Anyone else due towards end of March?

Yea I don't know how accurate guessing how much they're gonna weigh even... I know that it can be off a pound or two.

My hospital bag last time I packed WAYY too much stuff, alot of it I didn't even need or use..
This time I'm just packing one change of clothes to go home in, the rest I'll just wear a blue gown :haha: And then I packed some breast pads even though last time my milk didn't come in til 4 days after..
Also, laptop, charger, unsure about cell phone might leave that for my mom since she'll be at home I imagine.. we shall see how that goes.
Glasses I know I'll probably want those :haha:

Alot of things it depends on what your hospital provides like mine provided ALOT more than I would expect.

Ya it seems the hospitals in the US provide us with a ton more stuff.

I checked my hospitals site yesterday for what to bring and there was literally like 3 or 4 things and they were only optional haha. The LO's I will let puke and poop all over their hospital attire and they provide swaddles while you're there. So the only thing they need is something to wear going home. Here they even send you home with the pack of diapers they opened for your baby as they dont share diapers.

For me I am just taking my robe, slippers, camera/cell phone and my toiletries (I have allergies to some chemicals)

I just dont see me having to pack much ahead of time.

Last time I packed my make up... I dont know why!! I don't think I even LOOKED in a mirror while there :haha:

Oh and here is my 29 week bump!
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/2014-01-15001001_zps9d6b0311.jpg

Yeah, we get a lot of stuff at the hospitals here in Germany, too, so I'm not planning on packing anything other than my own clothes and what not. I was told to pack a robe or gown only if I don't want what they give me, same with food and snacks. They give us "surf boards" (aka pads) and the nursing pads, disposable underwear and the anti-blod clot tights (whatever those are called, forget the word...). Baby has everything there - diapers, creams, clothes, hats, etc. We are supposed to bring the take-home outfit and baby carrier with a heavy blanket if the weather calls for it (given it'll be March probably shouldn't be too bad, but one never knows! last year it snowed heavily on March 30 :x ).

My mom was telling me to make sure I bring something warm for the baby to wear home...but she is in Canada while I live in one of the southern states in the US :haha: so if I remember correctly last year in March it was warm! I keep meaning to take pics of what outfit I might take the baby home in... I just keep forgetting :dohh:

For 2nd + moms... is it just me or is it harder being pregnant after the 1st?
I just feel this one seems to be taking more of a toll on my body. Unless it is true and you really do forget how awful you feel when pregnant :haha: I find the time is def going by faster this time.. but I feel SO much more exhausted and achy... I'm almost to the point where i feel done with being pregnant, and last time that didn't happen til after 34 weeks. :baby:

Sorry just having a moan!

Scan yesterday and baby is breach at 32 weeks .. 3 weeks to really be able to turn before it runs out of room ... Anyone got any tips on non medical ways to turn him I really don't want to have the doctors do it

AC- I am MUCH more uncomfortable than I was with previous pregnancies.. it's horrible! I dont want them too early but I would love to fast forward about 6W.

Mrs D- here is a link on spinning the babies around https://spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/breech-bottoms-up/305-body-work-for-breech

Spinning babies is a fab website for trying to turn a breech baby.
I've had an odd day today-got up and was fine, took LO for a haircut and then to soft play and lunch when I got a splitting headache and blurred vision in my left eye. My mum took LO for the afternoon so I could sleep it off and I called the MW as I noticed my feet were a bit swollen. i really just called for advice but my MW wasn't in the office so they sent out a lovely lady from another office about 30 mins away who came and did a home visit. BP was fine but I had lots of ketones in my urine, no protein or glucose :shrug: I was sent to bed to rest and eat biscuits!!

I'm finding this 2nd pregnancy being soooooo hard on my body. Going to have to leave work early. I can't physically do it anymore. I know it partially has to do with having twins but def a second pg thing. Wow!!!

Yesterday's dr appt dr said I'm measuring 40 weeks. No wonder!!!!

I'm finding this 2nd pregnancy being soooooo hard on my body. Going to have to leave work early. I can't physically do it anymore. I know it partially has to do with having twins but def a second pg thing. Wow!!!

Yesterday's dr appt dr said I'm measuring 40 weeks. No wonder!!!!

I dunno how you made it this long at all. I was measuring 39.5 he said yesterday at my appt and I feel like it.

