Anyone else due towards end of March?

Hey Girls! It's February!! Were due "Next Month" now atleast!

Woohoooooo! I got 5 1/2 weeks 'til my due date!!!! The weather was so nice today (a warm, sunny, and dry 45F/6C) that I took a walk through the forest near my place and even though I went slow and took some bench breaks, it has definitely so far been one of my better feeling days. :D

So jealous of your weather. Here we have about 3 feet of snow! And it's been -30 out. Can't wait for the weather to change.

I think I am what you call a ''Pluviophile'', someone who finds comfort in the rain, so I have been loving the bad weather but I have too admit, I have ALOT of outside/gardeny related stuff to do so a bit of sun wouldn't go amiss!!!!

Pluviophile - a lover of rain, someone who finds peace of mind and joy during rainy days

Hey Girls! It's February!! Were due "Next Month" now atleast!

Eeeek I know!!!! Can't believe I will be a mommy next month! I am so excited!!! Feel ready to meet my girlie now! Hope she at least hangs on til 37 weeks though so she is not prem!

Have told hubby we can start BDing at 36 weeks to encourage things to get going! Dont fancy going to 42 weeks as getting too uncomfortable!

7 weeks to go for me on baby no2 and i can safely say i'm ready for baby to arrive. I'm in so much pain with hips and every baby movement is agony have to stop what i'm doing and take slow deep breaths. Dont remember this till my last week with DS. Xx

I had the strongest craving for coffee today after a short nap so I whipped up a pot of coffee and indulged in two small cups. DELICIOUS! I have only had coffee three times since BFP and I sued to drink it everyday. Baby definitely reacted. She's dancing like crazy. I was playing music and I swear she was keeping rhythm with it!

I don't even remember what sex is :haha: my dh occassionally will whine about not getting any.. but I am so sore down there when I'm pregnant, the last time we tried was only in 1st tri and I couldn't stop saying ow :baby: and then of course he didn't wanna push it.. so its been AGES..
The thing that SUCKS is that we had JUST gotten into a relatively normal dtd routine when I fell pregnant again :dohh:

I can't believe I'm due next month... kinda freaked out.. at the other side SO anxious.

I've started getting alot more achy... oh 3rd tri achiness just sucks :nope: and I'm hormonal... and paranoid.. :haha: I seriously just want to whine and whine :blush:

Oh, coffee! How I miss it... and yet most the time don't even want it! Two weeks ago I also had a craving, but I happened to be out so I stopped at a cafe and had a decaf latte. Can't drink decaf straight up as it tastes yuck, but in a latte I couldn't tell much difference. If I had the craving I'd indulge in a cup anyways. I'm also a typical black coffee (w/ a teaspoon of sugar) drinker, at least one very strong (french press with dark roast or espresso beans) per day, sometimes two. Since pregnancy I haven't been able to finish more than a half cup when it's been offered to me... and that was back in the first tri! Pregnancy is so weird. I don't eat or drink the same things I normally do - don't even want them...!

Re: achiness/swollen - seriously! It is SO uncomfortable it's not even funny. :nope:

I will wait to get shot down in flames for saying this but I really wouldn't worry so much about your coffees etc...
I still drink Caramel Lattes every other week and occasionally have a coffee if I fancy it! In the 1st tri I was far more careful because thats when baby is developing, and thats when there are more chances of things going wrong but after 12 weeks, baby is mostly (not entirely but mostly) just growing! I see absolutely no reason to deprive myself of the cravings/things I want unless they are obvious things like certain meats and uncooked eggs!

Baby dances like mad when I have a latte too!

I've had a pop almost each day and while I know it's not ideal but with how sick I feel if its the one thing I think I can enjoy I'm drinking it. I think I was way too sick and turned off during the first trimester.

I've also broken a lot of other "rules" when it was the only thing I felt like vs not eating.

I have had coffee craving too lately. Went off it altogether in 1st and 2nd tri and didn't have any as I just hated the taste but seem to fancy it again now. Maybe its because I can't sleep at night so I need the caffeine to get me going in the morning. I tend to have maybe one small cup every other day. I'm sure that amount is fine so I'm not too worried!

I couldn't drink coffee or pop at all second tri. It made me feel sick! I try to limit my caffeine intake mostly for my sake - if I drink too much I don't get sleep and this was never a problem for me prepregnancy!

I drink caffeine still, I found I had awful headaches without it. in the first tri I was much more careful and I still drink de-caff tea but only because I drink so many cups in a day! I have let myself have a can of soft drink every other day or when I feel like it and the headaches have got so much better.
Not that it's all that good for me!
I still have my eggs runny and they are from my mum's hens rather than shop bought ones but I hate hard bolied eggs. I don't really like any of the 'banned' foods though-shellfish, pate, blue cheese etc so I'm lucky!

I must be the worlds worst Mum cos I spent the first tri, most of the second tri, and alot of this tri drinking fizzy almost everyday, mostly coke! Mainly because in first tri, it was the only thing that helped me too feel better when I was suffering with severe sickness, unable to keep anything down, even fluids, but coke settled okay! And then I just got addicted too it! Baby is showing no ill effects from it, so I am feeling okay, I also drink alot less Tea than I used too so its not as if I am going Caffeine mad as such.

And if we have a maccy d's or something (not that often) I always swap a coke/pepsi for something caffeine free such as sprite or 7 up.

Don't get me wrong, I do think I probably should have been more careful for what I ate and drank during second tri, but I wouldn't say I feel guilty as such, just aware that I didn't make the best choices.

My boy is measuring 2 weeks ahead, but I am certain thats because hes going to be lanky like me and the rest of my family rather than cos hes a fatty!

I live on sugar :haha: and I drink caffiene, not everyday, more because I feel gross while drinking it.

I hardly ate in 1st tri just had ALOT of food aversions.

uggghhhhh omg my in laws gave me some ground beef past its date... they did mention it needed using up only I didnt know it was gonna be all gray and smelling rotten :baby: I almost threw up when I opened the package. :nope: So now I have nothing for dinner aside from rice.. and I'm so grumpy over the ground beef being bad :haha:

My step mum does this all the time!! Gives me things that are either about to go out of date or things that are already out of date, its so annoying! She always says oh its absolutely fine! Im like ''you eat it then!!'' lol...so now everytime she offers me something to take home, I ask her whether its in date as normally shes offering it to me cos it isnt!

honestly, I would be drinking the coffee if I really wanted it, and cannot wait 'til pregnancy hormones/taste buds are gone and my normal ones back! For some reason the only thing I like drinking these days, besides water, ginger-lemon tea, and the occasional hot chocolate are those Capri Sun juices they make for kids - which under normal circumstances is a big fat BLECH! :haha:

Moany rant time :winkwink:

First my teeth and gums have been killing me lately :nope: I know I have some cavities but I know I don't have cavities over ALL my teeth which are hurting lately. :wacko: I think the pregnancy is just making my gums more sensitive or something.

2nd... I dont know WHAT this baby is doing in me but OUCH whhhyy must you kick me in my cervix or whatever it is that sends shooting pains.. I can't help but yelp out when it happens.

I just want this month over now so I can hold my baby (though I'll probably have new pains :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->