Anyone else due May 8th and want a buddy?

Yup - they are my biggest pains in the ass and my biggest joys as well! We just told them last night about the baby and explained that the doctor has to see me and it could be another month before we know it is all okay - my kids are pretty cool - they are old for their ages, so they got it. The little one this morning came and gave me a hug as she left for school with dad. She hugged me, gave me a kiss and said "bye, momma" and then pushed her face into my tummy and said "bye, baby!" I almost died - she is so cute! :D

BTW - eating my weight in chocolate covered pretzels today in the office! :munch:

Welcome momof3 - that sure is lots of kids!!! Makes me feel that it must all be worth it if you want more?! ;)

Ladies - please dont sacrifice your boobs!! I had to PAY for mine! lol.. they do hurt mind.

Littlee - that reasures me as I dont feel sick at all yet and thought something might be wrong, but is it just to early?

I could well eat a chinese tonight.. but that is pretty standard for me!

Lol ruby you should've told me you paid for yours because I would have given mine away fir free. I can't believe they used to be a source of pleasure.

Update: unfortunately I quit my job today. Since I have endometriosis I am prone to miscarriages. I worked at petco so lifting up 40lb doggy bags were giving me pains. Plus I go to school, oh the stress. But the extra time has given me the opportunity to think of names already!

Jude and Esah (pronounced eesa)

Anyone else as obsessed to come up with a name already? Lol don't let me be the only one ladies lol

What are you studying in school Gina? Will you be finished by the time the baby comes?

I am still taking tests!!! Becoming a bit obsessed, it is just SO exciting seeing the lines get darker and darker! Did a digital yesterday and got pregnant 3+ so hcg is definitely increasing.. must stop doing tests now!

I like Roxanne for a girl but it doesnt really go with our surname ;(.

Esah and Jude are both gorgeous names!

Still no sickness for me - how are you all feeling?:coffee:

I am still feeling sick and so so bloated!!! Ginag those names are cute! We have already started talking about names too he he... Are people planning on finding out the sex?

I think we probably will - I like the idea of waiting until the birth but that feels SO far away!! I am sooo impatient and I just know I wont be able to resist finding out!! Should I worry that I dont feel sick yet?

Thanks ruby, I'm studying shorthand to be a closed captioner . You have to be able to type 225 words per minute, in order to graduate. I'm only at 100. Half way there.

Rachel, what names have you chosen?

Btw the boob goddess accepted my sacrifice of milk and cookies, now my boobs feel like they float on their own. No more pains . All hail the boob goddess lol

I think we probably will - I like the idea of waiting until the birth but that feels SO far away!! I am sooo impatient and I just know I wont be able to resist finding out!! Should I worry that I dont feel sick yet?

I'd definitely want to know so I can be emotionally prepared for the type of attitude I'm going to have to deal with for the rest of my life. I haven't been nauseous either . I think we need to count out blessings wile we still have it. My mother had morning sickness until she was 8 months. We know little baby is there, let's not rush the bad times just yet.

Does anyone know anything about first trimester sex? Me and DH are scared we are going to dislodge baby

Sex is fine throughout pregnancy. If you bleed a little, it's just cause the cervix is so full of blood. Go right ahead. We've had no problems. :)

Wow Gina - I thought I was nifty at typing and I can only do about 50 per min!

Maya - don't give DH ideas!! lol, we haven't dtd since we found out we are expecting.. so nervous about it.... feels wierd!!

Thanks ruby, I'm studying shorthand to be a closed captioner . You have to be able to type 225 words per minute, in order to graduate. I'm only at 100. Half way there.

Btw the boob goddess accepted my sacrifice of milk and cookies, now my boobs feel like they float on their own. No more pains . All hail the boob goddess lol

Well we haven't exactly chosen yet but talked about ones we like! So far Eva is favourite for a girl and Indiana is fave for a boy!

Well we haven't exactly chosen yet but talked about ones we like! So far Eva is favourite for a girl and Indiana is fave for a boy!

Indiana is wow, excellent choice

Ooh Rachel I love Eva!

Gina - I thought I could type fast! I only manage about 50wpm! lol

Got major headache today - are we allowed drugs for it?!

I'm still here! How you feeling? I'm feeling pretty normal!! Except the tiredness... I just constantly want to sleep, but I have sooooooooo much to do argh!!!

I'm here too ruby, I guess we are entering the hostile weeks. I've been sick and tired out the wazoo. I'm even making up words now, that's how crazy I've become. I can't seem to eat much even though I'm always hungry . Nothing taste good or helps with my hunger. I just had a steak and mashed potatoes from Fridays. For the first time I feel human

Glad you are still here girls!

Oh MY GOODNESS, My ms has started with a vengence today... I have not actually been sick but I have not stopped feeling nauseous - it is horrific, I keep belching and gagging - very attractive for DH!!

I think hostile is a good word Gina... that is exactly how my body feels right now ;(

I have been incredibly tired this week too, DH has come home from work twice this week and found me flat out on the sofa.

To think I was actually WANTING to feel sick last week as I was worried that something was wrong!!! Am slowly sipping ginger beer - have either of you found anything that helps??

x

Well luckily I'm not sick yet but am with you with the being flat out on the sofa... Hubby keeps finding me that way too he must think I'm so lazy ha ha ha!!! But I just can't help it, it's frustrating cos I have so much work to do but no motivation (although I suppose I cant exactly blame pregnancy for that, I am a world class procrastinator at the nest of times!)

My SIL told me that if you are suffering with MS you should eat a couple of crackers before you stand up in the morning... Worth a try! Plus my bro (who has had his fair share of sickness due to chemo last year poor thing) said to eat ginger biscuits!

I've found that mint gum actually took away my nausea for a good while

Has anyone dealt with poison spewing relatives about your pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->