Anyone else due towards end of March?

Ugh...finances...my DH's paycheck from the university is 3 weeks late! I am stressed, but can't do a single thing today since it is a national holiday...no mail, banks, and the campus is closed. :wacko: I have a student loan payment coming out in two days and other bills to worry about! They have no idea why the check was late to begin with, then they said it was in the mail a few days ago. But, I haven't seen it and it was local post.

Loz - heartburn is plaguing me this evening but besides that I'm okay!!

I'm glad to hear from you ladies as all went very quiet, even glad to hear the ranting! Perfectly understandable!

I'm really tired and in bed so this reply is short and sweet, sorry if I have ignored anyone! Night night x

So its ok to rant...

Here is my morning rant.

Constipation. Its a new thing for me, as last pregnancy I had the opposite problem with loose bowels. This time OMG ouch the pain.. well I mean there is pain with both issues. I would just like to be able to go like a normal person again :haha:
And not only that its so very hard to relax to go once my DD is awake. :shrug:

I think my next appt I'm gonna plead and beg for some sort of stool softener or laxative that is safe to take.

Hi ladies , just thought I would share something that made me feel particularly glamorous yesterday, have to laugh about it or I might cry!

I bent down trying to pull on my little slipper booties when I got home from work .......and felt myself pee my pants a little bit!!!!!! Argh!!!! I mean seriously how is it fair that you get constipation and you want to go but can't on one hand and then on the other hand you can't stop yourself going!!!

Rant over for the day!! How is everybody else?

AC - I haven't had regular bowel movements since getting pregnant. I sometimes go once a week, its so frustrating!

Snuffle - I am yet too pee myself, although I am sure that isn't far round the corner lol!!

AFM - Well I had my doctors appointment today as the midwife believes at 31 weeks you should see the doctor instead of her, and the doctor said my blood pressure is fantastic (she sounded way too ecstatic about this!) but that soon changed when she laid me on the bed for a listen to bubbas heartbeat. Heartbeat all fine but when she finished she said I now need to rest because I have alot of fluid retention, and that just from her placing the doppler on me, it left dents and red rings!
So consider me officially told off for doing too much, nevermind!

Other than that, I am good!

:baby: I wonder if there is any iron supplement that truely is easy on the stomach.

Thank goodness that dinner is made (I love it when there is left overs :haha: )

Zoey.. I had no idea that that is how they tell when someone has water retention :wacko:

I doubt it's how they tell as such but I guess too it was obvious from doing so! Very strange!

Constipation is the story of my life. I control it by eating a gianormous amount of bran flakes, soy yogurt, liquid iron (tablets kill me!!), dark chocolate, warm liquids, citrus, and avoiding any large amounts of stuff that could possibly clog me up, i.e. no white bread, little to no white rice and potatoes, bananas sparingly ETC ETC. I posted a bunch like a week ago when I was in misery because I couldn't go to the grocery store for two whole days (childbirth classes...) and I missed two days of the bran cereal. FOUR DAYS until I could move anything at all out of the system and what it did, it hurt, and was like rabbit pelts... a freaking nightmare!!

In other news, TMI but I pooped on Sunday - the best since I got pregnant - and I felt so relieved. I feel like I deserve a medal.

Constipation is the story of my life. I control it by eating a gianormous amount of bran flakes, soy yogurt, liquid iron (tablets kill me!!), dark chocolate, warm liquids, citrus, and avoiding any large amounts of stuff that could possibly clog me up, i.e. no white bread, little to no white rice and potatoes, bananas sparingly ETC ETC. I posted a bunch like a week ago when I was in misery because I couldn't go to the grocery store for two whole days (childbirth classes...) and I missed two days of the bran cereal. FOUR DAYS until I could move anything at all out of the system and what it did, it hurt, and was like rabbit pelts... a freaking nightmare!!

In other news, TMI but I pooped on Sunday - the best since I got pregnant - and I felt so relieved. I feel like I deserve a medal.

How about a poop trophy!?

Attachments

• gold_poop.jpg
    gold_poop.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
LOLLOL that medal is so appropriate, haha that's made my morning.

At least your feeling a little bit more normal now!

Anyone get the nesting urge but then realize how much work it'll take and can't be bothered? I've been dying to clean my kitchen up like AMAZINGLY cleaned, sparkling clean :haha: only I find just a smallest amount of housework and my back is killing me, and then I need to have energy to chase after my DD.

Yep. My mind is racing with te list of things I want to do but my body can't last for more than 10 mins and I end up in pain and regretting it.

I have lots of 'planned' nesting but never seem to get around to it! It exhausts me just keeping on top of the day-to-day stuff but hopefully once I'm not working I will be motivated to get on with it!
Just back from a morning on the maternity assessment unit as baby hadn't moved much since last night and this bubs is usually very active. The mw had a really hard time finding the heart beat with the monitor which was scary but she did find it and she could feel bubs moving as she popped the straps on-I still couldn't feel it as a distinct movement though as s/he's in a very odd position apparently!
Since getting home I've felt loads of movement so just relaxing here until lunch time then I'll go into work.

Glad everything is okay Lizzy. It sounds awful but I've stopped worrying about lack of movement now because everytime there is nothing wrong and my placenta is at the front so it cushions a lot of movements. If I really feel at any point that he's not active atall then I would get checked but otherwise I don't worry anymore. Plus I can always get a response by either playin music or poking my tummy!

I've been nesting for weeks, it's not getting any easier. The back pain becomes unbearable!

Well I have very good intentions and the urge to nest but completely lack the physical capability... Plus the restrictions set by the doctor that the DH strictly adheres to keeps me from even taking out the trash!

Drives me insane. Although I have been wanting to go through the cupboards and reorganize them. I could do that probably... For the lower ones I might never be able to get back up though haha!

I've had the nesting urge too, and we just finished moving so I've gotten in a lot of organizing. I am so exhausted by the end of the day. Oy!

I just got off the phone with my sister. Her and DF's mom think I will deliver at 37/38 weeks. I am not prepared to deliver in the beginning of March! My sister has a knack for guessing due dates and it scares me that she says this because I've felt I'll deliver between the 6th and 10th from the beginning.

Don't get me wrong I cannot wait to meet this little girl but we are not prepared for her to arrive!

Although my sis did tell me that a friend of hers who has a year old is giving me a few things - an awesome swing, a set of bottles with a sterilizer, a few toys for when she's pulling herself up, and she will have more for us after a week or two when she goes through the rest of the stuff she has packed away. I don't know this woman but I want to :hugs:

I have totally got the nesting urge but only problem is by the time I get home from work I'm too exhausted to act on it! Having said that I have a fortnight of annual leave starting next week so I am hoping once I am home in the day I will be able to get stuff done around the house even if it takes me a while. I feel so unfit, I get out of breath just walking up stairs! I am looking forward to getting back into shape once this baby is out!

I love getting free hand me downs! It's awesome!!

I really need a swing but can't afford it yet!

I get really knackered just walking up the stairs aswell Snuffle!

Sometimes thrift shops sell gently used baby items. Most of my baby stuff I have is used :thumbup:

I wish my DH would take out the garbage for me! :haha: He always tells me that I need to do more housework that it'll make me feel better. BOO!! While on one hand I hate being treated like an invalid like how my parents treat me, I dont want to be treated like I can do much more now that I am pregnant.:dohh:
My house is a mess most the time, the livingroom is always a disaster from DD's toys, and I just don't have the energy at night to pick it up.
And then my kitchen will be clean about once a day, before there is dishes all over again :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->