anyone else feel like baby will come early?

C

charlie_lael

I keep thinking baby will be here around Christmas time(34w) when I'm really due Feb. 2nd :haha:

Anyone else feeling the same? I've barely just started the third trimester so I obviously have a ways to go. Haha. Don't know why I keep thinking "anytime now!"

My DS was a week early so that's probably the earliest I'll go. :haha:

I've had all my babies early ,
First was 4 weeks
Second was 10 days
Third was 11 days (should have been 12 but they didn't believe me )
I was convinced with this one if have him by October (due December 6th) but here I am 35 weeks dead on and no baby yet , but I know he will be here this month so we will see what happens X good luck X

On my first I was HUGE. Everyone kept telling me I'd go early. Was engaged from 32 weeks. Ended up having her via induction two weeks early and came out 10lb. This time I am measuring 8 weeks ahead, but being taken in at 38+3 for induction again. I thought I would go early on him too, but not yet. I am trying everything I can to get him out and beat the induction as it was so traumatic for me the last time. But unfortunately baby will come naturally when baby is ready. I hope yours comes early if it's what you want. Not too early though x

I keep having a feeling baby will arrive as soon as 36weeks. I am hoping that she will arrive on her due date, or even better after her due date.

My whole pregnancy I've felt like she was going to come early. I got really disheartened at my last prenatal exam though. She is fully head down and dropped into my pelvis, but my cervix is still extremely high and tight, and I'm not dilated at all. My mucous plug is still fully in tact, I haven't gotten even a single Braxton hicks, and I haven't started leaking any colostrum - I feel like she's ready, but I'm not! I want her to come any time now, but I just feel like my body is going to make me go late.

I'm the same prettybirdy - the whole time, I've thought I'm going to go early as I had a previous pre-term delivery and I got quite big (for me) quite quickly too, so everyone else kept saying it too (as people do..!)

I'm now nearly 37 weeks and extremely disheartened as I've been having tightenings for weeks (quite painful ones in the last week) and nothing has happened.

I've also now found out his growth has slowed down and he's measuring small, so I now also just keep thinking he's not ready and not going to come any time soon. I'm almost convinced I'm going to end up overdue now :-(

It's terrifying me I'll have a giant baby but I'm super relaxed about having baby early as I've already lost my plug and my stomach is constantly tight and tbh spd and being pretty much house bound is doing my nut in can't wait to have my little one here now , but it's all a waiting game X

I'm due 20th Dec (currently 33 weeks) and have been feeling like he will arrive early for a while now. I'm getting a lot of BH and feeling really uncomfortable, he's measuring in the 90th percentile aswell. As long as he is healthy I wouldn't mind him coming a bit early because then he wouldn't have a birthday so close to christmas however I would like for him to stay in until at least 37 weeks because I am hoping to have a home birth !

My DS was born at 38 weeks, so I have a feeling this one will be early too. Anything after 37 weeks I'll be happy, because like TeddysGirl I am planning a home birth! Plus I'd like Christmas holidays out of the way!!

I'm due November 29 but I've been feeling like she will be here the weekend of the 15th. DH is convinced that she's coming on the 10th.

I have the opposite feeling. I think if I don't schedule a c-section, she'll come after her due date like her brother and sister did.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling but I'm hoping he comes early..I've been uncomfortable this entire pregnancy and even more now..but I'm happily and crazily getting married at 37 weeks 4 days so I hope he stays in till at least then!

I'm due December 28 but my midwife told me it's likely she'll be a January baby because first time mum's usually go late. But I feel like she will arrive in December, maybe even a bit before the 28th! No idea why I feel this way, will be interesting to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->