Anyone else following the Paul Mckenna "I can make you thin"?

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Im doing the 90 day journal and using his weight loss techniques, its not a diet as such because there are no restrictions on what you can or cannot eat. If you want chocolate, have it! lol.
Great for me as my diet is pretty restricted already with having so many allergies and intolerences.
Im on day 6, my 90 days are up on the 7th of September, I feel so good already! :happydance:

I dont DO diets, I get stressed out by them, so im hoping I can stick to this and "re-program my mind" to want to eat healthier and do more exercise :)

How is it going hun?

I am starting to think now about what I am going to do post-natal. This is a real consideration for me as I suck at diets - well, I do really well for a week or so but then that's me done, so maybe this is the way forward - a non-diet :D xx

Hiya Hun what exactly is it? I'm trying to diet but I just can't :( but it sounds good to me!! X

Well it went really well for the first 2 weeks, was so easy! and i lost 7lb, then things happened at home and stress eating got the better of me, back on it after our holiday tho! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->