps, but I also get motion sickness so I thought that was what it was. When I got home, I took a HPT and got a positive! I only would have been 4 weeks along that day, though, and continued to feel terribly sick (extremely nauseous, chills, low grade temp) the remainder of that day and the next day. On the second night of the sickness, I finally got a goodnight's sleep, and woke up the next day (yesterday) and basically felt fine all day! A few cramps but basically no nausea. Went from not being able to eat to eating three meals. I thought it was strange that I already had morning sickness at only 4 weeks along, and basically no other symptoms yet (no sore boobs at all), since most women don't get it until at least 6. Anyways, my concern is that I'm not PG anymore since the sickness is gone. Or maybe I was sick with the end of implantation? I haven't had any bleeding or anything. I guess I'm just confused and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. I can always go buy another PG test. I just don't want to obsess over it until the US, which the military women's clinic said won't be until around 11 weeks! (My husband is active duty, and I'm learning quickly things are done differently than in the civilian world when it comes to pregnancies). Sorry to ramble but this is my first pregnancy and I'm a nervous nelly!!

Hi ladies!!!! So glad to have found this thread as I would love a bump buddy!!!! My DD is July 8th!!! Got an early BFP at 10 dpo!
Congrats to you!! I need a bump buddy too! I'm due July 14, per the pregnancy due date tool, my first appt is coming up on Monday. This will be our second, tried to sway a son this time. I can already feel the changes going on inside and very excited and scared all at once. How are you feeling?

Same here, due on the 14th! So excited DH and I have been trying for two and a half years. Still don't even believe it!
Congrats! That's so wonderful! So happy for you guys!:happydance:

congrats everyone so excited its still not sunk in!! think im guna keep testing to make sure its still there!!

right im 4 weeks and 2 days now yay, anyway last night I had really bad wind pain stabbing pain all over my stomach and chest, and then realised I hadn't bin for a poo for days!! at first I thought it may have been something wrong but it went after I managed to go to the toilet, I never have problems goin the loo normally go every day, anyone think this is pregnancy related, and if so could this happen so early on!? xx sorry for TMI xx
Congrats for your sticky bean! I kept testing for about a week after my first faintly BFP, so I completely understand! Maybe the prenatal vitamin is clogging you up some, it does me.:blush:

I'm due on July 14 as well! So excited to finally be here! This is my first. Lurked around on the ttc forums when I was ttc for a couple months early this year, but we gave up, and I figured we were infertile. Fast forward about 8 months and now we are pregnant by surprise, not trying not preventing! Glad to have conceived without trying, cause those tww's are TORTURE!
Congrats on your first! There seems to be a lot of us that had an extremely fun weekend (Oct. 19ish) a few weeks ago!!

Hi ladies!

This is my first post so forgive me if this isn't the correct place to put it! I have had 3 positive HPTs and would be due around July 17th. On the day after my period was due I had to get on two different planes and had a long layover. I felt horrible all day that day, and had cramps, but I also get motion sickness so I thought that was what it was. When I got home, I took a HPT and got a positive! I only would have been 4 weeks along that day, though, and continued to feel terribly sick (extremely nauseous, chills, low grade temp) the remainder of that day and the next day. On the second night of the sickness, I finally got a goodnight's sleep, and woke up the next day (yesterday) and basically felt fine all day! A few cramps but basically no nausea. Went from not being able to eat to eating three meals. I thought it was strange that I already had morning sickness at only 4 weeks along, and basically no other symptoms yet (no sore boobs at all), since most women don't get it until at least 6. Anyways, my concern is that I'm not PG anymore since the sickness is gone. Or maybe I was sick with the end of implantation? I haven't had any bleeding or anything. I guess I'm just confused and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. I can always go buy another PG test. I just don't want to obsess over it until the US, which the military women's clinic said won't be until around 11 weeks! (My husband is active duty, and I'm learning quickly things are done differently than in the civilian world when it comes to pregnancies). Sorry to ramble but this is my first pregnancy and I'm a nervous nelly!!
Don't worry, symptoms and the times they start are different for all women. With my daughter, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks (conceived on IUD), no sore boobs, morning sickness, or anything. With this one, my boobs hurt and I have waves of nausea. So don't compare yourself with what other pregnant women are feeling at 4-5 weeks. Take another pregnancy test, it might ease your mind some. Good luck!

