Anyone else due May 8th and want a buddy?

Omg, I had created a post about parenting n weed n it got so crazy it got cancelled. Woot..... Ruby how did u go about finding a midwife? I feel like I'm apt hunting

Controversial Gina!! Lol, um I just told my doctors surgery I was preggo and they automatically give u a midwife - National Health Service over here!

I am so depressed. It's 430am and I can't sleep now. I am planning on breaking up with OH tomorrow morning. I just don't feel he's the partner I need anymore. I know they say don't let your hormones talk for you but I find myself crying waterfalls lately. Not to mention we got into an argument last night about his smoking and now he's crashed out in new jersey at his brothers house because he's too wasted to make it home. I know he feels a financial stress because he's the only one working, but by choice. Our priorites for baby just don't go hand in hand and neither does his understanding of what it means to being with a pregnant woman whom needs u. Sigh

I really just needed to vent

Oh Gina, that is awful. I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. Being preggo is hard enough as it is without relationship stuff going on too.

Let us know how you get on talking to OH this morning.

I gave in to a second chance but I'm busting ass to find a job anyway just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->