Anyone else get a really faint BFP?

Cinacole

Reaction score
I took my first test today at 11dpo with a FRER and got a VERY faint line. I saw some comments on another thread saying faint lines on FRERs aren't usually accurate. Not sure what to think now...

20190119_092208.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a faint pos to me. Only way is to test again tomorrow, preferably with another brand?

It looks like it has colour in the line, and if it came up within the time limit it should be legit.

Looks like a faint pos to me. Only way is to test again tomorrow, preferably with another brand?

It looks like it has colour in the line, and if it came up within the time limit it should be legit.

Yes that line came up before 3 min :)Any brand you'd recommend? I'm going to pick up another test tonight!

Ooh yay! Can’t wait to see your result! \\:D/

I’m over in South Africa, and I usually use the Clicks brand (they’re quite generic as it’s the chain pharmacy brand) but also the Clearblue tests work quite well.

I've seen a thread tracking tests as time goes on. If you take a test every other day the line should get darker as your levels increase! After that, have a different brand test on hand to double check results.

Congrats! :D I was going to say it looked a lot like my first + with my last pregnancy. :) x

Yay!!!!

Thanks for updating! Huge congrats on your BFP mama!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->