Anyone else due towards end of March?

AC I totally agree about the days feeling long! Time seems all distorted at the mo. I can't believe I am now third tri, its come round so fast but each day (especially the days at work!) seem to last an eternity. I think its because every day seems to get more uncomfortable physically!

Auntie I feel for you! The thought of my MIL (or anybody for that matter!) coming to stay with me right now is quite horrendous! And with a newborn - no way! Does she have anybody else family wise she could go to?

Yes she has other family to stay with but they have no spare room and two kids, and two dogs. Oh, she'll also be bringing her dog. A dumb dog who doesn't pay attention. Not what we need when we're trying to train a puppy!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/luisacolon/things-that-pregnant-women-hate-more-than-anything-fdfz?s=mobile

Just had to share!

Haha that's quite good. Especially the creepy strangers, cos that's so true!!

How is everyone feeling? This thread has gone very quiet!

I'm 30 weeks on Tuesday and I'm starting to feel a bit more like I don't know if I can do it although I don't have a choice! The birth isn't what's bothering me, being a mum and not being able to "hand the baby back" after the day is tho!

Lol. I'm feeling nervous about the delivery and the massive life change and lack of sleep.

I'm feeling nervous about giving birth and I'm a second time mum, so you would think it would be easy! I'm so looking forward to my consultant appointment next month as I have so many questions to ask.

On the plus side, I think I found a house I like, so its just a waiting game to see what happens.

But of course to every positive thing, there is a negative and I'm really sick. I think I got a stomach bug. Baby hasn't been as active but then I think its because my stomach has been in so much pain and I just want to be sick and get it over and done with. So we'll see what happens

Haha that's quite good. Especially the creepy strangers, cos that's so true!!

How is everyone feeling? This thread has gone very quiet!

I'm 30 weeks on Tuesday and I'm starting to feel a bit more like I don't know if I can do it although I don't have a choice! The birth isn't what's bothering me, being a mum and not being able to "hand the baby back" after the day is tho!

I am right there with ya on the worrying part! I keep thinking, "Oh crap, I'm pregnant now but in 11 weeks or so I'll have a baby to take care of!" I'm sure we will both handle it just fine but all those what if's and how's are running around like crazy in my mind!

I'm feeling nervous about giving birth and I'm a second time mum, so you would think it would be easy! I'm so looking forward to my consultant appointment next month as I have so many questions to ask.

On the plus side, I think I found a house I like, so its just a waiting game to see what happens.

But of course to every positive thing, there is a negative and I'm really sick. I think I got a stomach bug. Baby hasn't been as active but then I think its because my stomach has been in so much pain and I just want to be sick and get it over and done with. So we'll see what happens

Oh no I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Lol. I'm feeling nervous about the delivery and the massive life change and lack of sleep.

I already have the dose of no sleep so it has me even more concerned about when it's twins screaming instead of me just up because I cant sleep!

I'm having insomnia again and I keep telling myself hey this will help me when there is a newborn.. even though I know its wrong. Anyone who is feeling overwhelmed if you have family that does not stress you out and offers to help ACCEPT!! :haha:

I'm feeling v apprehensive about the birth 99% of the time then I will have the odd moment where I think its fine its what my bodies meant to do. Then back to complete panic again!!! Not so much worried about lack of sleep as I haven't slept through the night in months so am used to feeling exhausted. Will be a shock for DH though who still gets his 8 hrs a night! (Grrrr!)

I'm not too worried about the birth, apart from panicing about baby being in the right position but I'm worried about how I'm going to cope with two children, being able to breastfeed this time around and general lack of sleep/energy!

my thoughts exactly!! Like my mom will come in the beginning to help... but then I will be on my own and I'm terrified :baby: I mean I feel I can do one or the other not both...

Oh yes I have insomnia too - big time. But also sometimes my dd is up at night and then I'm really screwed lol. Especially lately she has been sick so he has been up 1-3 times a night. I also had insomnia while pg with my dd but it was nothing compared to when she was born hahaha

I will be 30 weeks on Thursday and I can't even believe it. Time has really started to fly by. I am so ready for her to be done baking and out though lol. It's bc I am a ftm and have no idea what's in store! But I get random moments of realization that amaze me...being someone's mom amazes me.

I was looking in the mirror today and I was like blown away by the fact that soon there will be this person that sees THIS face and is comforted by it...and soon there will be a little girl that thinks I'm prettiest person in the whole world haha---I remember being young and being so amazed at my mom and thinking she's sooo beautiful. It randomly hits me that I will be THAT for someone...I will be someone's whole world. It's just an.....insane thing to wrap my mind about. I feel like I understand I am preg, I get that there's a baby inside, I love her, but I don't feel like she's MINE. I feel like she is another baby I love holding and then have to return at the end of the day haha

Mah you're so lucky to feel like it is flying by! Mine felt slow but now it feels like I am crawling to the finish line.

Mah, I totally totally get how you feel with the whole it's not yours. I feel the same! It's weird isn't it!

My little mans crib is all setup along with his Moses basket. Now it's just a fight to stop cats jumping in it! I'm going to buy a crib tent also.

Mah you're so lucky to feel like it is flying by! Mine felt slow but now it feels like I am crawling to the finish line.

oh my goodness I just saw that you are having twins! you must be even more uncomfortable than the rest of us lol. I was miserable first trimester but it felt like it flew by, then second semester kind of crawled a bit, and now I feel like 3rd is really going fast. in my mind, 30 weeks has always been the "omg im done now" mark, even tho in reality there is obviously stil like 2.5 months left. it just feels like the finish line for some reason

oh my goodness I just saw that you are having twins! you must be even more uncomfortable than the rest of us lol. I was miserable first trimester but it felt like it flew by, then second semester kind of crawled a bit, and now I feel like 3rd is really going fast. in my mind, 30 weeks has always been the "omg im done now" mark, even tho in reality there is obviously stil like 2.5 months left. it just feels like the finish line for some reason

haha yes... This twin factor thing is killing me. I seriously feel like I did the couple days before I delivered my other kiddos.... But I am not done yet :( I will most likely deliver around 36W which is the average twin gestation.. But 7 Weeks is a long freaking time when you feel like this.

One is hard enough - I feel for you with twins ! But double the love when they arrive

Dd 1 is really draining my energy at the moment a stroppy 3 year old with just as much stubbornness as myself is not good. She has chosen this time to change from an angel to a moaning, whinging nightmare child ... Remind me why the hell I'm doing this again ???!!!!! Refusing to eat unless I feed her, throws things in anger, doesn't listen the list is endless - really not the right time to be starting all this :-(

One is hard enough - I feel for you with twins ! But double the love when they arrive

Dd 1 is really draining my energy at the moment a stroppy 3 year old with just as much stubbornness as myself is not good. She has chosen this time to change from an angel to a moaning, whinging nightmare child ... Remind me why the hell I'm doing this again ???!!!!! Refusing to eat unless I feed her, throws things in anger, doesn't listen the list is endless - really not the right time to be starting all this :-(

Sounds like she's getting a 6th sense about the baby's impending arrival! That's tough tho, so sorry. Every.single.day if first trimester I wondered how women with another child get through pregnancy. I would literally be a zombie on the bed all day---I don't know when it how you people mustered up the strength to take care of another human being at that time :-o

First trim was bad wih the sickness and tiredness but the rest hasn't been too bad - it's more the attitude she's like a little teenager !!! And the fact we've not been able to get to soft play or the park - feel a bit bad for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->