Anyone else due May 8th and want a buddy?

So exciting reading all your comments from around the world.... such distances between us and yet we are all feeling the same and due babies at the same time!!

I have told LOADS of people... I know I shouldnt but am so excited!! Must contain myself as I know it is still sooooo early.

Still not got much in the way of symptoms.. something def feels different but I dont really know how to describe it.. probably psychosomatic!! lol.

I have been testing loads as have IC's in the cupboard... was sure this month I was out as no idea if/when I o'd but woke up on Saturday really early and just thought i would test... never expected it to be positive!!:cloud9:

Hey - i think im due may 2nd (ish). Got appointment at Drs tomorrow. i have 5 and half month old baby boy already so this should be fun lol xxx

Well me and the DH were NTNP since about June. I had a MMC in May and wanted to wait atleast one to two cycles to start actually trying. August we actually started trying and got pregnant! This is our first but my third and his second. We've been married since March of this year. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 2:45pm. Waiting to see what he does or says.

Hi ladies! From online calculator thingies it looks like I am due around 17th May so quite close to you guys! It is first time and I only found out yesterday - I just don't know what to do with myself!!!

Did anyone go for their first prenatal visit yet?

I went to my GP this morning, he was very nice... took my BP and had a feel of my tummy.

Got my first Bounty pack and was allocated a midwife. I phoned her today and she said I should call in two weeks to arrange her first home visit at which time she will book scan.

Exciting.. but is it just me or is time like DRAGGING by?! How is it still only four days since finding out I am pg?!:coffee:

Hey - i think im due may 2nd (ish). Got appointment at Drs tomorrow. i have 5 and half month old baby boy already so this should be fun lol xxx

Whoa!!! Was this planned? Congrats!!

I'm supposed to go in on the 20th. From what I hear, it sounds like i won't be getting a ultrasound for quite a while though. It is weird, but without being able to feel or see her, I just don't know if I can believe that this is real. I need more proof. Hopefully the doctor appointment will give me some relief. When's your first appointment Gina?

Hi ladies! From online calculator thingies it looks like I am due around 17th May so quite close to you guys! It is first time and I only found out yesterday - I just don't know what to do with myself!!!

Congratulations!! It is amazing isn't it?!:cloud9:

Me please!

Saw the doctor last night who changed my edd from 12th to 8th may so im the same as you! :)

Me and my fiance get married this Friday and I'm saving the good news to tell him on the day-I've brought some baby sock saying I love daddy which I've wrapped up for him-cannot wait to see his face! Been trying for 4 long years.xxx

Good luck on your wedding!!

I'm supposed to go in on the 20th. From what I hear, it sounds like i won't be getting a ultrasound for quite a while though. It is weird, but without being able to feel or see her, I just don't know if I can believe that this is real. I need more proof. Hopefully the doctor appointment will give me some relief. When's your first appointment Gina?

I went to my GP this morning, he was very nice... took my BP and had a feel of my tummy.

Got my first Bounty pack and was allocated a midwife. I phoned her today and she said I should call in two weeks to arrange her first home visit at which time she will book scan.

Exciting.. but is it just me or is time like DRAGGING by?! How is it still only four days since finding out I am pg?!:coffee:

Maya: Mine is on Monday, I had to find a new GYN. I cant believe only in two weeks I was to go to an infertility doctor. I'm actually suppose to be on birth control prescribed by my former GYN to help me with my Endometriosis, then she was going to put me on Lupron which makes you go through menopause. Smh. I'm only 23! Sorry I'm ranting:gun:, I'm still bitter about it.

Ruby: They do home visits?? That is awesome:thumbup:. I want to get a doula but I've heard it is very expensive. Do you already have your birthing plan ready? lol

Ugh I cant seem to stay awake :sleep:

Lol, Gina! I think pre-natal care varies dramatically throughout the UK! Just so happens my local surgery prefer to do home visits - probably to stop people just turning up at the surgery when they feel like it!

