Anyone else due towards end of March?

My teeth feel terrible too! I went out to the drugstore earlier and bought some of that special toothpaste for sensitive teeth and gums and came right home and used it.

well its not long to go now anyway!!!

i dont mind some pain as it reassures me that hes alive and kicking but rib kicking is a different story!!

Also, I am really hungry today. Yesterday I wasn't hungry hardly at all but today I'm never full...

I'm starving too! I can't eat one bite of food without getting heartburn!!!!
This is the first time that it has been a real problem for me. I'm miserable! Milk works until I burp, tums work long enough for me to feel normal so I go to eat and bam!!!

I was told zantac is safe to use, but it does nothing :wacko: for the heartburn... so sleeping upright for me til the baby is born I guess. :dohh:

I'm growing anxious :wacko:

I think I've let my sister get to my head a little too much. She is so sure I'll go early and then last week DF and I dtd and I had some spotting afterward. I know that is normal but now I'm nervous to get it on. :nope:

But all this has me anxious that I will go early and we are not ready. DF's mom is supposed to be going half and half with my sister to get stroller car seat combo we want. I feel like we should have it now. We have no swaddle blankets or sleep sacks like I want. We have 9 used bottles from a friend. I want to BF and will be asking my doc how to go about getting a breast pump covered by insurance this week at my check up.

I could go on with the things we don't have but I won't. I'm just feeling overwhelmed right now. . . Maybe I need to dtd and relieve some stress :haha:

In other news I was finally able to eat a meal without too much heartburn after :thumbup:

And in non pregnancy related life we went to my sisters for Superbowl last night and took our pup with because she likes to play with their great dane. Well puppy was checking things out, went under the table and we heard a god awful sound. Their cat was on one of the chairs and smacked the pup. The rotten cats claw was stuck in puppy's eyelid!!!!! It scratched the white part of her eye even. It looked worse than it was but we took her to the vet today. I'm so outraged that they can charge so much!!! $48 for an office visit, okay, I expected that. $40 to use 2 drops of an eye dye to make sure her cornea wasn't scratched!!!! 2 drops from a bottle that held well over a few hundred drops!!!! :growlmad: AND then she prescribed a pain med, an eye drop, and an antibiotic. Okay, that's fine. But $40 for 2 drops of eye dye! SO MAD!

I am totally feeling the same. I cannot eat without having horrible heartburn - never had it this bad with dd. I can't sleep due to heartburn and numbness in my hips and knees. So i have set up to sleep in a recliner each night sitting up. I am also so anxious and stressed about having things all ready for when the babies come - so much on my to do and to buy list.

I am totally feeling the same. I cannot eat without having horrible heartburn - never had it this bad with dd. I can't sleep due to heartburn and numbness in my hips and knees. So i have set up to sleep in a recliner each night sitting up. I am also so anxious and stressed about having things all ready for when the babies come - so much on my to do and to buy list.

I had heartburn so bad last night that I got up several times thinking I was going to throw up. So far tonight is going better. For now. Getting to sleep is difficult now. Hips. Restless legs. It all adds up to a long night. I'll be glad when I can sleep properly.... Even if it is a few years away! Poor df suffers too because all my up and down and tossing and turning else him up.

auntiesarah - glad to hear you got one meal in without heartburn! For me it just depends on the day... doesn't matter what I eat or don't eat anymore, although of course I'm trying to avoid anything that would cause it outright! The other night I couldn't sleep because the baby was pushing on the rib cage AND I had some (thankfully mild) heartburn. I couldn't get comfy at all. Lots of pressure 'cause I sit up in bed, but if I lay down then my hips and pelvis are in excruciating pain when I try to get back up again. :(

I also noticed yesterday that the mild hemorrhoids are starting to feel not so mild anymore and my low back pain is worse after only 20 minutes of walking... this blows. Can't wait for tomorrow when I can get back in the pool for a bit and relief my back and joints by floating around weightless. I did some prenatal yoga before bed last night, which helped my low back a lot and when combined with pure exhaustion from the previous night's insomnia is probably why I was able to more or less stay in bed for 8 hours. I'll be doing more yoga tonight!

At my midwife visit last week (for 34 weeks) I had put on ~12.5 kgs/27.5 pounds... I really don't want to put on much more than that, but I read somewhere that since I'm just about 35 weeks now that any weight I gain from here on out is all baby and not extra padding, which is probably a good thing, and that also means that I won't gain too much more. I don't want to go over 15-16 kg/ 33-35 lbs, which is what my midwife said my upper limit is based on my starting numbers. For those of you who have been pregnant before, how much weight did you gain in the final 4-5 weeks?

