• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Hi ladies!!!! So glad to have found this thread as I would love a bump buddy!!!! My DD is July 8th!!! Got an early BFP at 10 dpo!
Congrats to you!! I need a bump buddy too! I'm due July 14, per the pregnancy due date tool, my first appt is coming up on Monday. This will be our second, tried to sway a son this time. I can already feel the changes going on inside and very excited and scared all at once. How are you feeling?

Same here, due on the 14th! So excited DH and I have been trying for two and a half years. Still don't even believe it!

congrats everyone so excited its still not sunk in!! think im guna keep testing to make sure its still there!!

right im 4 weeks and 2 days now yay, anyway last night I had really bad wind pain stabbing pain all over my stomach and chest, and then realised I hadn't bin for a poo for days!! at first I thought it may have been something wrong but it went after I managed to go to the toilet, I never have problems goin the loo normally go every day, anyone think this is pregnancy related, and if so could this happen so early on!? xx sorry for TMI xx

So sorry Riliye :cry: Take care of you.

I'd love a VBAC with this baby but have just about come to terms that I doubt that will happen. So I will more than likely deliver in June. I seem to do this every time. End up in the early days of one month to deliver in the other. Still haven't made a dr. appt. I probably won't until closer to Christmas time.

I'm due on July 14 as well! So excited to finally be here! This is my first. Lurked around on the ttc forums when I was ttc for a couple months early this year, but we gave up, and I figured we were infertile. Fast forward about 8 months and now we are pregnant by surprise, not trying not preventing! Glad to have conceived without trying, cause those tww's are TORTURE!

congrats everyone so excited its still not sunk in!! think im guna keep testing to make sure its still there!!

right im 4 weeks and 2 days now yay, anyway last night I had really bad wind pain stabbing pain all over my stomach and chest, and then realised I hadn't bin for a poo for days!! at first I thought it may have been something wrong but it went after I managed to go to the toilet, I never have problems goin the loo normally go every day, anyone think this is pregnancy related, and if so could this happen so early on!? xx sorry for TMI xx

I'm pretty sure it can happen straight away coz of the progesterone, plus are you taking any maternity vitamins etc, coz if they have iron in that will contribute. I've also got problems going number 2 lol, which always happens when I'm pregnant.

Nagazim I'm hoping for a vbac too but have a small age gap so don't know I it's possible. Why do you think you won't be able to?

July 18th for me, just found out 2 days ago on Thursday.

Hi Ladies! Very excited to join you! I tested on Wed on a whim and it came back a faint positive! Couldn't believe my eyes because I'd never gotten a positive before. Called the dr and went in for blood work-positive 28.8 hCG. Had more blood work on Friday-66 hCG so doubling nicely. So as you see it's very early-I have no idea when we conceived-LOL. But my best guess is a July 21st due date. My birthday is the 20th so it looks like I get a baby for my birthday! I'll know more on the 19th when I have my first u/s and more blood work.

Hi ladies I think I'm about 3-4 wks pg think about the 20th July can I join?xx

All new girls very welcome! So exciting! How is everyone feeling?
I just feel tired and have trapped wind! (Sorry tmi!) x

I'm just very thirsty and peeing a lot (which are obviously linked lol)

Super sore boobs today, and I'll second the thirsty and peeing!

Hubs and I think my boobs are already bigger... Is that even possible?! I'm about 5 weeks, too early, right?

Af is a week late today and I still haven't tested. Will be doing so in the morning and would love to join you all if I get a bfp. Quietly confident it will be positive as quite regular and my sense of smell has changed loads. Got a clear blue digi and worrying a little about what weeks it's going to give.

Congrats to all you ladies. Nice to see some of you have very lo's too xx

Oh ladies...MS hit me hard today. Was hoping to escape it for another week or two. Blah!!! :sick:

My boobs seem bigger as well....I was barely 4 weeks and couldn't wear any of my bras or jeans!!!! Everything is super tight and uncomfortable. I've been peeing a ton and staying thirsty.

Good luck cheska, your symptoms sound positive so fingers crossed!

All new girls very welcome! So exciting! How is everyone feeling?
I just feel tired and have trapped wind! (Sorry tmi!) x

Hi Rooster,

I am like a narcoleptic sniffer dog. Cant stop sleeping (even when not convenient) and smell bananas etc from across the hallway. Also sore boobs and randomly getting emotional over strange things (like the oral B add that me in tears on the train the other day) lol. How about you? How far along are you?

I'm pregnant!!! 2-3 weeks. Does that sound ok for 5+1? Got a pack of 2 tests so will use the other one next weekend! Feel really apprehensive for some reason. We started trying early as it took 9 month of really trying for our little man! Kind of thought it would take similar again if not longer and it happened 1st month of ntnp.

Feel slightly nauseous but not sure if that's caused by baba or nerves hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->