Anyone else due towards end of March?

Medical bills are crazy expensive. :wacko:

Unsure whats more annoying, my cat howling at me in the morning or listening to my DH snore. :dohh: I just want a peaceful morning for some "me" time before DD wakes up and the day starts :baby:

Medical bills are crazy expensive. :wacko:

Unsure whats more annoying, my cat howling at me in the morning or listening to my DH snore. :dohh: I just want a peaceful morning for some "me" time before DD wakes up and the day starts :baby:

I finally! had some quiet time this morning - DF had to work and the puppy was still asleep. It was nice to wake up in silence and just enjoy the peace of quiet that I still have . . .

I'm sooooo sore this morning! First I tossed and turned allll night and had to pee on the hour. :wacko: Not helping that spending the weekend at the in laws.. which I think we're back here again next :wacko:
My back is killing me... and I keep getting light cramping on and off with the feeling that AF is coming :wacko: I know I've been super stressed these past few weeks so I'm putting it down to that.

I'm sooooo sore this morning! First I tossed and turned allll night and had to pee on the hour. :wacko: Not helping that spending the weekend at the in laws.. which I think we're back here again next :wacko:
My back is killing me... and I keep getting light cramping on and off with the feeling that AF is coming :wacko: I know I've been super stressed these past few weeks so I'm putting it down to that.

Super weird I am having the same thing. I have had a horrid backache for 2 days now... I can't survive without my heating pad

I've had the same thing! The AF pains.. The back ache is constant and bad for me anyway. It must be a normal thing at this stage I guess :)

I've had the same thing! The AF pains.. The back ache is constant and bad for me anyway. It must be a normal thing at this stage I guess :)

Thats what I hear :( I dont remember having it in prior pregnancies but still very annoying. The doctor told me to take Tylenol but I dont like taking pills unless I absolutely have to.

I had a tooth extracted today and a filling and now the anaesthetic has worn off I am in absolute agony :,( I actually just want too cry.

owww!! I need to go to the dentist sometime, probably after the baby is born and when there is any extra cash :haha:

Yeah tylenol does nothing for me so I don't even bother taking it.

I was looking at my pregnancy journal from when I was pregnant with DD(almost 2 years ago) and apparently I got the AF cramps when I was about 32 weeks.. so maybe it is a normal thing to get.
It just made me worried I'm like oh no this better not be the start of something :haha:

Hope everyone is still doing ok?
I'm not sure what my bubba is doing in there but some of the big movements are really painful now-just hoping that s/he's not turned breech after being head down so far! The other night I was almost bent over in pain with all the pushing and pressure but it settled down as soon as I laid in bed.
My feet are starting to get very swollen during the day at work making my shoes rub and blister my feet :-(, I've started my countdown to maternity leave already!
Antenatal class tomorrow night, even though it's my second, I really felt like I wanted to go to one (as I was booked for a c-section last time I didn't go to any and felt a bit lost when I went into labour and as I was on my own for most of it, I'd like my OH to go through everything with the midwives to help me with natural birth)

I have noticed over the past few days that I am suffering with alot of pain and pressure aswell, making it really hard to sit or to lay. Standing is about the only position that is relatively pain free apart from a bit of pressure when walking, and the backache of course!

I havent bothered with Antenatal classes, I am just gonna go into it clueless, but hey, whats the worst that can happen lol!

I have noticed over the past few days that I am suffering with alot of pain and pressure aswell, making it really hard to sit or to lay. Standing is about the only position that is relatively pain free apart from a bit of pressure when walking, and the backache of course!

I havent bothered with Antenatal classes, I am just gonna go into it clueless, but hey, whats the worst that can happen lol!

We haven't had any classes either. People look at me like I'm crazy when they hear that. The courses offered around us all conflict with DF's work schedule! Ive seen both my sisters give birth so hopefully that is enough prep. Hahahaha.

I get pelvic pressure randomly during the day but it seems that every night when I wake up for those multiple loo trips LO has shimmied her way down and makes it difficult for me to stand upright.

Yeah I'm not too fussed on classes!

Night times are the worst, it's such an effort to do anything!

Yeah I'm not too fussed on classes!

Night times are the worst, it's such an effort to do anything!

I am done for the day by 3.. getting out of a chair is a chore let alone sitting through a class.

Plus I walk around the house with a heating pad constantly I am sure the classmates would think I was odd.

I'm lucky to make it to 6 each night. By that time I want to rip off the bra, put my feet up and do nothing but sleep! DF thinks I'm boring now :haha: Oh well! He asked if I was going to be able to watch the Superbowl or if I was going to stay home and sleep. . . I admit it is tempting to have the whole bed to myself for a few hours :winkwink:

Woke up this morning and realized my breasts have started to leak (very little thankfully) at night. Not sure what brought it on but it happened none the less. Now I know I need to invest in sleeping bras and pads. . . darn boobs!

I'm nesting but it seems pointless because I clean the same things day after day. It gets quite frustrating. And I want to reorganize baby's closet and I can't because that requires moving boxes and totes. I hate having to have DF's help on things like that!!!

Also want to start the ball rolling on wedding plans :happydance: DF is not much help of course. I want us to write our own vows and he is against it. He hates writing and he hates reading, especially in front of people. I think I'll find some I like and let him pick a few and just give them to the officiant to pick from that way DF just recites whatever is said. . . ?

LO hasn't been as kicky today as normal but I'm definitely feeling her rolling or twisting and she seems to have found my bladder and likes to nudge it multiple times a day :loo: Seems that I go every 20 minutes :wacko:

I'm really looking forward to the class :blush: It's only the one for an hour this evening but I'm hoping it will have some helpful tips for active birth, rather than being in the hospital ward toilet by myself, panicing which is what I did last time :haha:
I'm also hoping to be able to give birth at the birth centre where the class will be so will be nice to have a mini tour.
19 more days of work to go after today :yipee:

Pinklizzy we are doing antenatal classes at the mo and they have been brilliant. DH is feeling a lot more involved with the whole birth process and is more excited than ever. Only niggle for me is that I'm pretty sure bub is still breech so if she doesn't turn it will end up in a c section anyway in which case learning how to cope with labour is pointless. Got 32 midwife appt on Monday so am hoping she will move head down by then.

Am counting down the days til I finish work, roll on 28th Feb!

My OH really wasn't that thrilled by the idea but he really got into it-kept bossing me around when I got the giggles at one point! I'm really not sure where baby is anymore but I ended up having a natural delivery with a breech baby with my daughter so I'm really glad I've gone this time around. :D

So since Thanksgiving DF and I haven't been :sex: very regularly. I'm usually too tired to care. . . hehe. But we aim for once a week. Well we hit twice this week last night and while it wasn't rough by any means it was enough to make me spot afterwards! This is a first for me so I didn't get much sleep. Of course I then lay here waiting for something to happen. Well I was having cramps. . . . I thought for sure I was going to end up in the l&d tonight or today with preterm labor. Well. . . the cramps turned out to be gas :haha:

As of now the spotting seems to have stopped. If it comes back I'll be calling the after hours number for my doc.

I guess it may be time to lay off sex :cry:

We stopped a few weeks ago... I am really swollen down there, plus husband is totally freaked out he'll start pre-term labor. It really sucks :( but only a few more weeks and then we can do it all we want to get labor going!!! I just hope I'm not so swollen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->