Af is a week late today and I still haven't tested. Will be doing so in the morning and would love to join you all if I get a bfp. Quietly confident it will be positive as quite regular and my sense of smell has changed loads. Got a clear blue digi and worrying a little about what weeks it's going to give.

Congrats to all you ladies. Nice to see some of you have very lo's too xx

Fingers crossed for you and let us know! X

I'm pregnant!!! 2-3 weeks. Does that sound ok for 5+1? Got a pack of 2 tests so will use the other one next weekend! Feel really apprehensive for some reason. We started trying early as it took 9 month of really trying for our little man! Kind of thought it would take similar again if not longer and it happened 1st month of ntnp.

Feel slightly nauseous but not sure if that's caused by baba or nerves hehe.

Sorry just seen this! Congratulations!! Mine showed 2-3 at 5 weeks. It's from your conception date so it makes sense!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? Only got my BFP this morning at 12 dpo so still letting it sink in that I am actually pregnant!

Looks like my due date will be 22nd July.

X

Welcome and congrats!

Hi leash congrats on your bfp.

Rooster just wondered if you would put all our names/due dates on the first page? Would be nice to add to when find out gender and are born? Or we could relocate to pregnancy club? Xx

Yes have been planning on doing that. Just haven't had a min free but will try and do it tomorrow! X

Hi ladies!

Ok deep breaths! Everything is fine. You have a positive HPT and so you are pregnant.
When I was pregnant with DS (he is only 6 months old and so the pregnancy is quite clear in my mind!) I had morning sickness on/off. Some days I would feel just fine and just couldn't believe I was pregnant. I remember moaning that I felt well and then a few days later morning sickness hit hard and I regretted wanting to feel like crap!
This pregnancy I feel bad some days and ok others. So try not to worry.
It's so daunting, especially your first pregnancy. I'm so much more relaxed this pregnancy.
Anyway congratulations!! Xx

Anyone else have insomnia due to frequent bathroom visits during the night. I find myself going to the bathroom at least 6-8 times, really hard to function the next day. This is my first pregnancy so right now I have every symptom except morning sickness which won't be long before I live in the bathroom. I am only 4 weeks and 4 days along and already feel like it will be a very long pregnancy! As side from the troubles I'm having I'm really happy and excited!

I wouldn't say insomnia, but I've been waking up at least once each night to pee. I've been so thirsty all the time that I guzzle water at night (I know I could just not drink before bed, but then I wake up super thirsty! It's either wake up to pee, or wake up thirsty, THEN wake up to pee.) Then in the morning I'm thirsty, so between 6 and noon I probably go to the bathroom 4 times.

One thing I will say though, I've been waking up more refreshed than ever. I don't know if it's because I'm sleeping so soundly or what, but I LOVE it! DH came in a couple nights ago after I feel asleep on the couch, and evidently I didn't even stir. Normally I wake up to the softest turn in the bed, Anyway, I woke up a little while later and thought he still wasn't home, then went to grab a drink. I walked back into the room and saw a man sitting on the couch - he scared the crap out of me! It was too dark to see who he was for a second. :rofl:

Thanks for the reassuring responses to my earlier inquiry. I did go buy a cheap .88c test from wal mart to ease my mind, still positive and seemed like the line was darker this time, so feeling better overall! I feel like I'll be holding my breath until the US/week 12 when the risk of MC is low. Super excited and glad to have a place to air thoughts, feelings, and excitement as we all go through this wonderful journey.

Amalee, I get that too with sleeping sounder, only lasts for the first tri though then the pregnancy insomnia kicks in for me lol! But I am waking feeling more refreshed, and df is waking me less when he comes to bed!

Welcome all the new ladies! Gosh there's so many of us now I'm losing track!

I'm already sleeping pretty terribly. If I don't wake up because I need to pee, I wake up because I'm parched. It's a no win situation lol.

I just try to sneak in an afternoon nap and that seems to help keep me going! Very fortunate this is my first pregnancy so that's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->