Anyone else has this. Early scan, nothing on it. 4 positive HPT & Digi +1-2 weeks

Hi girls - she had me at 5 weeks and due Christmas day! Slightly concerned about the spot on the left of the photo too haha! Thanks for all your support but I guess I best stop commenting in here because I'm not sposed to be in here lol!
https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/xpatchx/Medway-20120424-00541.jpg

ahhh congratulations- which spot is baby? I KNEW you were pregnant- stupid medical staff!!! xxxxx

The one on the left is the one she showed me... I'm sure she'd have mentioned in more detail if there WAS something on the right.. but then you never know with the medical prac's in that place lmao! xx

Congratulations on your little Christmas miracle!!!

Ah i new you mustve been, no one can get that many positive tests & not be!! Big congrats hun xx

lol yeah - bugger off back to first tri :rofl:

(just in case the wee giggling man didn't give it away, I'm not being serious here!)

It is fantastic news that you were right all along, and I'm sure us 2nd tri women are as relieved for you as the 1st tri-ers - so post where you like hon :thumbup:

I know this is like several years after you posted this but wow!!! i had stumbled on your post because I had tested positive on my urine home kit twice and when i went for a scan today, I was told my uterus was enlarged but no sac there. i was worried and googled, saw your post. been reading all the way and i kept praying that you were indeed pregnant. i was so happy when i saw this post saying you are. thank you for giving me hope even years after yours.

Hi girls, I'm so sorry I completely forgot to update!

I had more bloods done Thursday as you know, never got a call back (as expected) so today I got fed up and went to my GP. She looked on the system and within 5 days my HCG went from 23 to 259 - NOT PREGNANT MY ARSE!! So she delightfully informed me I am infact 110% pregnant and that everythings going up well and it's MORE than doubled every 48 hours :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->