• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

oh that is good news! =) happy for ya! there is a girl whose vlog i followed for a while who was pregnant and has a bicornate uterus...her bump was insanely cute and crooked. her vlog is the bumps along the way... glad you got good news and baby is in the already stretchy side =)

Hi everyone!

I am a bundle of mixed emotions! This will be a bit of a rant, so stay with me.

I had a very unexpected MC at almost 6 weeks in September. I didn't know when I would get AF so I just waited patiently and she kept not coming. I'm not feeling any symptoms except today I started feeling those little pulling sensations you get when you're "making room." I've had some mild twinges here and there, and there were some inklings I might be pregnant again, I know you ovulate after an MC, but I just wasn't going to let myself get excited. Today, while shopping at target I grabbed one of the cheap-o tests "just in case." I barely finished peeing on it before it displayed a giant plus sign. I looked it up and I am 6 weeks, 2 days. I am already further along than I was the last go around!

I've decided not to tell any body, not even DH, at least until I've reached a point where I feel confident that this one will stick. I was really not expecting to get pregnant again so soon, the timing is a bit off, but I am so excited for this little ball of joy.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to read more about your journey and experiences as well.

:hugs:

Congratulations little lotus, don't forget that the odds are totally with you on this being a happy healthy pregnancy so try not to worry Hun (easier said than done I know lol)

Thanks you guys! I know this one is very likely to stay, I just really don't want to be the bearer of bad news again if it doesn't! I think I'm going to try to wait another week to tell my hubby, and then Wait until I've hit twelve weeks to tell anyone else :thumbup:

Congratulations! And nothing wrong with keeping it to yourself for a while :)

Sending sticky thoughts your way!

im sorry for the loss of your daughter too... this rainbow stuff is anxiety.....i am trying my best to enjoy it, i even got a pregnancy app... i think i will be able to enjoy it more after i know there is a heartbeat and baby is developing normally...
yah. i dont want people worrying either... i worry enough on my own much less having to reassure them about something im not sure of... i live in a different state than all of my family, so theoretically i could go all the way through without telling anyone... my mom might disown me though... so i want to tell my parents.. we arent close to his family, so we arent in a hurry to tell them either...
thanks for the kind words =) sorry that you have to know how it feels... =/
so are u preggo again now?

Yes, my angel babes will be 3 in March still miss her lots, my rainbow baba is one today!!! And I'm 5weeks 3days with their brother or sister. Praying its a sticky bean :) xx

Hi everyone!

I had a very unexpected MC at almost 6 weeks in September. I didn't know when I would get AF so I just waited patiently and she kept not coming. I'm not feeling any symptoms except today I started feeling those little pulling sensations you get when you're "making room." I've had some mild twinges here and there, and there were some inklings I might be pregnant again, I know you ovulate after an MC, but I just wasn't going to let myself get excited. Today, while shopping at target I grabbed one of the cheap-o tests "just in case." I barely finished peeing on it before it displayed a giant plus sign. I looked it up and I am 6 weeks, 2 days. I am already further along than I was the last go around!

I've decided not to tell any body, not even DH, at least until I've reached a point where I feel confident that this one will stick. I was really not expecting to get pregnant again so soon, the timing is a bit off, but I am so excited for this little ball of joy.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to read more about your journey and experiences as well.

Congatulations!! Quite nice finding out a bit late I imagine!? Time seems to be going very slow for me ha ha. Can't believe you've not told dh yet!? Does he not suspect anything ?

cheska: ohhh congratulations!, im praying for sticky beans for all of us =) hope you have a super fun birthday celebration today! happy birthday rainbow boy!!!! =D

littlelotus: i dont blame ya for waiting... im feeling the same way...

hope everyone is well today!! =)

Hi everyone!

Congatulations!! Quite nice finding out a bit late I imagine!? Time seems to be going very slow for me ha ha. Can't believe you've not told dh yet!? Does he not suspect anything ?

Nope, he doesn't suspect. I wasn't having any real obvious symptoms until right before I took the test. I mentioned last week that I still hadn't started AF, but he's a full time student and as a result he's pretty consumed by his studies at the moment. It's fine by me though, I just want to make it to the safe zone or at least a little closer.

It's tough because I was unemployed recently, and I'm trying to find a job but everything right now is either temporary or doesn't pay enough...or both! Crossing my fingers it all works out.

Well got a positive blood test today at my primary care MD. Even though I already had the positive HPT it was nice to hear the blood results were as well! Now begins the long wait for the 10/11 week mark (first US per military standards on base). Hope everyone is feeling/doing well!

Littlelocus I'm sure your situation will all work out in the wash. Are you in the uk or us?

Well got a positive blood test today at my primary care MD. Even though I already had the positive HPT it was nice to hear the blood results were as well! Now begins the long wait for the 10/11 week mark (first US per military standards on base). Hope everyone is feeling/doing well!

That's great news about your blood results. Hope you can relax a bit more now. How many weeks are you?

How's everyone feeling symptom wise. I think I can feel a little stretching. Nausea drifts in occasionally but not servere just a little queasy. Also lots of wind :blush: to the point it's whirring around in my tummy almost feeling like baby kicks ha ha.

I'm 5+4 today need to get myself a ticker!!

Going to take my other test at the weekend to make sure it's gone from 2-3 to 3+.

Haven't informed my ob yet :-/

Hi girls! How is everyone? Welcome newbies! Littlelotus congratulations!! That's amazing news! Welcome!
I'm off for a few days so will put everyone's names and due dates on the first page and then around January we can start adding :blue: :pink: :yellow: !! X

And maybe for a few girls double stalks! Any twins in any families? X

hi everyone!
so glad to hear of all the july '14 babies!
I am now officially 6 weeks + 1 day. I am feeling awful. Started puking yesterday (sorry, tmi!) and have constant waves of nausea. Not to talk about the fatigue! cant keep my eyes open at work! So bad in fact that I had to come home early from work today.

I cant wait for this part to be over. From what I hear, the second trimester is smooth sailing!

Anyone else got annoying symptoms?

xoxo

And maybe for a few girls double stalks! Any twins in any families? X

Oh gosh please don't joke lol! My mum had twins, her sister (my aunt) had twins and my own sister has also had twins!!

DH goes a bit pale and queasy when I mention this to him :haha:

x

hey girlies I love reading everyones progress!! im 5 weeks today they booked me in for my scan, I will be 12 weeks on ny day!! so my first scan is the 2nd jan!! 7 weeks seems a long time away but I know it will fly because of Christmas etc.

so my question is... when does morning sickness start? I feel queasy at times but I don't feel like vomiting, its got me a bit worried? I feel faint cramps and stretching and I keep testing and getting strong positives, im not worried its gone anywhere, but do u think I should've started morning sickness by now? thanks in advance xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->