This is how miserable I was when I was full term with both my kids and to think that now I have 6-7 more weeks.. :shrug:

I know exactly what you mean brandy. I can't imagine 6-9 more weeks of getting bigger and more achy. I'm going to tell my boss tomorrow that 2 weeks more is the very most I can do. The most. I'm an elementary teacher and on my feet all day.

I'm only 30 weeks with my first and I'm fed up, not sure why cos apart from the lack of sleep and being unable to bend/sit in certain ways. I have no other real complaints.

Think a lot of stress with other stuff is contributing too it. Also hate the fact I haven't seen him since 20 weeks, I wish we got another scan at 30 weeks or something!

ugh. My constipation issues have been horrendous for the last week. I'm doing everything possible and in the same ways I have for months now, just think that suddenly the baby is growing and there's slower digestion... and everything is swollen down there, I think I'm getting hemorrhoids, yuck yuck yuck. I still do my yoga, swimming, walking, ETC so thankfully most days are OK. It's just so so unpredictable, every day is different. And I think yesterday I started coming down with a cold and had a nosebleed.

So done with this nonsense. Is it March yet?

I wish I could get another ultrasound/scan too! My first I got about 5 but that was only cause of some complications they saw.
This time everything looks good which I'm happy about i just miss seeing my baby :(

Don't get my started on constipation, usually I'm ok, except maybe 1 day about every week or so I get so jammed up :(

Ughh I can totally relate to being fed up of this pregnancy! I can't sleep at night between constant toilet trips and just outright not being able to get comfortable. And I am getting horrible pains in my crotch when bub moves in certain ways. I am constantly exhausted at work and the thought of six more weeks working is killing me. I feel like I have lost all motivation and am just counting down the days!

I am so ready for March and to meet my girlie.

Hats off to you ladies with twins, I don't know how you are coping!

Ughh I can totally relate to being fed up of this pregnancy! I can't sleep at night between constant toilet trips and just outright not being able to get comfortable. And I am getting horrible pains in my crotch when bub moves in certain ways. I am constantly exhausted at work and the thought of six more weeks working is killing me. I feel like I have lost all motivation and am just counting down the days!

I am so ready for March and to meet my girlie.

Hats off to you ladies with twins, I don't know how you are coping!

I am not coping LOL I feel exactly how you describe :(

I have 45 more days to get to 36W which is what they expect me to most likely deliver at and every second seems like an eternity. Although I dont wish the babies to come early by no means :( I want them here safe and sound but it is a chore.

Snuffle, honestly I can relate so much, I think the toilet trips are what is killing me te most, every night at least 3 times, all this broken sleep is going to be the death of me!!

I am so ready for march

Snuffle, honestly I can relate so much, I think the toilet trips are what is killing me te most, every night at least 3 times, all this broken sleep is going to be the death of me!!

I am so ready for march

Same here, if I pee under 4 times per night it's a miracle. Getting comfortable is just about impossible. I have so many pillows in the bed at this point that my husband is about falling off the other side. I about lost it this morning when I was woken up by his work alarm that he'd accidentally forgotten to turn off. It meant yet another trip to the potty (if anything stirs me, I have to get up and go and getting back in a comfy position is difficult enough as it is). I'm so exhausted most days from the lack of sleep I find myself wanting to nap constantly... but then I can't get in a comfy enough position wherever I am to go back to sleep.

The only time I really feel good these days is either in the shower (would be bath but they still haven't replaced my bathtub after ripping it out more than a week ago :( :( ) or in the pool.

TCK- I seriously take 3-4 showers/baths per day.. within a 24 hour period anyway :( Some of them are in the middle of the night when I cant sleep.

7-11 weeks til I will hopefully have my baby :haha: giving it to 41 weeks, don't plan to go above 40 weeks, I'd be happy with having the baby anywhere from 37 weeks onwards :)
However someone needs to tell my back, crotch, and achiness to go away!
Also heartburn has randomly started up for me. I guess I'm lucky I made it this far without getting it too bad.
Oh.. and I get a call from the hospital that I'm anemic and to start taking an iron supplement.. that BETTER give me an energy boost :haha:

TCK- I seriously take 3-4 showers/baths per day.. within a 24 hour period anyway :( Some of them are in the middle of the night when I cant sleep.

OMG I am the queen of baths! It is the only thing that makes me feel even remotely comfortable/relaxed. I spend so much time in the bath I feel like I am neglecting DH as I pretty much abandon him as soon as we have eaten dinner to go get in the tub!

How hot do you ladies have the water? I used to have such hot baths I would go red so I have cooled them down a bit but I can't stand lukewarm bath water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->