Anyone else had this?

lauraelise91

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks and 2 days I found out I was pregnant at 11dpo with a Frer and then 12 dpo with a digi. I am abit of a poas addict 🙊 so been testing often since but my Frer still seems too light and my digis are still staying 1-2 any had this happen that had a happy ending, got a scan in 15 days but can't help freaking out : (

I did Hun and ended up with a miscarriage but everybody is different x

Are you testing at the same time each day?

Usually around the same time took several a day on may occasions because I was that worried and all was the same x

Those digi's had me very nervous and I kept taking them to see if my weeks were increasing. Mine took awhile to change to 2-3 and then 3+. I can't remember how off they were but either way, I'm 16 weeks now and the baby is healthy. I wouldn't worry too much unless a dr tells you to be concerned. Have you tried any line tests to see if they're still dark?

I did a Frer at the same time it's there but it's abit lighter than the control line, still darker than a week ago x

To ease your mind could you ask your doctor to check your levels and then repeat to see if hcg is rising appropriately?

I would definitely have your levels checked. I went through this and miscarried too. But it could be a bunch of other things too. I've heard of people having slow rising levels in the beginning. With my miscarriage I got my levels drawn at 5 weeks and 6 days and it was only 44. By 4 days later the test line was almost non existent and my levels were a 4. I didn't actually miscarry for another week and a half. I hope this isn't the case for you. Sending sticky baby vibes!!

Thanks every one I am just going to wait until 6 weeks and if I haven't started to miscarry will go for a scan as I have a very bad fear of getting my bloods done : (

This is today's Frer is it too light?

Attachments

• Effect_0.jpg
    Effect_0.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 54
That looks about same as mine and I'm 5 weeks lovely xx

Just want to say good luck and lots if baby dust ur way xx

Started to spot today gone to doctors and will be referred to epu in morning but it is probably going to end in a miscarriage.. gutted thanks everyone x

I'm holding out so much hope for you that all will be fine. Good luck tomorrow xx

Started to spot today gone to doctors and will be referred to epu in morning but it is probably going to end in a miscarriage.. gutted thanks everyone x

Spotting doesn't always mean miscarriage! Good luck love!

Good luck sweetie :hugs:. I hope you come back and update us on how you are doing. Like a pp said, spotting is not always a sign of miscarriage. I had spotting in my last pregnancy and I have had it in this one.

Your line also looks like mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->