TCK I have gained a similar amount (24lbs) and I am only at 32 weeks so I will be intrigued to see what any second timers day about weight gain. Hoping not to put too much more on.

Don't know about anybody else but yesterday I had a moment of panic of OMG we will have a baby soon are we going to cope ok and will we be good parents! We have most of the stuff we need and the room is ready but it was more a moment of panic over the unknown and such a massive change to our life as a couple. I think its normal to have these moments because as a ftm its a giant leap into the unknown! Eeek!

auntiesarah, omg vet bills are insane, when I was pregnant with DD we spent a TON on our sick cat, she ended up not making it in the end but ugh way too much money spent while i look back at it.

Sleeping sucks now.. I HATE it when people say sleep now, umm I can't :haha: anyone who is achy or who have kids can't "sleep now"
I've given up on sleep since pregnant with DD and I know I won't get to sleep in until... forever? :baby:
I'm usually a tummy sleeper or side sleeper, well I can't do both. :dohh:

My next midwife appt is feb 14th.

Oooooh I am SO SICK of hearing that "sleep now" advice from everyone and their mother!!! Yeah right! I'm also a tummy or flat back sleeper, I was ok with the side sleeping until a few weeks ago and now am in utter pain when I try that way so I don't even bother. I sleep upright as well, when I'm actually ABLE to sleep. The only benefit to insomnia is getting errands or crap around the house done at random hours... when that's possible and my body doesn't hurt like a b*tch! Man, the days I feel good I do as much as possible before keeling over into the recliner... the days I feel bad just leaving the recliner takes a lot of effort. And leaving the house? That can be a nightmare too, especially if I know I'm going anywhere that will require walking and standing around (like grocery shopping) for longer than a 20 minute period of time. On the bright side, I try to take little walks as much as possible because that helps the swollen bits feel less swollen.

I have been really lucky cos I have had none of the annoying comments or wurstions! No one has ever asked me when I'm out and about when baby is due or can they feel my stomach, I've had no "crap" advice like sleep now etc.. I have had a lot of comments from stepmum thinking she knows everything about what's right and wrong but hey that's normal!

Here is a bump pic of me today @ 33weeks, getting stretch marks now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
I think my bump is starting to drop now :wacko: which kinda makes me feel a little nervous as I thought it shouldn't happen til later.. but my bump at the top is all achy like I've pulled muscles :shrug:

I'm feeling a little low about how hard it is to gain weight :wacko: I mean i FEEL huge.. but like no matter how much I'm eating its not staying with me.

Zoey- lovely bump. I had a few stretch marks pre pregnancy but now my belly looks like a kids artwork of lines. I don't mind too much.
I woke up Saturday with a sore throat. Since it went away I chalked it up to it being so warm and dry in the house at night. I was wrong. Sinus infection kicked into full gear last night. Guess who didn't sleep?! So I called my doc this morn and she's out of town! The nurse suggested a walk in clinic since it's closer and faster than a hospital. We'll the walk in clinic is only walk in on Saturdays!!! Please tell me why they have a huge sign out front saying walk ins welcome???! I was so frustrated. Here I sit two hours later in the hospital waiting to be discharged. I waited hour and half before being seen for three minutes. I just wanna go home!

how annoying!

Owww my hips are aching :growlmad: I don't remember getting this pain 1st pregnancy... or I was just able to rest more..
I'm just getting more and more uncomfy :nope:

I too am getting more and more uncomfy..

I am a little worried because I still haven't suffered any BH :( I thought I had but nope... haven't felt ANY yet.

Also, my bump is really low!! I wish I could tell if he was head down yet!

Zoey with my dd1 I had no bh at all.

I think every pregnancy is different as I have them this time.

as far as I know I don't get BH... unless i do an I am unaware... the last time I thought I was having them I was actually in labour :haha:

I used to get bh but haven't had any in about two weeks but baby is moving around just fine. Found out Tuesday that I have a sinus infection. The doc at the hospital gave me a prescription for amoxicillin so I took it Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday my ob said to only take one a day not three and see if that works, she doesn't want me on antibiotics for something that may be viral and not bacterial. Robitussin is my friend these days. I forgot how nasty that crap is.

I can't wait for my 36 week check up. Is that weird? I am getting anxious that we aren't prepared completely and yet I want to see this little ones face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->