Anyone else due towards end of March?

I'm feeling a bit like you too, I feel unprepared but I'm desperate too me LO now!

The vivid dreams are getting worse and worse, in last nights vivid dream I broke baby's arm because he kept sticking it out of me through a hole on my stomach and I tried to hold it?! Wtf?!

I'm ready too meet him now, I want to just hold him and love him. I'm going too start my birth plan over this weekend too. My next midwife app is 34 + 1 which is Wednesday

I'm feeling a bit like you too, I feel unprepared but I'm desperate too me LO now!

The vivid dreams are getting worse and worse, in last nights vivid dream I broke baby's arm because he kept sticking it out of me through a hole on my stomach and I tried to hold it?! Wtf?!

I'm ready too meet him now, I want to just hold him and love him. I'm going too start my birth plan over this weekend too. My next midwife app is 34 + 1 which is Wednesday

I haven't had any vivid baby dreams but I had a weird one last night! My mom and her ex were fighting and I told her not to take his crap anymore. He went to hit her so I shot him in the chest five times and he didn't even bleed! DF woke me up because apparently I said, "damn it!" in my sleep. :dohh:

I gave my doc my birth plan at my last appt and she said everything I was requesting was pretty much standard. Yay me! As long as there are no complications I can walk around unmonitored.

I started packing my hospital bag yesterday and realized I need clothes! Nothing fits me anymore. Not sure when that happened?!

Wanted to share the progress I've made in the babies room. This is a stick on stencil I got for the baby shower. I love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
Very nice!!!! I want dh to put up the stick on decals I bought. I also want to buy more lol. I'm decorating the playroom too. We converted our dining room into a playroom lol.

I admire you creative people. My poor kid is going to have to be content with mostly Ikea stuff, including the "decorations"!

Auntie - Honestly, your dream sounds bliss compared to the ones Ive been having over past 2 weeks, I dont even want to type them because they are so abnormal that I worried I was going mental, very very few have any sexual encounters, its mainly all just completely weird stuff, like baby bats growing from my feet?!

Baby is sharing our room, we dont have a nursery as of yet, so no real decorating for us nursery wise!!

My DD room still isn't "decorated" LOL well we moved into this house when she was about 1 month old... yet didn't have the money to buy paint or anything, my MIL bought disney princess curtains but aside from that and a few random pics hanging on the wall I wouldn't call it "nursery" looking at all.
And for this other baby... I dont even know where I'm gonna stick it yet.. depends on the sex I guess, we have an office/guest room, its somewhat bigger than DD's room, so if we have another girl then eventually they'll be sharing a room, if its a boy, well guess he'll have a big room to himself :haha:

Anyone finding that they can hardly move - or is this a getting giant from expecting twins thing. If I even bend down to put a sock on I get horrible cramps and it terrifies me to even try to get the other sock on.

Me too Blue but it might be the twin thing. I feel like putting my socks and shoes on I am going to rupture my waters!

That's exactly how I feel brandy. I was in the bath this afternoon and was trying to shave my legs and the pain was so bad I was sure it was going to send me in labor and that is be calling 911 from the tub to get out and have babies.

I wouldn't say just a twin thing as I am only expecting the 1 but have felt this way for a couple of weeks and it's only getting worse. It's such a struggle too get my socks or shoes on as well, it's horrible!

I still don't believe that I'm going to have a baby. I really feel they either I'm going to be pregnant forever or I'm in a dream. I just can't imagine giving birth and having a baby that's mine..

I wouldn't say just a twin thing as I am only expecting the 1 but have felt this way for a couple of weeks and it's only getting worse. It's such a struggle too get my socks or shoes on as well, it's horrible!

I still don't believe that I'm going to have a baby. I really feel they either I'm going to be pregnant forever or I'm in a dream. I just can't imagine giving birth and having a baby that's mine..

I feel the same way! It seems that pregnancy is permanent and doesn't really lead to having a child to care for! Maybe its a ftm thing? :shrug: All I know is that as time draws nearer I want to meet this little one but have a difficult time realizing I have to keep her when she's being fussy and I can't just hand her off to someone else like I'm used to doing! Either way I'm excited and nervous and cant believe I have 6 weeks lefts :winkwink:

When I woke up this morning (on my back) I went to roll onto my left side - OUCH! I had a sharp intense pain in my left ribs. I may have dropped the F bomb and immmediately rolled back onto my back. Scared DF and woke him up with my possible F bomb . . . I'm not sure what it was but that spot is now tender. And yep, baby butt is all up in that area. I wonder if maybe she was kicking me or something?