What is a doula??

I am way tired too.. although that is not unusual for me, am pretty lazy!! ha ha, it is 8.45pm here at the moment and I am totally going to bed soon!!

Lazandkiko - do you feel different to when you had your other two children?

Rachelkt - congrats!! i dont know what to do with myself either!

It is amazing!! I just hope and pray that it stays in there and all goes to plan!! Anyone had any symptoms?? I have been feeling sick for about a week and feel horribly bloated!!

It is amazing!! I just hope and pray that it stays in there and all goes to plan!! Anyone had any symptoms?? I have been feeling sick for about a week and feel horribly bloated!!

Rachel : I cant stop eating Chinese food or stay awake. My left boob hurts so bad I'm about to sacrifice it to the Boob Goddess

Lol oh no don't sacrifice it! Mmmmm I could totally eat some chinese food right now even though I've only just eaten my dinner ha ha!

My first apt is on the 20th! Seems sooooo far away though! I also feel like time is dragging by.... and I'm super bloated! Did anyone else have a tiny bit of spotting? I did today and called the dr right away however it's normal she said.. still made me worry a little bit! I'm sure time will start flying by soon! I'm tempted to sacrifice mine to the boob goddess as well haha!

Can i join you ladies? I am an old hat at this - actually just old compared to most of you! This is our 5th pg, 4th baby. (m/c pg#3 in 2003)

I am 37 and DH is 36 - we had the 15 year anniversary of our first date just yesterday and we have been married 12 years.

We only tried two cycles - was not sure since it's been six years since our last if it would happen quickly. It would have been a month sooner but I was holding off on BD for the last moment (trying for a boy) and missed it by a day! Oops! Oh and strange thing, my +OPK came two days after that!! WEIRD cycle. Just meant to be in August I guess. :shrug:

Anyway - I am due May 3rd by my O date, but doc will confirm next week. Very nervous to go - I feel like this was too easy and I am praying for healthy and sticky, hoping for twins! I am not sure how I will feel when the scan is done -I always hate the 6-8 week scan because it is too soon to see anything that resembles a baby and even the heartbeat doesn't make me feel better since I've been through a m/c before. I want to be able to decipher body parts! LOL. (Sorry to be a downer)

Yes I agree - TIME IS DRAGGING!!!:coffee:

H&H9M to all of you ladies and congrats to all of us!:hugs:

Can i join you ladies? I am an old hat at this - actually just old compared to most of you! This is our 5th pg, 4th baby. (m/c pg#3 in 2003)

I am 37 and DH is 36 - we had the 15 year anniversary of our first date just yesterday and we have been married 12 years.

We only tried two cycles - was not sure since it's been six years since our last if it would happen quickly. It would have been a month sooner but I was holding off on BD for the last moment (trying for a boy) and missed it by a day! Oops! Oh and strange thing, my +OPK came two days after that!! WEIRD cycle. Just meant to be in August I guess. :shrug:
since I've been through a m/c before. I want to be able to decipher body parts! LOL. (Sorry to be a downer)

Yes I agree - TIME IS DRAGGING!!!:coffee:

H&H9M to all of you ladies and congrats to all of us!:hugs:

Of course you can join us, we are just as obsessed as you lol.

how is everyone going? any of you got a journal going? i have a ttc #2 journal and I think I am going to stay there until my 1st scan on 20th Sep!
I still don't have lots of symptoms but I was reading back my 1st pregnancy journal and realised that I won't get really sick for another 2 weeks or so :rofl: I am trying to stay positive... Just hope everything is going well as I am getting attached to this baby already!

Welcome momof3 - that sure is lots of kids!!! Makes me feel that it must all be worth it if you want more?! ;)

Ladies - please dont sacrifice your boobs!! I had to PAY for mine! lol.. they do hurt mind.

Littlee - that reasures me as I dont feel sick at all yet and thought something might be wrong, but is it just to early?

I could well eat a chinese tonight.. but that is pretty standard for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->