Anyone else had this when they stopped the pill?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I have been on the microgyn pill for 22 months and last month realised that it was my last pack and didn't have time to get to the doctors to get some more so me and hubby decided that what will be will be so technically we are NTNP.

Last month I had a stomach bug and missed a couple of pills and my period was extremely light and only lasted a couple of days. I thought maybe I was pregnant, did a test and got a very faint line which was an evaporation line. Then 3 other tests confirmed I definitely wasn't pregnant.

Thursday just gone I should of started a new pack of pills and didn't. Then today ive started spotting.

Is this normal when you stop taking the pill? I don't remember this happening the last time I stopped but that was over 3 years ago now.

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong part of the forum x

Hi im havingn problems with my pill, i stopped mine over 5weeks ago and havent had any withdrawl bleed or period since and iv always been regular and never missed a bleed on the pill. I have even took a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago which was negative so im confused and wondering wether the pill just has weird affects on our bodies!! Im sorry im no help to your situation but wanted to let you know that your not the only one confused and just come off the pill too x

Thank you for your reply! I'm thinking that my body must be confused or something.

It's so frustrating though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->