AuntiSarah- Who knows.... After a while the Elbows, foot, hands, and headbutts to the ribs start to all feel the same. There are some pretty rough blows that we take to the nerves in there too that jar our organs when they move a certain way :(

I dropped quite a few Fbombs in the last week or so.. I sound like I have developed Tourette Syndrome

:haha: I sound like I have tourettes when I talk to my mom on the phone and my DD is in the same room with me.. talking about one thing then "Don't break the blinds!" ..... "no don't eat the cat litter!" :haha:

I'm pregnant with a boney octopus.. I'm sure... sometimes I yell out "stop that!" when i get a painful movement and my DH just shakes his head at me :dohh:

7 weeks til my due date... crazy!!

tomorrow morning have a dentist appt... toothache kept me up most of the night last night.. it was so horrible.

Nice to hear from you ladies, had so many people on this thread but seems everyone has gone quiet!! Only a few of us still posting!!

I am so glad someone feels the same as me, I can totally relate too that Auntisarah!

Toothache is another thing I can relate too, I had too have an extraction and a filling and was due to go back for 2 more fillings but decided against it as I just hate the dentist :(

I had a weird pain tonight, and since then have suffered with some light but prominent rectal pain.. I think everything must be starting to gear up for the big day.

Strange thing but I have also noticed, no matter how much I drink, my wee is REALLY dark, so much so that when I look at the tissue its really visible, its very strange!

I have my 34 week checkup with the midwife on wednesday, thats going to be the first time I chat about birth etc, exciting! I have done a rough birth plan now too!

Nice to hear from you ladies, had so many people on this thread but seems everyone has gone quiet!! Only a few of us still posting!!

I am so glad someone feels the same as me, I can totally relate too that Auntisarah!

Toothache is another thing I can relate too, I had too have an extraction and a filling and was due to go back for 2 more fillings but decided against it as I just hate the dentist :(

I had a weird pain tonight, and since then have suffered with some light but prominent rectal pain.. I think everything must be starting to gear up for the big day.

Strange thing but I have also noticed, no matter how much I drink, my wee is REALLY dark, so much so that when I look at the tissue its really visible, its very strange!

I have my 34 week checkup with the midwife on wednesday, thats going to be the first time I chat about birth etc, exciting! I have done a rough birth plan now too!

The color of your urine could be an indication of a bladder or kidney infection. Be sure to mention it to the MW.. you can have either without symptoms but you will want to have it treated.

Are you on any new vitamins zoey? and are you drinking enough? i know mine goes dark from not drinking enough.. I'm not always that good at drinking enough water.

I have had many a UTI and dark urine has never been a symptom but I guess there is a first time for everything, I have to take a sample in tomorrow.

I will be very honest here AC - I don't drink much during the day in terms of water, in fact I don't drink any, other than whats in my tea! But all throughout pregnancy, this has never caused an issue before, unless now its because baby is demanding more??

I drink a few cups of tea a day and often have a fizzy drink of some description, not ideal I know!

I have had many a UTI and dark urine has never been a symptom but I guess there is a first time for everything, I have to take a sample in tomorrow.

I will be very honest here AC - I don't drink much during the day in terms of water, in fact I don't drink any, other than whats in my tea! But all throughout pregnancy, this has never caused an issue before, unless now its because baby is demanding more??

I drink a few cups of tea a day and often have a fizzy drink of some description, not ideal I know!

If you're drinking a decaf or an herbal tea/drink then it counts as your actual liquid intake... Just fyi ;)

I have never liked water EVER even as a kid lol. My mother is a dietitian and always let me substitute other fluids and I have never had an issue.

If you're drinking a decaf or an herbal tea/drink then it counts as your actual liquid intake... Just fyi ;)

I have never liked water EVER even as a kid lol. My mother is a dietitian and always let me substitute other fluids and I have never had an issue.

No unfortunately it's not decaf :blush: I did buy some, expensive decaf tea aswell but just couldn't get used too it! I'm always stay well within my recommended allowance of caffeine per day tho! I LOVE water, but it has to be cold. I am going to start drinking juice I think, cos I should really try and get more water into my system!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->