Anyone else due towards end of March?

Had my ultrasound today. :)

Babies are 3lbs each. Cervix length is 3.9

One is hard enough - I feel for you with twins ! But double the love when they arrive

Dd 1 is really draining my energy at the moment a stroppy 3 year old with just as much stubbornness as myself is not good. She has chosen this time to change from an angel to a moaning, whinging nightmare child ... Remind me why the hell I'm doing this again ???!!!!! Refusing to eat unless I feed her, throws things in anger, doesn't listen the list is endless - really not the right time to be starting all this :-(

I feel your pain Mrs Doddy! Our girls are about the same age too! Her newest thing is not sleeping at night, after always being great at bedtime. Really not what I want after a busy day at work, I just want to sleep :nope:

29 weeks today!! :D

Countdown is on to my due date!! I can't believe its march 31st is my due date :growlmad: why so LATE?! :haha:

Had my ultrasound today. :)

Babies are 3lbs each. Cervix length is 3.9

Congrats Blue!! You're going to have some nice size twins :) I have a scan tomorrow but it's only for the cervix and HBs :( I will get a glance at them but wont get another full anatomy scan for 2 weeks but then they are start weekly so I can't complain lol.

I also had a scan today - just about 32 weeks now. Baby is a whopping 1.9KG (4.2 pounds) and my iron levels are low. (And I'm constipated...) Well guess I know why I feel like s**t this week!

I also had a scan today - just about 32 weeks now. Baby is a whopping 1.9KG (4.2 pounds) and my iron levels are low. (And I'm constipated...) Well guess I know why I feel like s**t this week!

I take a liquid iron that keeps me from constipation as the body digests it differently. I have low iron even when I am not pregnant so I am not sure if that will help you or not.

The one I take is Wellesse Liquid Iron.

I take a liquid iron that keeps me from constipation as the body digests it differently. I have low iron even when I am not pregnant so I am not sure if that will help you or not.

The one I take is Wellesse Liquid Iron.

I take liquid iron too for the same reasons. It's because I missed my bran flakes two days in a row.

Lesson learned.

Yeah my dr mentioned my iron was low and that I need to start a supplement. She said its only a bit low which normally age wouldn't suggest a supplement but because its twins she thinks its important. It sounds like a lot of us are on iron.

I'm glad to hear everyone is getting check ups etc. Glad to hear about all the good sizes!

I haver always had this irrational fear that my baby is going to be massive Cos I don't eat healthily :(. I don't eat "dangerously" but I like my take sways and my chicken dinners As a pose too a salad!

I wasn't the best eater with my dd and she wasn't big. She was 7lb 3oz. A good size.

I ate awfully in the 1st and 2nd trim but trying to eat better now .. Preparing myself slowly for the weight loss after birth !

Is anyone havin pgp ? Omg I cannot môve for the pain under my bump :-( I've woken up every time I need to turn over in bed and the pain is horrible - it hurt to get in the bath yesterday too ;-(

I keep getting pain under the bump too but had no idea what it is?! Was going to ask dr this week. What is it?

I have bad pain by at my tail bone, like sometimes its so bad the slightest bending over will make me yelp. Strange...

My next appt is on the 31st, with someone I don't like but I can't be bothered to switch it with someone else.

I'm suffering hideously with back / spinal pain. It sucks.

10 weeks to go for me, can't believe it!

I had a check up today. Doc felt my tummy and said, "She feels about a week ahead." He didn't measure fundal height or base it on anything other than his previous experience I guess. I'm taking it with a grain of salt honestly. I'm not going to be concerned by it :shrug:

Other than that I haven't gained weight in 2 weeks and he asked if I've been eating properly. Yep! I've just stopped sitting on the couch so much and started getting things done. Plus I've stopped munching on potato chips.

I get to see the doctor I actually like in 2 weeks and can't wait. I have so many questions for her - I didn't want to ask this weeks doc because I don't like him.

I did stop by the store on the way home and grab some mini shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and deodorant to put in the hospital bag. It made me feel like I'm getting something done. Also picked up Kotex overnights - hopefully they work for the postpartum grossness.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

My boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead so don't let it bother you, plus like most people say, measuring height when they are in your belly really isn't that reliable!

I desperately need to buy things for myself for my hospital bag. I just haven't got a clue what to pack!

How is everyones bumps looking?

Here is a picture of me yesterday at 30 weeks!

Attachments

• 30 Weeks.jpg
    30 Weeks.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
I have the midwife in a bit, then out shopping. She gave us a scare over the weekend and we spent time on the heart monitor, but she's fine. We had a scan Monday as she's a weekend behind. Her dad and I aren't that tall with me at 5'5 and he's 5'8, then again I think DS was behind on his scan and he's currently 6 in age 7-8 clothes so he must have caught up some where.

Zoey you have a lovely bump!

I have the midwife in a bit, then out shopping. She gave us a scare over the weekend and we spent time on the heart monitor, but she's fine. We had a scan Monday as she's a weekend behind. Her dad and I aren't that tall with me at 5'5 and he's 5'8, then again I think DS was behind on his scan and he's currently 6 in age 7-8 clothes so he must have caught up some where.

Zoey you have a lovely bump!

Ahhh thanks :D

My little man is measuring 2 weeks ahead! My family are all tall, with me being 5'11 and OH probably 5''9 or 5'10 maybe even 5'11 lol. My brother is like 6 foot something so yeah, I can see where my boy gets his size from!

I am glad to hear she is all okay! I hate it when we get scared by things we cant do anything about. Lack of movements is definitely the biggest scarer!

Yea I don't know how accurate guessing how much they're gonna weigh even... I know that it can be off a pound or two.

My hospital bag last time I packed WAYY too much stuff, alot of it I didn't even need or use..
This time I'm just packing one change of clothes to go home in, the rest I'll just wear a blue gown :haha: And then I packed some breast pads even though last time my milk didn't come in til 4 days after..
Also, laptop, charger, unsure about cell phone might leave that for my mom since she'll be at home I imagine.. we shall see how that goes.
Glasses I know I'll probably want those :haha:

Alot of things it depends on what your hospital provides like mine provided ALOT more than I would expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->