Anyone else due towards end of March?

oh no I hope mom and baby are okay and pull through <3

I cant believe that in a week and a half I will be 30 weeks! I feel like my first trimester went by so quickly, second one dragged on a bit until 23 weeks lmfao now it feels like its flying by again!

Happy new year ladies and bumps! We are now in the year when we become mommies!!!

Waiting- sorry to hear about your friend, I hope her and baby are both ok. Makes you feel lucky to get this far!

Bubble- I feel you on the heartburn! Only thing that helps me is eating yogurt before bed to try and cool it down. Not nice though.

Mah - My bub makes some pretty odd movements too. Wish I had a window so that I could check she was ok. Honestly we worry when they don't move and then we worry when they move too much/oddly. Good practice for when they arrive I guess.

Thanks for the replies ladies.
I guess she is doing okay right now and they are planning an ultrasound. If she is able to replenish amniotic fluid and get rest I think baby will be okay. What a scary situation! And yes, makes me so thankful to be this far along. Whew.

I hope your friend is ok waiting - that must be really scarey , especially as its still quite early

omg how scary for your friend Waiting! :wacko:

March will be a busy month for all of us, hard to imagine all of the labour threads then :haha:

Happy new year :) does anyone know what happens at the 28 week scan I have mine tomorrow and wasnt told much by my midwife or consultant just said I was a high risk pregnancy due to my BMI being borderline

They will check baby size and organs - same as 20 week really - may give you an estimated weight

I hope your friends baby pulls through. What a frightening time for her.

It still doesn't feel real, despite being 28 weeks, and already having nearly everything for him, it just doesn't!
Currently it's all being stored at my Mums as we are decorating the entire house, maybe once it's all decorated and I have his stuff here and setup, it will sink in!

ahhhh thankyou :) cant wait to see baby again hopefully wont be as active as my 20 weeks scan wouldn't stay still sonographer said she thought it could be a girl so hopefullly can see better if baby lets us cant wait to get proper coloured clothes instead of neutral colours

Hi ladies, I'm due march 20th but am scheduled for a c-section at 39 weeks - if I get that far!!
Everyone keeps telling me I look ready to pop!! As long as bubs stays put until 36 weeks I'm happy.
I'm suffering horrendous heartburn at the minute ( keeps me up at night :() Do any of you ladies have any good "cures"? I've tried milk and such, gaviscon too but it's not really making a difference.....

Another lady some where mentioned celery did the trick, not completely but better than what its was. Might be worth giving it ago. Raw carrots work in a similar way also if you don't like celery

I know of a few ladies on here whose waters broke and with rest and plenty of fluids to drink her waters replenished themselves

Hi ladies, is anyone else getting up very frequently in the night to pee? I was literally up 6 times to pee last night. It seemed every hour and half I had to get up and get to the toilet as soon as I could as it felt like my bladder was ready to burst. Only when I sat on the toilet, not much would come out. It's so frustrating.

I've also had a constant burning sensation in my back muscles at the top. I've tried lots to help the pain, but nothing really works other than a hot water bottle on the affected area but even then, it looses it's effectiveness after a little while. I'm feeling very grouchy today as a result of not getting much sleep last night! :(

Hi ladies, is anyone else getting up very frequently in the night to pee? I was literally up 6 times to pee last night. It seemed every hour and half I had to get up and get to the toilet as soon as I could as it felt like my bladder was ready to burst. Only when I sat on the toilet, not much would come out. It's so frustrating.

I've also had a constant burning sensation in my back muscles at the top. I've tried lots to help the pain, but nothing really works other than a hot water bottle on the affected area but even then, it looses it's effectiveness after a little while. I'm feeling very grouchy today as a result of not getting much sleep last night! :(

It's 1:45am here and I haven't even been able to fall asleep yet :(

It's 1:45am here and I haven't even been able to fall asleep yet :(

Oh no, I hope you manage to get some sleep! It's frustrating isn't it. :(

Mama2connor - either you have a water infection or baby is sat on your bladder currently. I would get checked out as water infections can be dangerous.
Take a sample too the docs and they will give you anti biotics if it's an infection.
I get up a lot to pee during night but always actually need to go! Lol.

Yes, when I get up I actually need to go, too! Also often, I've cut back on drinking water too close to bedtime and that helps a bit. But honestly it sounds like you have an infection (especially since you also have the back pains??) so go get checked out!

Hi ladies so I had my 28 week check today everything looks ok :) blood pressure was a little higher than it's ever been in all 3 of my pregnancies 122/60 I think this is ok still? So I'm booked in for a scan to check placenta at 36 weeks and also to discuss what birth I'm going to have induction/section because of 2 previous shoulder dystocias, I haven't been worrying to much but today my midwife said cos of it happening twice already then it will proberly happen again :-( what do you think?

Happy new year ladies!

I've been back to work since Tuesday and my cat is currently in heat so she has been meowing loudly all night long so I haven't been sleeping! So been a rather tired and grumpy mum-to-be

Thankfully I don't wake through the night for the bathroom, but during the day I feel like im constantly bursting heh (but that may be to have a skive from work :p)

My heartburn has been worse the last few days, woke up last night and night before with bad acid reflux and heartburn which is not nice :(

I've been getting heartburn when I bend over to do things... its so annoying!!

I'm not feeling too good tonight, really worried about this baby.
I've not noticed any movement atall until I laid down and I got 1 kick out of him and nothing since.
I'm laid in bed now and normally that triggers him to start going nuts but absolutely
Nothing. I'm due in hosp tomorrow I see midwife for my blood tests so I'm going to tell her then that I haven't felt him move for a day.

I'm so worried :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->