anyone else had some good bfp dreams?

mamaxm

Reaction score
i had THE BEST bfp dream last night, i was already pregnant when the dream started and i went into labor, they gave me the good ole knockout meds and i actually fell asleep, woke up and my mom was there and brought me my baby and she was beautiful! green eyes and already had a head full of dark hair (which i'm not holding my breath for, me and all my sisters were all born bald and didn't have any hair until we were around 9 months old) and i remember telling OH that she looked just like him! she was so pretty.. named her katie (don't know why, i'm not partial to that name, it's my sister in laws and i don't particularly like her :haha: but i swear if i get my bfp this month her middle name will be cathryn.) brought her home and my dog loved her! most of the dream was playing with her and introducing her to friends and family, i was so upset when i woke up.. but bfp dreams are good from what i've heard! currently 7dpo and had a big (maybe implantation?!) dip yesterday! plus some other very promising and new symptoms, and new symptoms are AWESOME when you've been ttc for more than just a couple months..
anyone else? :flower:

I never have dreamt of BFP but I hear so many other women have. Your dream sounds fantastic! Your dog loved your baby! I worry about that a little, how our pup will behave around a baby.

I never have dreamt of BFP but I hear so many other women have. Your dream sounds fantastic! Your dog loved your baby! I worry about that a little, how our pup will behave around a baby.

i know! and i have a big sloppy basset hound, so i worry about her getting too excited or laying on the baby or drooling on the baby.. although i do believe a little dog slobber is okay :) i was born a few days after my moms dog had puppies, so i had tons of puppy love when i was a baby and i think i came out okay! but they got along great in my dream! she just sat next to the baby and watched her and wagged her tail!

aww! so cute! hope it comes true! My puppy gets REALLY excited around children and tries to lick their faces and mouth them and I would be a little nervous that he would try to mouth the baby too much if I didn't keep an eye out! but probably by the time I Get a darn BFP and have a full term pregnancy my pup will be older and more mature. hes only 9 months old now, a golden retriever.

aw a goldie! i have a basset hound, she's almost two years old now but hasn't changed since she's a puppy, luckily she's not a big licker but she is definetly a snuggler.. but i don't see anything wrong with a dog giving a baby kisses, a friend of mine FLIPS every time my dog licks her kids faces, and they're 5 and 9! but she also doesn't own a TV and doesn't let her kids listen to the radio or read anything but educational books, so i dont bother complaining about it, it will just go in one ear and out the other.. but dogs have been licking kids since the beginning of time and i don't think there's anything wrong with it!

Yes! I've had about 2 not due to test till 6th April but soo tempted to test 8 dpo which is this Wednesday

aw a goldie! i have a basset hound, she's almost two years old now but hasn't changed since she's a puppy, luckily she's not a big licker but she is definetly a snuggler.. but i don't see anything wrong with a dog giving a baby kisses, a friend of mine FLIPS every time my dog licks her kids faces, and they're 5 and 9! but she also doesn't own a TV and doesn't let her kids listen to the radio or read anything but educational books, so i dont bother complaining about it, it will just go in one ear and out the other.. but dogs have been licking kids since the beginning of time and i don't think there's anything wrong with it!

basset hounds are sooo cute too. they are just funny, the way they are so low to the ground with the longest ears! I have a girlfriend who doesnt let her kids watch tv either and they are coming on to 4 and 6 years old and they don't even know who harry potter is!!! I just think it would be hard when they are at school and they don't understand what all the other kids are into!

Yes I have had a few recently! One was where I took a test and the lines were soooooo dark I couldnt believe it! I took about 20 tests and they were all :bfp: I was so happy.....then I woke up and was so disappointed!

Then I had another dream that I went to the hospital with pains....I had a huge stomach but didnt know I was pregnant and the nurse told me I was about to give birth any minute. They tied me into this chair..lifted me up into the air and tipped me upside down :wacko: (apparently thats how we give birth in my dream :rofl:) then after a few pushes nothing happened so the nurse then said "sorry we got it wrong you are not pregnant you just cant have kids" THAT WAS HORRIBLE!

I have had a miscarriage previously and in my dream there was a little boy with bright blonde hair (about 2) and it was 2 years ago I had the miscarriage.....he walked into the garden in someones house (didnt recognise the house) to play with a little girl in a pink coat and I truely believe that was my little boy that I miscarried!!

After having the first dream a few weeks ago that I mentioned above, I have since had faint lines on an IC test so im just praying it was a sign!! Good luck hun xxx

oooo good luck myfirstnoodle! faint lines sounds v promising!!

I've had some wierd dreams about bfps actually, but i think that's just cause I'm obsessing over this.

I've had too many to count!! All in previous months though. This month I did have one, but it wasn't a happy one. I don't even think I should tell you guys about it, lol.

BFP dreams! I'll say!

When first ttc, I had a dream that rabbits were eating my pg test and said to myself in the dream; so THAT'S why I haven't gotten pg! (in reality, I am deathly allergic to rabbits and had been taking alot of antihistamines - read later they can dry up fertile cm)

Then recently dreamt dh and I were telling ppl we were not pg but the whole while my tummy was swelling with a baby! All dreams of hpts are positive - dreams, of course, in reality I have yet to see one!

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;42;96/st/20100731/o/15/l/29/dt/-2/k/54c4/ttc.png

I've been having baby dreams this year so I claim that I will get pregnant this year!

I woke up really early this morning after having a dream we had a little girl and named her Olivia. She was so beautiful and perfect! I got up and tested and got my first ever :bfp:!!!!!
I have dreamed of positive tests though and not been pregnant. ;)

A BFP! How Wonderful!!! I've had such clear vivid dreams of positive digitals, frers, even an ultrasound where the doctor said we had one baby but I saw 4 hands and 4 feet so I told him He was wrong and STILL woke up to blasted BFN's!!

Congratulations!! What test did you use and how many dpo were you?? I'm coming over from the poas-oholic thread so I have to know ALL the details!!

I woke up really early this morning after having a dream we had a little girl and named her Olivia. She was so beautiful and perfect! I got up and tested and got my first ever :bfp:!!!!!
I have dreamed of positive tests though and not been pregnant. ;)

Congratulations!!!!

I've been using a load of IC's from Ebay for the past 6 months (round the clock for the entire time! Serious POAS-aholic too!) and tested this morning on three of them. They were all quite feint, but obvious though but DH said he didn't trust something that cost in the region of $0.14!! So I've just popped out to get a Clear Blue digi, which said "pregnant"! There's no arguing with that!!
I'm on CD14 today, but couldn't test for the past few days because I came back from holiday.
:cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

I hate my :bfp: dreams, they are so real and I'm convinced I'm pregnant when I wake up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->