anyone else had this happen?

gillian.s

Reaction score
I haven't had bad nausea at all and only really get nausea when I am really hungry or if I don't like the smell of something so for the most part I am fine. But then last last I woke up at about 4 in the morning and had to force myself back to sleep or I would have thrown up. Just seemed really random that the only time I felt like I needed to get sick was when I was fast asleep.

I thought maybe it was because I had quite a light dinner and might have been really hungry but I woke up feeling fine so I don't know.

Anyone else had this happen?

I still get woken up by my daughter to breastfeed and I am aware almost nightly of the nausea of it being hours since I last ate... And sometimes I have to get up and drink some milk to be able to go back to sleep. I'm certain if she didn't wake me up it would happen less, but I'm sure it would still happen...

good to know I am not the only one that gets night nausea, still think it was weird that it was bad enough to wake me :S

I feel most sick at night.. The later it is the more sick I feel, sometimes I feel so sick it stops me from sleeping or even wakes me up... Ironically I'm absolutely fine in the mornings :p

I feel most sick at night.. The later it is the more sick I feel, sometimes I feel so sick it stops me from sleeping or even wakes me up... Ironically I'm absolutely fine in the mornings :p
That's the same as me, when I first wake up I have so much energy and swear I don't feel pregnant at all (until I smell coffee..blegh) but as the morning progresses I just want to go back to bed ha I probably would get more nausea in the evening except for the fact that I go to bed fairly early

I get night nausea infact i have nausea 24/7 ive never had it so bad i think it wouldnt be so bad if i could acturaly be sick, think im going to get one of those sickness bands from the chemist monday when i have some money x

I get night nausea infact i have nausea 24/7 ive never had it so bad i think it wouldnt be so bad if i could acturaly be sick, think im going to get one of those sickness bands from the chemist monday when i have some money x
awh that's annoying :( hopefully those bands will work for you, some people swear by them!

Yea ive read they are ment to be good atm ill give anything ago lol x

yeah true, sure they can't make things any worse for ya so may as well try! let me know how you get on :) have you been having any other bad symptoms?

I will hun, ive had terrible heart burn mainly at night and really loose bowl movements too x

I will hun, ive had terrible heart burn mainly at night and really loose bowl movements too x
ow I have never had heartburn and it terrifies me ha my friend said it feels like acid is being poured down your throat :S I have to say I am loving looser bm considering I was on meds for severe constipation pregnancy really helps me ha

I have ibs so my bowl movements go from constipation to diarrhea lol so id wather have diarrhea than constipation x

yeah I totally agree with you, constipation just makes you so uncomfortable, hope it doesn't come back later in my pregnancy

Its does hun hate to say it i had it bad with both my pregnancies lol and piles too i could wait for end to come lol

oh the joys.. can't wait ha ugh just need to keep looking to the outcome I suppose. Ha I love that only on a pregnancy/parenting website you'd talk so openly about bm's

That is so true lol i love it if i tried to talk to OH about it hed be grossed out lol

haha yeah there's no such thing as tmi! think I jinxed myself by saying how I haven't had bad nausea..threw up this morning :(

Oh no i feel for u hun drink plenty of water hun x

yeah I'm trying to but it tastes weird :( I shouldn't have said anything about not having ms! Only been sick once so hopefully it won't be a common occurrence but I am still feeling pretty horrible so not looking too likely..it is probably my fault because I was on google today looking at "8 weeks pregnant and symptoms fading" and then 45 mins later I have my head in a toilet ha I think it was my bodies way of saying "if you want symptoms, i'll give ya symptoms!" how are you today? :)

I find having something carby before bed really helps my sickness at night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->